Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) (109330 Views)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by dplores(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Shhhh your mouth...

SadiqBabaSani:
Rhis is totally uncalled for

1 Like

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
Why are you making a joke of the dead abi you wan die
UnaToto:
I'd rather die on top Toto than to die for Nigeria.

UnaToto
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Omezif(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
It will be return back soon, or new one being bought and put, this one is just a minute thing.
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Staro: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
like1:
HOW TINUBU WAS PLAYED

Tinubu is smart Tinubu is smart!!! but the Northern cabals have played him. Because of greed and desperation of 2023, hence he wants to be in the good book of the Cabals and he was used against his own people who have been ever loyal to him.

No Northern leader will ever allow to switch of CCTV and lights so that the military can quietly and successfully shoot their people protesting, especially when he is fully aware such actions can be traced back to him.

They understand that they should also be in the good books of the streets, as the streets make politicians in our clan.

Now, the streets of Lagos believe Tinubu planned and executed the shooting, and it will be almost impossible to convince them otherwise.

Tinubu needs serious image cleaning at this time.

You got it
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Iceberg3: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
See them

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by FengChui(m): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God will bless you, my brother. One love..

God bless Nigeria.

One love my brother!!! We shall live to tell stories of this draconian government and their cronies to our generation unborn.
#EndSARS....
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by UGOBIZARRE: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Rhis is totally uncalled for
The shooting is uncalled for
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
The NHC in UK like many other embassies are not fit for purpose
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
This is not enough. Cancel every Nigeria politicians visa and send their children back to Nigeria.

This is the only way forward tbh... Until these bastards are deeply touched were it hurts, they won't sit up.
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by FengChui(m): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
like1:
HOW TINUBU WAS PLAYED

Tinubu is smart Tinubu is smart!!! but the Northern cabals have played him. Because of greed and desperation of 2023, hence he wants to be in the good book of the Cabals and he was used against his own people who have been ever loyal to him.

No Northern leader will ever allow to switch of CCTV and lights so that the military can quietly and successfully shoot their people protesting, especially when he is fully aware such actions can be traced back to him.

They understand that they should also be in the good books of the streets, as the streets make politicians in our clan.

Now, the streets of Lagos believe Tinubu planned and executed the shooting, and it will be almost impossible to convince them otherwise.

Bro, you are being mild with words. The dude is a traitor. Which kain mumu he was played? This is not a game! It is an issue of heartless people planning to terminate the lives of innocent citizens begging for what is due to us. If he is anything, he is a personification of evil and wickedness, a devil incarnate that has lost any goodness left in his name till the end of times. His hands are irredeemably stained with the blood of the innocent, he cannot be cleansed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Youngzedd(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hail Biafra ✊�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Ajah489(m): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
This is not enough. Cancel every Nigeria politicians visa and send their children back to Nigeria.
i over support your talk my brother.God bless you
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by joeekuns(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, if you no fit wait until 2023, then we, his supporters, and the majority, go clamor for 3rd term for Buhari.. Make we see who get power pass for this country, between you enemies of Nigeria and the patriots, who are the majority. cheesy

Make *THUNDER* fire your full generation. The blood of the innocent slain will forever be required from all of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by fatymore(f): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:

Okomi...you don v3x ooo.

Stay safe you hear

1 Like

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by wildikeman(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:

Say it loud man. I second this.
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by wildikeman(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Iceberg3:
See them

The bastards..to say I see them abroad I go attack them.. I don't mind going to jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by wildikeman(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
dplores:
Shhhh your mouth...

Don't mind the idiot.. He is an Hausa person.. They should be sent off.. Away from the south... I hate them and the Fulanis eh

2 Likes

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by lexy2014: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, if you no fit wait until 2023, then we, his supporters, and the majority, go clamor for 3rd term for Buhari.. Make we see who get power pass for this country, between you enemies of Nigeria and the patriots, who are the majority. cheesy

Who are d enemies of nigeria & what makes them enemies? Who are d Patriots and what makes them Patriots?
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by baoku: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hmmm. What happened to Shagari’s second term is loading.
Nemesis will surely play out.
This second term will surely end as it was written
God is still on the throne
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by SEGLIZ: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
like1:
HOW TINUBU WAS PLAYED

tinubu wasn't played but was rather caught in the web of his own greed.

1 Like

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by madridguy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dearest one, how far and hope you're safe also. I dey kampe by God grace. How your area?

fatymore:

Okomi...you don v3x ooo.

Stay safe you hear
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by fatymore(f): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
Dearest one, how far and hope you're safe also. I dey kampe by God grace. How your area?

Olorun Asowa. Let's all stay indoor
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Minemrys: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
UnaToto:

UnaToto
how else would you get the country you hope for if every0ne was as cowardly as you, genius? The america your type hype have had people die for it to be what it is n0w. They fought and died at the hands of the british, activists like w0men, blacks die for america to have what it does n0w. You are such a genius. Clap for yourself.
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by stieyven(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
UnaToto:

UnaToto
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
Exactly what my elder sister said this afternoon.

Nice one!

Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Masterchef(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
GolDRoger:
angry
sometimes am begining to wonder if what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said long time ago is actually true. About buhari being dead and an imposter covering for him.
Coz i cant fathom how these crisis will be going On in a country and the number one citizen kept quiet. Forget about the pre-recorded videos and others aids speaking On his behalf.

May be the new guy is now dead. Otherwise, why his absence? As if that's not irresponsible enough, an aide thought it priority to post his picture with an Emir in the heat of the moment. Next minute, Buratai's army visits mayhem on Lagos and Tinubu goes on exile while the governor starts blaming unknown forces.

We've also seen the police protect thugs that invaded Alausa just as guys looking like DSS rode with thugs. Something smells fishy and one expects Sanwoolu to know better to cry out
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by javaguru: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lovelies1:
People understand this keep your difference aside, score this goal now or never

Not Biafra
Not oduduwa republic
Not niger Delta
Not middle west

Pull yourself out from the north

One South Nigeria republic
Under One God

Don't let opportunity pass you by
Now or never

South Nigeria republic

oga we need Biafra u can fight for urz
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by Lovelies1: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
javaguru:
oga we need Biafra u can fight for urz

We need one spirit to live in one South Nigeria republic
Maintaining diverse cultures and others
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by osazsky(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
tfash96:
And we should let the suffering continue right.. Our forefathers fought for us to be liberated from colonial Masters and it's what we are enjoying nw... So y can't u do any remarkable thing for your children and children's children to come ...One man said it in his book that "A man dies in him who keeps silent in the face of tyranny"
if what we currently have now is what our forefathers fought for sorry I dont want to be part of it...we would have done better if we were still colonised spits
Re: Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) by obama30: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Eeica2020:
Moment Nigerian flag was pulled down from the Nigerian High Commission in the UK as older Nigerians join the protest against police brutality.

Watch The Moment Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPAAidwaS0U

Buhari is shocked from hidden place in Niger republic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.