Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters (50803 Views)

Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? / EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash / #endsars: Sporadic Shootings In Abuja As Soldiers Disperse Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Odunayomi247(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

Over 5 people dead

schwow!!!

that's serious o

this protest is becoming something else
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by babatee90(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sunnycliff:
All the innocent souls killed tonight is upon the head of Buhari, Tinubu and Sanwo Olu
and the people that voted them in
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by lastempero: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nairaland failed us already!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Osek(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
FG has done their massacre, tomao is our turn.... blood for blood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by americaninja1: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
God punish dis OP and nairaland for dis type of headline

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by lastempero: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Anonymous come n do your job here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by lenghtinny(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
obasi101:
Nigeria is indeed in chaos dis periods. It is advised that we d normal ones keep ourselves safe.... grin
There are no normal ones in Nigeria because Nigeria itself ain't normal
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by americaninja1: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
God punish dis OP and nairaland for using dis type of headline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by hammerP: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
DEAD BODIES OF OUR SISTERS ON THE FLOOR.

FULANI ARMY JUST SHOOTING TO FINISH NIGERIANS AND TAKE OUR LAND.

NIGERIANS MUST RECLAIM THIS COUNTRY TOTALLY.

ALOT OF DEAD BODY ON TOLL GATE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by emmyN(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
Tonight, Nigeria soiled her hands with the blood of her citizens. 20/10/2020, we will not forget. Let the flag fly at half mast angry.

#BlackTuesday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by lathrowinger: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

you're a fvcking coward

Toolz is needed. U get info?
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by pennyland(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ambulance have been busy on ozumba road this night,I can see from location a serious fire � and smoke beside the the toll gate,and serious gunshots,may God protect our youth there#END NIGERIA ARMY BRUTALITY END SARS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Basher8583: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
Vyzz:
cool

Remember this day...

Never again shall we vote APC...

Never again shall we vote because of party...

Is this not what you were patiently waiting for.
So it's has become political now.

THERE IS CURFEW. ITS EITHER YOU ABIDE BY THE LAW OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Bashirjaja01(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
lastempero:

Fulani mongerer
Is your own cup of tea go and waste your life for nothing.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Openbusiness: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ok na, let's see how APC will win Lagos elections in 2023. The Mama wey say him pikin no go suck breast, d mama sef go do night vigil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by freshMallam1122: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Good news
Army send them back home.
you are a daft such abokinerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
ruggedmallaam:
There is a
Curfew in Lagos,stop the protest and go home

You will die in your sleep tonight

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Rugaria: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Unclefemolala:
Its a massacre

But then i don't quite understand why this forum have often euphemised the recent violence meted out on innocent unharmed civilians..calling an obvious genocide with intentional lights out 'dispersing protesters'...we get the fact that Nigerian Govt doesn't respect freedom and may ban or censor the forum..but at least for your children's sakes..you guys should do something right for once.becaause we only live once
Spoken like a real man!
100% with you on this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
freshMallam1122:
you are a daft such abokinerians

thank you sir grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by leaculpa: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
cynthia9:

Please we all should get on Twitter
Facebook
Let BBC
CNN
Aljazeera know that the Nigerian Government and army are killing peaceful protesters at lekki
Cnn broadcasters were there live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by hammerP: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
Basher8583:

[/s]
NEVER AGAIN WILL PEOPLE MOVING CATTLE FROM GUINEA BISSUA BE ALLOWED TO CROSS OUR BORDER ON ALL FRONTS.

THIS FULANI CATTLE HERDERS HAVE NO ANCESTRAL LAND IN NIGERIA.

THEY ARE FOREIGNERS.

THEY PLAN TO KILL ALL OF US AND TAKE OUR LAND BECOS OF THE WEALTH OF ITS RESOURCES.

