Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) (5862 Views)

This PuS,Sy Was Breathing In And Out As I Was Furking It Pictures / How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by donmixc: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
it was my girl's birthday yesterday and she demanded for a cake, i come up with a design, look wired initially and friends said is crappy, but i choose to ignore them all because i got that inspiration to design this cake from her cooking skills. infact, this babe can cook for Africa. i was happy when i took it to her family house last night, she likes it and her family too cheesy grin

i love you cheery cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by 2dice01: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
Cake of life

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by nifemi25(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nice cake you got for her. Happy birthday to her....

5 Likes

Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
You stole this picture...

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by mhizv(f): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Claiming ownership to what's not yours!

5 Likes

Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Op, i tire 4 ur matter oo i don c dis cake 4 one fb group some weeks bk na, nothing change d cutting style oo, table way u keep d cake sef..Shuoo

Modified: wn i saw dis cake dat day in d fb group i saved in ma phone cos i liked d concept.See 4 urself....Op next time don't lie abt wats not urs

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by Fernandowski(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Keep lying

3 Likes

Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by kigegite: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
so are we getting paid
Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by tee59(f): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Why are you lying like this? Can't you be real?

1 Like

Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
A nigga once said:op you cast gan!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by TimiRume(f): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
Fake cake, imaginary girl friend

1 Like

Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
This one wan shine small before Christmas. Who you wan come dey deceive? Una ancestors abi. Wire cake kor network cake ni. Someone that cannot fry ordinary dodo wan come dey claim chef.
Spits undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by Alwaysking: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lol
Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Eh ya... It's a small world
Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by speedyconnect3: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
You did that urself?

Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by Gbengem(m): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin busted
Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by Pharrel22(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Xter92cy:
Op, i tire 4 ur matter oo i don c dis cake 4 one fb group some weeks bk na, nothing change d cutting style oo, table way u keep d cake sef..Shuoo

Modified: wn i saw dis cake dat day in d fb group i saved in ma phone cos i liked d concept.See 4 urself....Op next time don't lie abt wats not urs

OP is bursted...and this is where corruption start from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
the guy don run from his own thread.... the guy think say na dem him village people DEY for nairaland wey him go DEY lie for

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
So what should we do

we should start wearing the cake? angry

or we should use it fill bank teller?

Give us our share of the cake or GERRARRAHIA!!!

NONSENSE!!!
Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by FisifunKododada: 12:32am On Nov 24, 2018
OP dem don catch u last last. Try another format. Or better still re-orient your life.
Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by DateMynd44(m): 1:38am On Nov 24, 2018
Xter92cy:

omo see casting
Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2018
donmixc:
it was my girl's birthday yesterday and she demanded for a cake, i come up with a design, look wired initially and friends said is crappy, but i choose to ignore them all because i got that inspiration to design this cake from her cooking skills. infact, this babe can cook for Africa. i was happy when i took it to her family house last night, she likes it and her family too cheesy grin

i love you cheery cool
You took the cake to her family house last night but the cut cake in the picture is showing the cake was devoured in the daytime
Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2018
donmixc:

i love you cheery cool

Very beautiful concept.. Hope she enjoyed it.
Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by donmixc: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2018
why everybody on my neck ni grin cheesy

hey ye haters, i was busy at work yesterday, now i have una time
Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by donmixc: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2018
Bidobado1:

Very beautiful concept.. Hope she enjoyed it.

sure she did

1 Like

Re: I Made A Wired Cake For My Girl And She's So Happy About It (pictures) by falcon01: 9:32am On Nov 24, 2018
tee59:
Why are you lying like this? Can't you be real?
the worst part is no one even knows him

(1) (Reply)

Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) / Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai / Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.