Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu (1604 Views)

Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy / Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by princechina(m): 7:16am On Oct 23, 2020
The Sun Nigeria
HomepageNational
Rapheal in CoverNational
I never ordered attack on Yoruba assets -IPOB leader

Magnus Eze, Enugu

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has denied that he ordered the destruction of economic assets of Yoruba people in Lagos State.

He said that agents of the Federal Government carefully twisted parts of his recent broadcast to create impression that he had turned the EndSARS protests against Yoruba.

He spoke Thursday afternoon, in an emergency Zoom meeting on the topic: “#EndSARS is not an ethnic protest, stop the propaganda to make it one”, organised by Njenje Media TV on the ethnicization of the #ENDSARS movement.

The event, moderated by Maazi Ezeoke also featured former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode.

Kanu stated that those who caused division between Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe during their time were bent on pitching Ndigbo and Yoruba against themselves.

He was emphatic that Britain was trying to divide Southern again for the North to conquer but that they had failed.

He asked people to ignore any divisive statements regarding Yoruba or any other ethnic group in Nigeria, credited to him, urging that to really situate what he said, one must listen to the about 2hour broadcast.

He said: “I made a broadcast a few days ago when young people were being slaughtered at Lekki Tollgate. In that very speech, I was very clear and unambiguous but the people who cut and paste and put the clips together were trying to be very mischievous. Their intension was to infuse an element of tribalism or ethnicity in the ongoing campaign of young people to free themselves from the bondage they have found themselves in Nigeria. And that intension I believe, failed woefully. At no time did I insinuate or say anything conveying the erroneous impression that they are now peddling that we were going to take over or control Lagos State…

“My stand is that I support our young people, I support the protesters, I also support the right of people to express their views without being distorted. As I said before, they cut out what I said and then quoted me out of context. If you want to know what I said, and the context I made the statements, you have to listen to the whole perspective (broadcast)”.

1 Like

Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 7:18am On Oct 23, 2020
MAAZI WAS HIGH ON BIAFRAN WEED WHEN HE MADE THOSE BOASTFUL UTTERANCES BUT HIS EYES DON CLEAR NOW grin grin grin... IMAGINE THE EFFRONTERY, GIVING DIRECTIVES TO HIS THUGS TO ATTACK SANWO-OLU AND TINUBU undecided

I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING HIS SHITTY PROGRAMS ON RADIO BIAFRA AND HE COULDN'T HIDE HIS HATE FOR THE YORUBA NATION. HE ALWAYS ACCUSE THE YORUBA MEDIA FOR STOPPING HIS ELUSIVE BIAFRAN DREAM... NO WONDER MEDIA HOUSES WERE ATTACKED TOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpomVzwUr7Y

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by globalresource: 7:20am On Oct 23, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by potent5(m): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Foolanni and enemies of the south are trying to perpetuate lies and division in the south.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by nzeobi(m): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Some people are trying to turn the end SARS protest into a tribal war

4 Likes

Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by madridguy(m): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2020
potent5:
Foolanni and enemies of the south are trying to perpetuate lies and division in the south.

I JUST READ NOW ON BLUEPRINT THAT OHANEZE HAS DISSOCIATED ITSELF FROM THE DIRECTIVE GIVEN BY KANU...

KANU HAS SHOT HIMSELF ON THE FOOT SO IT'S LATE TO DENY ANYTHING HERE, THE VIDEO IS HERE AND THERE'S NO DELETING IT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2020
modsfucker:

I JUST READ NOW ON BLUEPRINT THAT OHANEZE HAS DISSOCIATED ITSELF FROM THE DIRECTIVE GIVEN BY KANU... SO IT'S LATE TO DENY ANYTHING HERE, THE VIDEO IS HERE AND THERE'S NO DELETING IT

Whether it is too late or not too late, what has been burnt has been burnt.

