Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Does She Hate Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Hate Me? (758 Views)

What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / Nairaland Babes Seems To Hate Me / I Toast Her Work Colleague Who Turn Me Down And She Hate Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Hate Me? by bala3: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2011
one of my female relates never sees anything good in me. she is always complaining about everything i do and criticising me. there was a time i used to tell her abt some things that were going on in my life, because i thought we were close. then we stayed together. throughout the time we were together, she kept on nagging me. if its not that i cannot dress properly, it would be that i did not do the dishes. at first i thought it was normal until it got out of hand. please what do you think is the cause of this? and how do you think i should handle her?
Re: Does She Hate Me? by Smilenw(f): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2011
Jealousy, perhaps?
Re: Does She Hate Me? by nassiwa: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2011
Some people never appreciate what others do. If you think what you do is right, then don't mind her.
Re: Does She Hate Me? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2011
I wont say she hates you just yet! She just dislikes your attitude! You've probably given her all there is to know about you, so you've lost any mystery surrounding you! To her you are soooo predictable! And add to this fact that you are also suffering from low self esteem! You place little value on your own self and she has noticed it! She has seen ALL your Weak points and is GRADUALLY getting tired of you! She's warming up to DUMP YA ARSE!

BE A MAN AND STEP UP YOUR GAME! wink
Re: Does She Hate Me? by manakeagie: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2011
i agree with you Nassiwa some people are just not appreciative but the best you can do for such a person is keep quite and look on or try to show her that you don't like what she does, i am sure she will change,
Re: Does She Hate Me? by Mynd44: 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2011
Blab

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / What Would You Like To Choose In Both; 'stay Without Your Phone For 3months" Or / How To Get Back Ur Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.