Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash (39456 Views)

Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash / EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters / Gunshots In Ankpa As Kogi APC Campaign Turns Violent [graphic Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Sirkingsnado: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Some niggaz up are lacking what we call sense children now dy come online talk rubbish

Endsars
EndNigeria
Revolutionnow
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Theoarhics: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Everybody that was involved in bringing Buhari to government God go punish una . If you are his supporter God go punish you too.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by doggedfighter(f): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rahkman:
Jos own na las las religious and secterian crisis e dey always end grin hausa muslims vs yoruba igbo indigenes and other tribes funny enough na always hausas dey get upper hand dem dey finish other tribes like say tomorrow no dey

Foolish talk

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by iamDrRhymes(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
Truth be told. This #EndSars protested has facilitated even more hardship on the citizens. Only enemies of the state will continue with this protest as at now.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by mek224(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
if you finish them, we will equalize for Aba. idiot like you
Rahkman:
Jos own na las las religious and secterian crisis e dey always end grin hausa muslims vs yoruba igbo indigenes and other tribes funny enough na always hausas dey get upper hand dem dey finish other tribes like say tomorrow no dey

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Oxtertee(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
The situation is getting tense
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Franzinni: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
I was just listening to a real prophet who was killed for wanting the best for his nation ...the song was zombie by none other than BABA 70...

Fela Anikulapo Kuti the greatest musician Nigeria has produced till date ...argue with your grandfather's abusive step father !

Zombie he sang way back, still rings true about the nation today ...

Zombies everywhere joro jaras joro... No brain, no sense ... Zombie way nah one way joro jara joro...

Go and steal ....
Go and kill....
Go and die....
Put am for reverse ...joro jara joro!

Rest in peace the greatest !!! You saw the future and passed the message through songs ... Lost your mother in the process of trying to wake up a comatose giant ...but here we are ...

40years or so and still nothing changed

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Alljoints(m): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Failed government!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Seniorwriter(m): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rahkman:
i lived in jos during 2001 and 2008 crises and i know who always have upper hand during religious crisis

You have a problem....fellow Nigerians lives are lost and you talk about "upper hand" in a crisis that kills both young and old.
Are you really thinking before you type?

NL members these are the type of people that use their lack of decorum to cause ethnic n religious crisis!

I wonder how they reason!

In another news pls if you are a genuine protester kindly start to avoid places close to police stations.
Our request and zeal will get us what we are entitled to as citizens

#No2Policebrutality
#EndSars

© Seniorwriter

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by DennisEche(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rahkman:
SEE UR LIFE, HAUSAS DE ALWAYS COLLECT NA

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by VEXT: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rahkman:
i lived in jos during 2001 and 2008 crises and i know who always have upper hand during religious crisis
Stfu, u know nothing about jos... Youths in jos don't take rubbish from you jihadist Muslims..

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by frankblinkz(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
heendrix:

did you read back ur wordings to see this what's written up here is outright meaningless and doesn't speak well of a literate that's if at all ur one undecided
Asin spewing out Total rubbish
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by faceland: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
All the POLITICIANS has probably made provision for them and their duel nationality children to move out if things are too hot.

At the end of the day, it is still the dogs eating dogs.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Kudejo: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
These people can burn down as many police stations as they like Buhari is not going anywhere
#IStandWithBuhari
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by bigiyaro(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rahkman:
lolzzz
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by PastorFire: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rahkman:
Tell your people to try nonsense in Jos again. We ready for una.. This is not 2001.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
But the video is totally different
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by ghoste: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
The number one mistake people make is assuming we all Think alike, those with the motive for peaceful protest are very few... majority have their own agenda out there and if this protest is not called off,we are gonna create a demon for ourselves we can't control.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by hardizzle: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
I blame Muslim... and their stupid prophet Mohammed
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by joepepsy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
And punish you too,if Jonathan performed well who the hell is Buhari.
Theoarhics:
Everybody that was involved in bringing Buhari to government God go punish una . If you are his supporter God go punish you too.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by wink2015(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
jac1:
As youth intensified their protest today in the city of jos, major roads in the state were blocked. Lo and behold there was gun shots by police, as a result of this, youth starts chasing the police operatives with stones while shooting persists.

The youths also deny access to the ongoing trade fare venuew (polo field ) in the state as they protest with speakers at the polo roundabout·

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSVqeA4hisU

RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA TO MAKE NIGERIA BETTER FOR ALL NIGERIANS.

BUHARI SAY NO.

See the result of keeping the youth under for so long.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Kudejo: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
splendournoni:
Failed government...

Failed Protest...
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by sinkhole: 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rahkman:
So, killing people is now a contest to you, where you are now looking for winners?
I actually do not want to say you're very stupid but ..., I will not continue!
I was also in Jos during the 2001 crises and I know how many people were mass buried at Zaria road cemetery, let us forget who those dead were and the tribe together with religion they proffess, it was indeed gory and I pray to God it never occur again.
Please, try and be using your brain next time you want to talk in public.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Danzakidakura(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rahkman:
this time the boys are in the spirit and the result will shock you

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by osothermal(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rahkman:
You lie. Non molslems have been given them back to back since 2008

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Juell(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Yakubu113: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Why is My President not addressing the Nation through a nation wide broadcast.or is the situation not serious enough to him.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by sinkhole: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Danzakidakura:
this time the boys are in the spirit and the result will shock you
please, 2001 Jos crisis is not something to pray for either as a Christian or as a Muslim

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by osothermal(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rahkman:
I'm in Jos, nothing like that. Boys are not smiling o . The kind of machine I've been seeing with men ehn no be child's play. Hausa should better respect themselves

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
seunlayi:

We warned you people before 2015 election. PMB is a failure, everything about him is a failure, see the way he is managing this crisis like a Pentium I with 128mb ram of old loaded with Win 10 OS

And the kids on Nairaland don't know history is playing out in another way.
People don't remember the same man was ousted as a Military president in 1985 because of corruption and bad economic policies. He must really be a bereft student to fail the same exam twice over 30yrs apart.
The army would have been doing what we are doing now if not for democracy. It simply means
He's a FAILURE BACK2BACK!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi Tribunal Discourse: Yahaya Bello Is Technically Out / NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees / Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.