So this one you dey rant na waste of time
Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Rugaria: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2020
modsfucker:
MAAZI WAS HIGH ON BIAFRAN WEED WHEN HE MADE THOSE BOASTFUL UTTERANCES BUT HIS EYES DON CLEAR NOW grin grin grin

Not as if the igbo doesn't have legitimate reasons to call for Tinubus destruction.. he reachly deserves that but then, the issues here is that we are trying to save you from yourselves! You are about to self-destruct yet again as you snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, just because of your rabid igbophobia! Face your front and fight your battles! Your fulani friends are conducting massacres in yorubaland! Killing people at lekki fagba and sundry areas! Face them and stop seeing the ",Igbo kingkong" in any issue

1 Like

Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by remigiusizunna(m): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2020
everyone wn carry the present situation shine. mtxheew 10yrs old Facebook account for sale 0 8 0 8 2 5 2 4 4 4 8
Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Olril18(m): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2020
modsfucker:

I JUST READ NOW ON BLUEPRINT THAT OHANEZE HAS DISSOCIATED ITSELF FROM THE DIRECTIVE GIVEN BY KANU...

KANU HAS SHOT HIMSELF ON THE FOOT SO IT'S LATE TO DENY ANYTHING HERE, THE VIDEO IS HERE AND THERE'S NO DELETING IT

this guy is mallam..ignore him
u have failed already.
Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 7:31am On Oct 23, 2020
Olril18:

this guy is mallam..ignore him
u have failed already.

SEE MALLAM KANU MAKING SHITTY UTTERANCES IN THE VIDEO BELOW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Olril18(m): 7:33am On Oct 23, 2020
modsfucker:

SEE MALLAM KANU MAKING SHITTY UTTERANCES IN THE VIDEO BELOW

fake..u failed already.
tell where's is your town in SW,where's your agbole located before I believe this shit..

Hausa maluu

1 Like

Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Asidy(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2020
hm
Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Commentor: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Petition to get Kanu arrested in UK for inciting mass killings in Eastern Nigeria.
Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by DenreleDave(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2020
undecided
Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2020
Rugaria:

Not as if the igbo doesn't have legitimate reasons to call for Tinubus destruction.. he reachly deserves that but then, the issues here is that we are trying to save you from yourselves! You are about to self-destruct yet again as you snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, just because of your rabid igbophobia! Face your front and fight your battles! Your fulani friends are conducting massacres in yorubaland! Killing people at lekki fagba and sundry areas! Face them and stop seeing the ",Igbo kingkong" in any issue

SNITCHES... I SEE THE REASON WHY YOU'RE BEING CHASED FROM SOUTH AFRICA, GHANA THAILAND, INDIA, MALAYSIA, CAMBODIA AND ALL PLACES ALL OVER THE WORLD

2 Likes

Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Rugaria: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Burutai and Buhari together with Sanwo-Olu ordered the massacres at lekki... Very glaringly obvious! But did you see how they changed the narrative few hours after? They started mentioning the name of one southern army officer! This guy is obviously not the commander in chief, not the army chief! But since they will do anything to dodge a frontal confrontation with their northern lords responsible for the killings, they have to invent a southern name to vent on... Ostensibly, their belief is that the officer is Igbo. Could be he is not, this one they seldom mention his name since yesterday. Very very very treacherous characters..
Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Olril18:

fake..u failed already.
tell where's is your town in SW,where's your agbole located before I believe this shit..

Hausa maluu

KANU HAS OWNED UP AND OHANEZE HAS DISTANCED ITSELF FROM THE AUDIO BUT YOU ARE HERE DENYING. WE WILL LYNCH THE TERRORIST WHENEVER HE STEPS HIS FOOT ON NIGERIA AGAIN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Harrykn: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Before Lagos state would finish restructuring Igbos has purchased half of it....
He didn't say it, I didn't say anything.
Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Olril18(m): 7:39am On Oct 23, 2020
modsfucker:

KANU HAS OWNED UP AND OHANEZE HAS DISTANCED ITSELF FROM THE AUDIO BUT YOU ARE HERE DENYING. WE WILL LYNCH THE TERRORIST WHENEVER HE STEPS HIS FOOT ON NIGERIA AGAIN.
that's not my question
Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Rugaria: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2020
princechina:

The Sun Nigeria
HomepageNational
Rapheal in CoverNational
I never ordered attack on Yoruba assets -IPOB leader

Magnus Eze, Enugu

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has denied that he ordered the destruction of economic assets of Yoruba people in Lagos State.

