Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,238 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS (6526 Views)

I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) / The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Lagos Will Melt Your Heart(photos / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
This lady has been through a lot, she had to tattoo "I hate men" permanently for life on her body. So many guys have break her heart � grin

See Her Face Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/02/lady-tattooed-i-hate-men-after-guys.html

Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by JasonScoolari: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
I can only imagine the pains she went through putting that inscription on her body....

5 Likes

Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
Rightly so, women are available.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by deno001(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
Who cares. That means you hate your father

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by IbSalHas: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Have she dated all men?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by Larryfest(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Good for her...
Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
IbSalHas:
Have she dated all men?

shocked
Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by AfroKnight: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by XhosaNostra(f): 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hahaha. It reminds me of something one guy said about his journey to find a wife. Says he met a cute girl that "looked a lil' hood" with a tiger tattoo on her thigh. He says his 1st thought was, "She must have gone through some thangs to have a tiger tattooed on her thigh". That cracked me up. No wonder people always assume tattooed women are nuts. Warris dis? grin
Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by Catabolism(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
She hates the men she has had contact with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by proclinician: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
For what purpose will a dumbnut allow her self pass through this kind of pain to have a tattoo. This part of the body that has a low threshold to pain and touch Na where a fishbrain allowed a graffiti artist to be poking with needle for hours just so u can say u hate men. This must be witchcraft and voodoo and bad luck just like some other women that put on waist beads. Witchcraft and bad luck put together. Run

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by czarr(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Hahaha. It reminds me of something one guy said about his journey to find a wife. Says he met a cute girl that "looked a lil' hood" with a tiger tattoo on her thigh. He says his 1st thought was, "She must have gone through some thangs to have a tiger tattooed on her thigh". That cracked me up. No wonder people always assume tattooed women are nuts. Warris dis? grin
Tattooed women are damaged goods. They have no impulse control...and they like to live in the present.
They are sexy,fun and wild in bed which is good in the short run. Never, I repeat never wife or date for the long run.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by XhosaNostra(f): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
czarr:
Tattooed women are damaged goods. They have no impulse control...and they like to live in the present.
They are sexy,fun and wild in bed which is good in the short run. Never, I repeat never wife or date for the long run.

I heard another bespectacled lunatic spewing those exact same words somewhere. The funny thing is, all the women that have done horrendous things like running over their husbands 20 times with a car etc, didn't have even a fullstop on their bodies, in ink. Psychos are the bible thumping ones who might look "normal" at 1st glance, until you piss them off & end up a funny smell in the closet grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by PatriotTemidayo: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
She just stamped herself with a signature of her pains.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by czarr(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I heard another bespectacled lunatic spewing those exact same words somewhere. The funny thing is, all the women that have done horrendous things like running over their husbands 20 times with a car etc, didn't have even a fullstop on their bodies, in ink. Psychos are the bible thumping ones who might look "normal" at 1st glance, until you piss them off & end up a funny smell in the closet grin
I caught the subtle jab there... I guess there is another lunatic like me... It may surprise you that we the 'lunatics' have more peace at home

....there is a saying "na from mess dem dey take know how shit go be"....i don't know where you are from but that means that you can look at present actions to deduce future actions...

.women who have tattoos are not bad people or evil people don't get me wrong.... In fact they may very well have great personalities.

They may even be Christians or really nice people. But they don't make a good wife. Because of their lack of foresight which has shown itself in their decision to get a tattoo...

apart from skin cancer how would you look with the tattoo of your youth when you are old?...and when it's no longer cool...

an impulsive woman or man with no foresight of the repercussion of his or her decision can't be LOYAL....they would cheat on you on a whim.

Answer me this:
Can you marry a smoker or a gambler?
Bearing in mind that non smokers and non gamblers do even worst things.
Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by falcon01: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I can only imagine the pains she went through putting that inscription on her body....
you got me on the first half, not gonna lie
Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by Randy100: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
We hate her too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by XhosaNostra(f): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
czarr:
I caught the subtle jab there... I guess there is another lunatic like me... It may surprise you that we the 'lunatics' have more peace at home

....there is a saying "na from mess dem dey take know how shit go be"....i don't know where you are from but that means that you can look at present actions to deduce future actions...

.women who have tattoos are not bad people or evil people don't get me wrong.... In fact they may very well have great personalities.

They may even be Christians or really nice people. But they don't make a good wife. Because of their lack of foresight which has shown itself in their decision to get a tattoo...

apart from skin cancer how would you look with the tattoo of your youth when you are old?...and when it's no longer cool...

an impulsive woman or man with no foresight of the repercussion of his or her decision can't be LOYAL....they would cheat on you on a whim.

Answer me this:

OMG, you're being ridiculous right now! They don't make good wives because they lack foresight? What study, survey or statistic are you getting all these "facts" from? Now I'm curious what you think of tattooed guys. Are they also unmarriageable?

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by czarr(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:

OMG, you're being ridiculous right now! They don't make good wives because they lack foresight? What study, survey or statistic are you getting all these "facts" from? Now I'm curious what you think of tattooed guys. Are they also unmarriageable?
You didn't answer my question.

