Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Best Bar In The World(very funny) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Bar In The World(very funny) (953 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Bar In The World(very funny) by folanusi(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2007
Three men went into a bar, and the following conversation took place:
The first says: "Aye, this is a nice bar, but where I come from, there's a better one. At MacDougal's, you buy a drink, you buy another drink, and MacDougal himself will buy your third drink!"
The second then starts: "That sounds like a nice bar, but where I come from, there's a better one called Vinny's. At Vinny's, you buy a drink, Vinny buys you a drink. You buy another drink, Vinny buys you another drink."
Then the third pipes up. "You think that's good? Where I come from, there's this place called Murphy's. At Murphy's, they buy you your first drink, they buy you your second drink, they buy you your third drink, and then, they take you in the back and get you laid!"
"Wow!" say the other two. "That sounds fantastic! Did that actually happen to you?" "No," replies their friend, "but it happened to my sister!"
Re: Best Bar In The World(very funny) by sammy6(m): 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2007
Nice one
Re: Best Bar In The World(very funny) by iice(f): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2007
grin grin grin Must be a blonde grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Crying Centre / I’ll Be In Trouble / You Are Grounded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.