Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,496 members, 7,833,659 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash (39425 Views)

Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash / EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters / Gunshots In Ankpa As Kogi APC Campaign Turns Violent [graphic Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by seunlayi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
amenable:

And the kids on Nairaland don't know history is playing out in another way.
People don't remember the same man was ousted as a Military president in 1985 because of corruption and bad economic policies. He must really be a bereft student to fail the same exam twice over 30yrs apart.
The army would have been doing what we are doing now if not for democracy. It simply means
He's a FAILURE BACK2BACK!

Exactly
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by DrBrainstorm(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
DasaintHope:

Court road, zungeru road, airport road, nomansland and brigade dey hot like this. Yandabas get police support against Sabon Gari boys.
I swear those police just stand dey look.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by drLammy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
Stop demoralising people and telling them to quit?

Suffer no dey tire Una??
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by dalongjnr: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Murketeer:

Don't mind them ...they keep beating the drums of war ...they keep boasting ...they think if a war were to occur ..it will be like 1967 when they had backing and fought only the South East for 3 Long years...they won't know what hit them if other tribes in the country decides to be mad like them .... everyone is seeking for peace ...that one dey find war
Our boys know how to treat there fuckup. Since 2018 it's them that are begging for peace having passed through hell during the previous crisis.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by 6ixT8: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
2cars in front of Mr. Biggs terminus was set ablaze. another on near amaze was also razed. if not for the timely intervention of police at Yantaya this stît would have escalate into a full religion war. I was there.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Bukden16(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rahkman:
Jos own na las las religious and secterian crisis e dey always end grin hausa muslims vs yoruba igbo indigenes and other tribes funny enough na always hausas dey get upper hand dem dey finish other tribes like say tomorrow no dey

You're a certified clown who has no ancestoral land.
Let it let loose in Jos and lets see who will survive. Am a benefied Plateau Man...

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by bfire(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
It's a big lie that police are facing off with protesters.

According to a redeem pastor of mine, who just escaped when their church was burnt, said that its between muslims and Christians now.

That if not for the youths of the area in Jo's that saved them, they would have been over run by the Muslims fanatics
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by dalongjnr: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
PastorFire:
Tell your people to try nonsense in Jos again. We ready for una.. This is not 2001.
Remember last year October bruhaha,that Sunday before we say jack,they don't collect. We are waiting for them. Let them try na. The nigeriens,the Chadians and even Malians they used to hire can testify that thing are never the same. If they come,they don't go back home alive to share the testimony/tale. No more "ganima".

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by suxkill: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
6ixT8:
2cars in front of Mr. Biggs terminus was set ablaze. another on near amaze was also razed. if not for the timely intervention of police at Yantaya this stît would have escalate into a full religion war. I was there.

Did you follow us and stone those almajiries today at terminus roundabout ?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by 6ixT8: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
suxkill:

Did you follow us and stone those almajiries today at terminus roundabout ?

I dey front of my Paddy Shop dey protect.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Nowenuse: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rahkman:
Jos own na las las religious and secterian crisis e dey always end grin hausa muslims vs yoruba igbo indigenes and other tribes funny enough na always hausas dey get upper hand dem dey finish other tribes like say tomorrow no dey

See this one oo!

Hausas have the upper hand in Jos, yet you people have been boxed and surrounded on all sides in Jos, there is no new place or land available for you people to build new houses anymore, hence you are now building on the rocks and hills left in your areas.

So can you tell me which kind of useless upperhand that is??

Apart from Bauchi road/Angwan rogo and Dilimi/Gangare/ Rikkos axis, can you mention anywhere else you mad people dominate in the whole Jos city again?
In all the other parts of Jos north & Jos south, you have been reduced to enclaves of 1 or 2 streets and you are talking of having upper hand.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by DasaintHope(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
DrBrainstorm:
I swear those police just stand dey look.
Na plan work my guy, den waylay us, those thugs na Karota and yandaba boys.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Theoarhics: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
joepepsy:
Hope you have a father at home,cos I could be his age mate and if you curse your dad too it's ok.

You ought to be a dead man by now if you were my father's age mate. My father was not as unfortunate as you are now.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Emotionss: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Yujin:

You know your Jos very well.
The only place they have upper hand in that your list is Rikkos(Rekos).
Despite the mercenaries dey do import from Jigawa, they use to lose more.
Freedom is near.

So many people down south believe every Northerner is Hausa.
I keep telling them there's a possibility that the North have more tribes than the south.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Emotionss: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
CalebLebsco56:

Thats true Hausa cant do anything in jos
Also hausa is just a language..not everybody in the North is Malo..they think they can overthrow Jos and disrupt it...Never ohhhhh...Jos boys dey rant2

Jos born and brought up.
Na we run the 2001 and 2002 jos crises. Na we dey front for rekos and Nasarawa Gown
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Yujin(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

So many people down south believe every Northerner is Hausa.
I keep telling them there's a possibility that the North have more tribes than the south.
It's actually true... there are more tribes in the middlebelt alone than in the whole South. In the whole South minus Cross River state, there are less than 30 tribes. Only Plateau has over 50 tribes.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Emotionss: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Yujin:

You know your Jos very well.
The only place they have upper hand in that your list is Rikkos(Rekos).
Despite the mercenaries dey do import from Jigawa, they use to lose more.
Freedom is near.