NIGERIA ABORIGINAL WE MUST SUSTAIN THIS MOVEMENT AND MAKE SURE WE TAKE NIGERIA BACK FOR OURSELVES AND CHILDREN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
ChristoBam:
They shot live rounds at protesters. Don't report nonsense, please!! They trapped them and shot at them!!! Meanwhile, the news media and blogs like nairaland are reporting trash. Investigate before you push the news to the front page.

Citizens of this country fighting for our rights by engaging in a sit-in protest, holding the Nigerian flag, and singing the national anthem were shot at by Nigerian soldiers. Their bodies were loaded into trucks!!

All my life, I've never seen anything like this!!
What did you just say? They are killing and packing bodies in trucks?
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by hammerP: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
IF WE CONTINUE THE PROTEST NONSTOP THOSE IN GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY THAT KILL NIGERIANS WILL ALSO DIE.

IF WE GO AWAY THEY WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO KILL US ONE AFTER THE OTHER AS THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE.

NIGERIANS THIS IS THE BREAKING POINT OR BREAK EVEN POINT, I PRAY WE DIG DEEP AND SUSTAIN THIS MOVEMENT FOR OUR SAKE AND CHILDREN SAKE.

WE MUST CONTINUE TO BREAK EVEN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by kwen1: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Unclefemolala:
Its a massacre

But then i don't quite understand why this forum have often euphemised the recent violence meted out on innocent unharmed civilians..calling an obvious genocide with intentional lights out 'dispersing protesters'...we get the fact that Nigerian Govt doesn't respect freedom and may ban or censor the forum..but at least for your children's sakes..you guys should do something right for once.becaause we only live once

You just said my mind.
Fir.e burn All evil dowers.
Nonsense.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Brushstrokes20: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Blood thirsty govt of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrants!
The shithole is on a cliff edge!
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Vyzz: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Basher8583:

If it were what I was waiting for then this government is so stupid that the fail into a baby trap...

Sir with due respect I will advise u to stop quoting me if u have nothing to say...

I am pretty emotional now and will lay a curse on u
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by freshMallam1122: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
lathrowinger:
South south! Nigerians need u guyz... We need toolz
we go show..I de come for road.. inside inside Sapele
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
fatymore:
Not gunshot to disperse protesters but
Genocide #LekkiMassacre
go inside your house and stop being stupid you fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Tombrown3(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
silentEXPLOSION:
The government attacking unarmed protesters *curfew or not* is absolutely wrong. Remember Power is transient.

Switching off street lights and removing CCTV cameras at Lekki Toll gate to shoot and murder the same citizens you swore to protect.
This is the height of it.

Look at the speed they imposed and implemented a curfew but give us good governance, they would start setting up committee and panel.
Y'all just shot yourself in the foot by attacking unarmed Nigerian youths.

Even the devil would be in awe by this wicked display of power.
The same toll gate that generate trillions of Naira annually. At the same spot, you kill the same people that fund your irresponsible and greedy lifestyle.

It's so wrong. Una no dey pay tax, Una no dey pay hospital bill, na we dey buy motor for una, give Una house, we go still buy fuel for Una, pay for domestic staff, buy clothe for una...still con buy newspaper for Una.

omo...I dey para

My problem is... Come 2023 you'll see youths campaigning, being under the sun just to vote for some senseless and greedy people who wouldn't give a f.uck about them afterwards.

I've said it before, the only way to make Nigeria work again is for the people to stop voting! Let us stop playing a part in being oppressed, let them vote themselves in so when they start doing us "anyhow" we'll know we weren't part of giving them such power!

You think if this thing was happening 2018 Buhari will still not have said anything till now? They all have their agenders!

This is just the beginning, after this People finish dealing with us, 2023 you won't even have a PVC to vote, that's if you'll still be alive self, Nigeria is gone! Nothing can be done about it!

Just be safe!
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by leaculpa: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
omostar:
cry let them go home now. This stubbornness will not pay anyone o.
They are not going anywhere. Tollgate has been set ablaze. Nigeria just died in my heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths / Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo / Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.