He said that agents of the Federal Government carefully twisted parts of his recent broadcast to create impression that he had turned the EndSARS protests against Yoruba.

He spoke Thursday afternoon, in an emergency Zoom meeting on the topic: “#EndSARS is not an ethnic protest, stop the propaganda to make it one”, organised by Njenje Media TV on the ethnicization of the #ENDSARS movement.

The event, moderated by Maazi Ezeoke also featured former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode.

Kanu stated that those who caused division between Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe during their time were bent on pitching Ndigbo and Yoruba against themselves.

He was emphatic that Britain was trying to divide Southern again for the North to conquer but that they had failed.

He asked people to ignore any divisive statements regarding Yoruba or any other ethnic group in Nigeria, credited to him, urging that to really situate what he said, one must listen to the about 2hour broadcast.

He said: “I made a broadcast a few days ago when young people were being slaughtered at Lekki Tollgate. In that very speech, I was very clear and unambiguous but the people who cut and paste and put the clips together were trying to be very mischievous. Their intension was to infuse an element of tribalism or ethnicity in the ongoing campaign of young people to free themselves from the bondage they have found themselves in Nigeria. And that intension I believe, failed woefully. At no time did I insinuate or say anything conveying the erroneous impression that they are now peddling that we were going to take over or control Lagos State…

“My stand is that I support our young people, I support the protesters, I also support the right of people to express their views without being distorted. As I said before, they cut out what I said and then quoted me out of context. If you want to know what I said, and the context I made the statements, you have to listen to the whole perspective (broadcast)”.

Attach the source, so they can go and read and have convulsions there...

1 Like

Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by junketer(m): 7:39am On Oct 23, 2020
I am just appalled at how the yorubas have turned to blame only igbos for what is happening in Lagos. Appalling to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Rugaria:
Burutai and Buhari together with Sanwo-Olu ordered the massacres at lekki... Very glaringly obvious! But did you see how they changed the narrative few hours after? They started mentioning the name of one southern army officer! This guy is obviously not the commander in chief, not the army chief! But since they will do anything to dodge a frontal confrontation with their northern lords responsible for the killings, they have to invent a southern name to vent on... Ostensibly, their belief is that the officer is Igbo. Could be he is not, this one they seldom mention his name since yesterday. Very very very treacherous characters..

F. O AMATA AND MN KANU WILL BE PROSECUTED ACCORDINGLY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Rugaria: 7:41am On Oct 23, 2020
modsfucker:

You have never lynched anybody in your life before... Lol,. The whole country knows and will be laughing at this your statement.... You are only good at lynching Amala and ewedu...

1 Like

Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 7:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Olril18:

that's not my question

Ohhh that question? The answer is

Magodo, Ketu, Lagos, Afara ukwu Central. Very close to Python Estate by Crocodile Junction.
Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by dhardline(m): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2020

Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Olril18(m): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2020
modsfucker:

Ohhh that question? The answer is

Magodo, Ketu, Lagos, Afara ukwu Central. Very close to Python Estate by Crocodile Junction.
you are a Fulani imposter,not to be taken serious.
Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 23, 2020
Nigerians should use their last might to restructure this country
Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2020
Olril18:

you are a Fulani imposter,not to be taken serious.

I AM A PYTHON DANCER, YOU SHOULD TAKE ME SERIOUS BEFORE I CHASE YOUR ASS OUT OF THIS COUNTRY.
Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by loveth360(f): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2020
Thank God Igbos did not join yorubas in protesting in their state.

Can you imagine no yoruba is blaming Buhari and Osibanjo for the killing of their brothers in lekki.
Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 7:53am On Oct 23, 2020
junketer:
I am just appalled at how the yorubas have turned to blame only igbos for what is happening in Lagos. Appalling to say the least.

STUDY THE VIDEO AND THE PICTURE BELOW, AND DIGEST IT CAREFULLY.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagining Lagos Without The Igbo / BREAKING!!! Kanu Nwankwo, Peter Rufai Beg Umahi To Contest For President (Pics) / President Buhari Receives Comptroller General Of Nigeria In Asorock (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.