Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? (35884 Views)

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pierced:

There's still protest in Abuja? I thought after the Lekki shooting.....all protest stopped.

From Mile 12 to Ikorodu is filled up with area boys carrying matchets and blocking roads. Before u drive by.....u av to drop money.

Police and SARS are still extorting from people in the midst of protest.

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by ggood: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwosu1982:
Calabar no get glany wahala since d starting of Endsars protest. Cally is always cool and calm from m year to year , nothing like lockdown during d covid19 lockdown. Normal level

Calabar resident are coward they always afraid to die , and you people in Calabar to like to be oppressed
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Brandonx:
I'm already in my village it's peaceful grin grin

Security personnel should use this opportunity to purge those miscreants out of Nigeria. If there's any group perpetuating crime out there, they should be arrested immediately and those resisting arrest should be killed. So Nigerians can walk without fear at night.

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nicoddemus(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
masterP042:

Lol. No mind me o. I just wan catch small cruise. Violence is bad.. And I strictly condemn the actions of those hoodlums who destroyed and looted public and private properties.
angry
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by SLOVFO(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
samunaka:

well as for us in the core North we won't mind if the #endsars protest will continue in the South, because it's over 2weeks now we have not had any major Boko Haram attack, I don't know if there is any correlation between the sponsors of Boko Haram attackers and the #endsars protesters
cheesy. I was wondering too. Nigeria's problems obviously are due to the greed and self-interest of our politicians.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Ihsan6(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ilorin is peaceful today except for the looting going on in a ware house around airport road. People are looting covid 19 palliative n security men av bn finding it so difficult to control the crowd there.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by 4four(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
fergie001:

"Ask not what your Country will do for you but what you will do for your Country"
the country wey de use that slogan, their leaders don provide everything they need from best of the best social amenities, to good world class educations to good health facilities down to best securities but down here in my country NA we de provides all this amenities ourselves even do we still they pay taxes
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by harmony75: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Elaje part of ebutemetta west Lagos is on serious tension the area boys have set people's houses on fire people are carrying their loads on the head like refuges..it's tensed here may God help o where will all these people sleep. these hoodlums are rubbishing all the efforts of the genuine protester, looting people's houses and shops and setting properties in fire.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Salliet(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
pozehnani:
Peaceful and calm. People have been going about their businesses peacefully since yesterday but within the area and today there have been movement to farther distances. Though commercial vehicles are operating scantily.

Wow! nice to know some businesses can open. People can gradually start rebuilding the old waste places.

Which area please?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by fergie001: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
4four:
the country wey de use that slogan, their leaders don provide everything they need from best of the best social amenities, to good world class educations to good health facilities down to best securities but down here in my country NA we de provides all this amenities ourselves even do we still they pay taxes
U no lie sha
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by ictplotter(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pierce008:

Very calm....
Thanks for the information..
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Pegi23(f): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
JumpByte:

Smh. You don't like yourself. SMH. Without chaos Oshodi is mad. Now with chaos everyone indoors you want to travel.smh

Bro hunger dey wire me where I dey oo. I wan go home. I will take any risk just to get home. Haba the way I eat at home isn't the way I'm eating here. I'm pissed and willing to take risk
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Pegi23(f): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pierced:

As at yesterday....there was bus..... don't know about today.

I don't know if there are buses going to Ikorodu from Oshodi.......but from Mile 12/ketu there are buses going to Ikorodu.
Thanks you are a life saver. I will get to ketu and see if I can get a bus. Ikorodu here I come �
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by amliftedhigher: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Abia is calm
Ebonyi is calm
Imo is calm
Enugu still have pockets of violence
Anambra - - I have no business with them fuckersss
IMO is not calm because the police station behind my house was burnt down today.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by okpalaAnambra: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
amliftedhigher:

IMO is not calm because the police station behind my house was burnt down today.
We are talking about good areas in imo and not those living in ghetto.. Lol cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Pierced(f): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pegi23:
Thanks you are a life saver. I will get to ketu and see if I can get a bus. Ikorodu here I come �

Just be careful...... it's night already.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
The governor of Enugu State should call off the curfew! Those stupid boys looting shops and atm should be dealt with. I saw the damage they did to banks, and ATM's! No where to get cash right now angry let people go out and do their businesses and let's see which stupid fool will try looting any shop.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by wasi9ice: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nnewi is calm today unlike yesterday , l believe it will continue this way.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by MartinsD12(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Majikmoment:

Yes, they have every right to protest but the part of destroying public properties is what I personally think was wrong.
Neither am I in support of looting government and private owned property in the name of protest
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Xmen149(m): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pegi23:

HI were you able to get ikorodu bus from ketu.

is it safe out there
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Xmen149(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pierced:

As at yesterday....there was bus..... don't know about today.

I don't know if there are buses going to Ikorodu from Oshodi.......but from Mile 12/ketu there are buses going to Ikorodu.

is it safe out there as of today. i mean ketu and mile12
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Pierced(f): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Xmen149:

is it safe out there as of today. i mean ketu and mile12

Yeah......mile 12 already has army around stationed every where.

Don't know about ketu......but I guess it's safe.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Xmen149(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pierced:

Yeah......mile 12 already has army around stationed every where.

Don't know about ketu......but I guess it's safe.

Thank you so much
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Xmen149(m): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
who has any information about alakpere ketu please let me know.. cry
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Shuly03:
You seriously need Jesus�

What are you doing on the cultism thread?
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=EMXTAN1 post=95250319][/quote] nyanya maraba road
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 24, 2020
pozehnani:

Did she have to call "herself" a dummy to get the locatlon? Clearly shows her level of mentality. So low.

I'm already pissed. Not mentioning.

Thanks.
You don't have sense.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 24, 2020
ABlAstate:
Our Abia state is filthy and dilapidated. Fucking cursed backward shithole state with a dustbin governorcheesy
You have to be the hardest troll I've ever seen. grin
But no be lie, Abia is finished. No roads.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 24, 2020
FRANKOSKI:
CALABAR IS COOLEST RIGHT NOW.... SARS STILL AT SIGHT.
Are you for real?
Are they putting on the 'SARS' vest? shocked
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by valentinos22(m): 6:49am On Oct 24, 2020
Pierced:

There's still protest in Abuja? I thought after the Lekki shooting.....all protest stopped.

From Mile 12 to Ikorodu is filled up with area boys carrying matchets and blocking roads. Before u drive by.....u av to drop money.

Until this moment, nobody sleeps around the dutse axis anymore for fear of hausa aboki boys who goes around trying to burn houses at night.
Take note!
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Pierced(f): 7:15am On Oct 24, 2020
valentinos22:

Until this moment, nobody sleeps around the dutse axis anymore for fear of hausa aboki boys who goes around trying to burn houses at night.
Take note!

Thanks...... although I stay in Lagos.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Pegi23(f): 7:34am On Oct 24, 2020
Xmen149:

HI were you able to get ikorodu bus from ketu.

is it safe out there
. It is today I'm going to ketu. I can't go yesterday because it was night

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.