Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,985 members, 7,848,961 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Free Giveaway, I am so happy :) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Free Giveaway, I am so happy :) (337 Views)

"I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up / I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Giveaway, I am so happy :) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
My boyfriend proposed to me today, I am so happy about it, so I decided to do something for you guys...
There's free giveaway tonight...
The winner will get 2k card
How to win...
1:Write a romantic massage with my name: UzomaBabangida, word to word...
The person with the best massage will win...
Let's go,
Re: Free Giveaway, I am so happy :) by sirqeeboi(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ppl are dieing for the betterment of this county u are doing romance giveaway...is like no be this Naija u dey?

1 Like

Re: Free Giveaway, I am so happy :) by Lastoffourtnyt: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
UzomaBabangida
romantic message
Re: Free Giveaway, I am so happy :) by Lastoffourtnyt: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nairaland does not have much customization options. This the nairaland best designe grin grin

Should I dm my account number?
Re: Free Giveaway, I am so happy :) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hmm
Re: Free Giveaway, I am so happy :) by Uzomacharles: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Free Giveaway, I am so happy :) by Uzomacharles: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Okay
Simple Love Letter

Re: Free Giveaway, I am so happy :) by Nephilim: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
A romantic massage keh?
I am not understanding o lolz. grin

Anyway here's it

Hey sunshine, the best part of my day is your smile.

Being with you is the easiest choice I have ever made, and I’m so lucky I get to make it every day.

I love you more every day.

I love your honesty, your passion, your resilience, your courage, your partnership, and your smile.

As we grow separately, we also grow together, and it’s truly a privilege.

You’re my soulmate, my best friend, my partner, and my confidante. Thank you for accepting me into your sweet arms, you are my angel for my one and only uzomababaginda now and forever lov lov! *kisses*
grin
Re: Free Giveaway, I am so happy :) by NaijaBoy213(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
People are dieing out there u are here doing romance giveaway, for dis reason, dis relationship will end in tears, u will regret it. U are mad. I cursed your relationship. It will be full of regrets and tears after now. Watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Free Giveaway, I am so happy :) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Op nah ogun go kill you

1 Like

Re: Free Giveaway, I am so happy :) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nephilim:
A romantic massage keh?
I am not understanding o lolz. grin

Anyway here's it

Hey sunshine, the best part of my day is your smile.

Being with you is the easiest choice I have ever made, and I’m so lucky I get to make it every day.

I love you more every day.

I love your honesty, your passion, your resilience, your courage, your partnership, and your smile.

As we grow separately, we also grow together, and it’s truly a privilege.

You’re my soulmate, my best friend, my partner, and my confidante. Thank you for accepting me into your sweet arms, you are my angel for my one and only uzomababaginda now and forever lov lov! *kisses*
grin

You don't get it...
Use my name word to word to write it.
Re: Free Giveaway, I am so happy :) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
NaijaBoy213:
People are dieing out there u are here doing romance giveaway, for dis reason, dis relationship will end in tears, u will regret it. U are mad. I cursed your relationship. It will be full of regrets and tears after now. Watch and see.
Step aside satan, you have no power over me, just mind your business... Go fvck yourself very much sad

(1) (Reply)

So We Must Pick You Up, Take You Out, Take You Home, Make You Cum... / . / How My Husband Abandoned Me To My Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.