Na we dey war front for rekos and Nasarawa Gown I lost some childhood friends defending St Michael catholic jos And later Our lady of Fatima cathedral and St Mary Catholic Church... I have scars of that crisis
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Emotionss: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Yujin:

It's actually true... there are more tribes in the middlebelt alone than in the whole South. In the whole South minus Cross River state, there are less than 30 tribes. Only Plateau has over 50 tribes.

That's what majority of southerners don't know. I have tried in my own little way to educate those I came in contact with about this misconception about the Middle belt.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Yujin(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Na we dey war front for rekos and Nasarawa Gown I lost some childhood friends defending St Michael catholic jos And later Our lady of Fatima cathedral and St Mary Catholic Church... I have scars of that crisis
Solid soldier. I been dey with una that time but now I do around that side. I dey always pray for una. Victory go come for us surely. I miss those days.
A lot of Southerners nor know wetin dey happen that side and some wey leave J town come South nor dey like talk.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Yujin(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

That's what majority of southerners don't know. I have tried in my own little way to educate those I came in contact with about this misconception about the Middle belt.
Carry on bro. You're doing a nice job... soon many go know. I dey do the same among my brothers. Plateau no deserve to dey with those janja.weed people.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Yujin(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
dalongjnr:

Remember last year October bruhaha,that Sunday before we say jack,they don't collect. We are waiting for them. Let them try na. The nigeriens,the Chadians and even Malians they used to hire can testify that thing are never the same. If they come,they don't go back home alive to share the testimony/tale. No more "ganima".
No more ganima... na their death sure pass.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Yujin(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nowenuse:

See this one oo!

Hausas have the upper hand in Jos, yet you people have been boxed and surrounded on all sides in Jos, there is no new place or land available for you people to build new houses anymore, hence you are now building on the rocks and hills left in your areas.

So can you tell me which kind of useless upperhand that is??

Apart from Bauchi road/Angwan rogo and Dilimi/Gangare/ Rikkos axis, can you mention anywhere else you mad people dominate in the whole Jos city again?
In all the other parts of Jos north & Jos south, you have been reduced to enclaves of 1 or 2 streets and you are talking of having upper hand.
No mind them. Na to come here come deceive southerners wey nor know wetin dey happen that side.
Any latest for Jtown? I been run some contact but the guy nor get much info.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Emotionss: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Yujin:

Solid soldier. I been dey with una that time but now I do around that side. I dey always pray for una. Victory go come for us surely. I miss those days.
A lot of Southerners nor know wetin dey happen that side and some wey leave J town come South nor dey like talk.

J down will forever be my home. I still visit ones in a while.

After 37 years in jos na last year my mama later gree relocate come village
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Yujin(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

J down will forever be my home. I still visit ones in a while.

After 37 years in jos na last year my mama later gree relocate come village

wink wink
J town na better place to flex. Them mad malos wan spoil am but God pass them.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Emotionss: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Yujin:

Carry on bro. You're doing a nice job... soon many go know. I dey do the same among my brothers. Plateau no deserve to dey with those janja.weed people.

I swear. Just a beautiful state with perfect weather, magnificent landscape, cheap and quality food, lively people and sooo many more.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Emotionss: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Yujin:

wink wink
J town na better place to flex. Them mad malos wan spoil am but God pass them.

God pass them indeed.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by dalongjnr: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
Yujin:

No more ganima... na their death sure pass.
No mind them. They think they own the monopoly of civil,religious and any form of violence/unrest. God doesn't forsake the innocent and the victimized. God love his own.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by dagbas: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rahkman:
You must be stewpid. It's your type that sold your houses to the hausas and relocated back to your village where you are still not even free!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Arda1000(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Law and Order must be restored.

God bless Nigeria.
ogun gbarie gi onu nsi gi there
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Malawian(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
seunlayi:

We warned you people before 2015 election. PMB is a failure, everything about him is a failure, see the way he is managing this crisis like a Pentium I with 128mb ram of old loaded with Win 10 OS

Windows 10? You for say Windows Vista. Buhari brain no dey that stable.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Judeoxide(m): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
PastorFire:
Big lies. There were no protesters in Terminus.

Thugs came from nowhere and started attacking people burning two cars in front of Mr. Biggs and also one in front of Stanbic IBCT Bank. Hausa youths.
F*A*C*T
This OP
Self
And the mods rush put this lies for fp
I live in jos
I work at Hamado Bello way
I witnessed it first hand
Old airport
Hill station round about
West of mines junction and polo
Was blocked
There demands are
No school no trade fair
Peaceful ohh

Then those backward guys came with violence and started burning cars at taminus
Mr Big's

Things are calm now though

But the Hausa guys just
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash by Flakky26(f): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
Shorten your job search. Advertise your CV for free here to Potential Employers on this site . https://jobsdeyng.webs.com that connect Job seekers/applicants to employers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng / Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) / Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.