Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,430 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

How Will You Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel? (1082 Views)

Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Feel? by bamdil(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2007
How will you feel if your closest friend want to go after your younger sister?
Will you discourage the relationship, or will you accept the fate?
Will you warn your friend never to visit you again?
As for I no go allow that kind thing happen to me, wetin wan cause am, how friendship no be the one that we will now ivolve family to family ooo.
Re: How Will You Feel? by luxoire(f): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2007
Depends how close they both are, and what his intentions are and also whether or nto i trust him to look after her!
if all is in place, then why should i stand in the way of what might be true love
Re: How Will You Feel? by sillyboy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2007
If the guy in question is quite responsible, it wouldn't be my business. They can do whatever they feel like doing. But if the guy cannot be said to be responsible, I will definately mess him up and do everything and I mean everything to stop them! Gbam
Re: How Will You Feel? by Bolarge(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2007
It's all about what kind of guy your best friend is- which also goes to say tons 'bout the kind of person you are yourself.
It would be a dream come true if Val (my best friend) decides to date my sister. Too bad I ain't got one. tongue

Check this out: Do you know there've been instances where a guy loved his (good guy/responsible) friend so much that he candidly advised him that he (the friend) deserved someone better than his sister. shocked  
 And this guy ain't gay o, before y'all start thinkin all sorts.
Re: How Will You Feel? by bamdil(m): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2007
Bolarge:

Check this out: Do you know there've been instances where a guy loved his (good guy/responsible) friend so much that he candidly advised him that he (the friend) deserved someone better than his sister. shocked
And this guy ain't gay o, before y'all start thinkin all sorts.

Very funny, which kind advice is that?
Re: How Will You Feel? by 9iceX(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2007
I dont think i can accept that. My best frnd, NO. But u kno wht? I gat no reason.
Re: How Will You Feel? by 9iceX(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2007
I dont think i can accept that. My best frnd, NO. But u kno wht? I gat no reason.
Re: How Will You Feel? by adeboo(f): 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2007
I believe in giving love a chance and i also believe you can find your love and soul mate anywhere.
This situation is also cool cause at least i can keep an eye on the boyfriend (ma friend) in case he tries to do the dirty.

So i wouldnt really get in their way, i would advice ma sister as much as i can and make maself available in case she needs someone to talk to.

I would also meet up with ma friend and tell him i would kill him if he messed ma sister around.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Does It Work? / If You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Doing Yy / She's Threatening To Get Married In Four Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.