Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) (109333 Views)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lolzzzz
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari is a fulani terrorist...

Murdered innocent souls in cold blood

Buhari! It will never be well with your descendants

6 Likes

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by symbianDON(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
we don't have a president in Nigeria...it's so glaring for all to see.

2 Likes

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Kevinsamba: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Where are we headed

2 Likes

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Ejlove4u(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
am tired already

2 Likes

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by 360command: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Finished country! Let the country flag fall make I collect asylum for UK..

4 Likes

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by KingDash: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
UnaToto:
I'd rather die on top Toto than to die for Nigeria.

UnaToto
my brother you talk true.
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
UnaToto:

UnaToto

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Holorunfemmy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
They are criminals,the will do changing of name for their pikin...awon Ole oshi.
madridguy:
This is not enough. Cancel every Nigeria politicians visa and send their children back to Nigeria.
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Rhis is totally uncalled for

My dear check your English typing

1 Share

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Basicend: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Soro Soke #

United Kingdom oya

1 Like

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Godpikin4real(f): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
More of this to come.

2 Likes

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by femijay8271(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
I want you all to think deeply, we have an imposter as a president

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by ejimatic: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Eeica2020:
Moment Nigerian flag was pulled down from the Nigerian High Commission in the UK as older Nigerians join the protest against police brutality.

Watch The Moment Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPAAidwaS0U
There was a country called Nigeris
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by tfash96(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
UnaToto:

UnaToto
see You pussy nigga.. And your children will remember you for being a stupid dumbass creature

3 Likes

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
This is not enough. Cancel every Nigeria politicians visa and send their children back to Nigeria.
NO LEADER WITHOUT FOLLOWERS ____so many zombie followers in LAGOS and all Yoruba land , LAGOS WITH MOST YORUBA STATE THEY WOULD BE ASKING YOU pls where their sharing election money

1 Like

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by supremenews: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by osazsky(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
UnaToto:

UnaToto
I am with u sir..I cant waste my die..nigeria is a waste..people have been dieing since last week no single change
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Splendorgirl633(f): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
It's not just pulling down flag, send our politicians children back to Nigeria, don't allow our politicians to travel out. We die here

1 Like

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
I enjoyed the clip.
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
let's start with their families and extended families in Nigeria, they need to die too, eye for an eye

1 Like

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by CodeTemplar: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Our new colonial masters (Fulanis) should be proud.
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by bigjackass: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, if you no fit wait until 2023, then we, his supporters, and the majority, go clamor for 3rd term for Buhari.. Make we see who get power pass for this country, between you enemies of Nigeria and the patriots, who are the majority. cheesy
when you clamour finish you can raise stones to vote. empty coconut head

5 Likes

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by rollandben(m): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Then you are a Coward!!!
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by osazsky(m): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
tfash96:
see You pussy nigga.. And your children will remember for being a stupid dumbass creature
sorry to say I stand with him..I am too wise and mature for that..this face will pass nigeria will still exist and even get worst the best wisdom is to stay alive for ur wife

1 Like

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by GreenDee(f): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria is in chaos sad,all we need is just prayers for this country..May God grant peace and sanity to our land,and those that have hand in d death of citizens see no peace.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.