But I'll answer yours...because this is not a gender war.

It goes both ways... If you had taken time to read you'll see where I said this.

Answer my question.
Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by AnalQueenluci: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
Cc Husbandsnatcha SisterFire

Come n recruit her already

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by XhosaNostra(f): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
czarr:
You didn't answer my question.

But I'll answer yours...because this is not a gender war.

It goes both ways... If you had taken time to read you'll see where I said this.

Answer my question.

Thankfully, not everyone has those kind of views about tattoos, so it doesn't matter.

Of course I wouldn't marry a gambler if he has an obvious addiction to gambling. I'd marry someone that gambles responsibly though. Those are two completely different people. Gambling is not an issue for me, addiction to gambling, however, is. I have no qualms with smoking, if it's not crack etc.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by czarr(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Thankfully, not everyone has those kind of views about tattoos, so it doesn't matter.

Of course I wouldn't marry a gambler if he has an obvious addiction to gambling. I'd marry someone that gambles responsibly though. Those are two completely different people. Gambling is not an issue for me, addiction to gambling, however, is. I have no qualms with smoking, if it's not crack etc.
Alrighty then, have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
IbSalHas:
Have she dated all men?

That's to tell you how their BRAINS are wired
Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by Tallesty1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
The feeling is mutual
Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by femi4: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
They know how to play the victim card very well
Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by abokikhalifa: 1:24am On Feb 29, 2020
deno001:
Who cares. That means you hate your father

Bros no be fight
Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by Georgekyrian(m): 1:28am On Feb 29, 2020
czarr:

Answer me this:

Boss like as much as many men in my circle including me had tatts and some of our girlfriends and wife now, so we're not good for parent hood and old age... Broda I don't know what to tell you because I don't know you but you may be worst type of human being to us both to people around you and bringing up children now or future. Live your life, because you'll account for it and let others live theirs, time shall tell. After all no be only me kill Jesus we plenty for there
Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by Georgekyrian(m): 1:37am On Feb 29, 2020
czarr:

Your believe your headache, if you suffer wetin we suffer as ghetto boys to get to spotlight, my Bro you go just get one be you boy or girl, na hustle carry me go Gh na thing wey my eye see make me use furstration collect my first tatt there, now I love the vibe so I flaunt it. Hate me or like me I cannot step so low to beg even my own generation can't beg. So shut your trap and pocket it.
If a woman gets a tattoo and work hard to be a billionaire CEO tomorrow, Brother even some of your pastor and Bishop go rumble after her. So is not about the tattoo is about the person bearing it and what s/he can present to the world. Kokun foundation is one of the best in Nigeria with his Tatts but full of good heart, what have you contributed to the world to be a better place with your no tattoo body if not coming online to castigate others
Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by czarr(m): 9:08am On Feb 29, 2020
Georgekyrian:

Your believe your headache, if you suffer wetin we suffer as ghetto boys to get to spotlight, my Bro you go just get one be you boy or girl, na hustle carry me go Gh na thing wey my eye see make me use furstration collect my first tatt there, now I love the vibe so I flaunt it. Hate me or like me I cannot step so low to beg even my own generation can't beg. So shut your trap and pocket it.
If a woman gets a tattoo and work hard to be a billionaire CEO tomorrow, Brother even some of your pastor and Bishop go rumble after her. So is not about the tattoo is about the person bearing it and what s/he can present to the world. Kokun foundation is one of the best in Nigeria with his Tatts but full of good heart, what have you contributed to the world to be a better place with your no tattoo body if not coming online to castigate others
20 years from now..... I'll like to see how cool the tattoo looks..... I bet my left balls you'll regret that shiit....how about if you have to donate blood to a loved one real quick?... You can't donate with a tattoo... You are not the only one who has been through shit...you have no strength of will and impulse control to make the right decisions...it has nothing to do with you being a good person or bad person....
Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by czarr(m): 9:16am On Feb 29, 2020
Georgekyrian:

Boss like as much as many men in my circle including me had tatts and some of our girlfriends and wife now, so we're not good for parent hood and old age... Broda I don't know what to tell you because I don't know you but you may be worst type of human being to us both to people around you and bringing up children now or future. Live your life, because you'll account for it and let others live theirs, time shall tell. After all no be only me kill Jesus we plenty for there
Let me ask you this how do you handle money...

I bet you spend or waste money on what you don't really need, expensive stuffs that are reigning....money you'll have used for something else.

Right?... Tattoo women love shopping for things they don't need and waste money.... People who get tatted find it hard to save money.... Please don't get me wrong they are not bad people and yes tatted people may be better than me in so many ways.

But the decision to get tatted reveals a flaw in their personality....a guy or girl who doesn't look at the future in making decisions is heading for poverty and can't be loyal.
Re: Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS by Idontgiveafuck2: 9:34am On Feb 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Rightly so, women are available.
LESBIAN SPOTTED

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita Okoye Gives Reason Why She Wants To Divorce Rude Boy / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? / Davido’s Babymama With A Big Bum Bum (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.