Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,083 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu (1619 Views)

Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy / Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Olril18(m): 7:53am On Oct 23, 2020
junketer:
I am just appalled at how the yorubas have turned to blame only igbos for what is happening in Lagos. Appalling to say the least.
not Yoruba..they all have one thing in common, they are tinubu cyber thugs
Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Stateoforigin: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Who takes Nnamdi Kanu serious? That coward? Someone that cannot even visit his own country, yet, he's somewhere giving real warriors (protesters) on the ground instructions. When people like Falz, Run town, Phyno, DJ Switch talk, I will listen to them, not that coward.

Haven said that....
If you know someone that knows someone that knows someone that still knows another person who lost a loved one in that shooting, tell that someone to tell that someone to tell that someone to still tell that person to come forward and report it to the media so that we can be certain that indeed, people died.

I was among the first people that condemned Sanwo Olu on Facebook when he said no life was lost but it's been three days now and we are yet to get official figures and I have not seen any video of people complaining of missing loved ones.

Abeg make them come out ooo, so that if I want to attack this government, I will be doing it with facts and not sentiments.

Last last, Buhari is the biggest mistake to ever happen to Nigerian people
Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by ThatFairGuy1: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Olril18:
this guy is mallam..ignore him u have failed already.
Omoale, imposter. I KNOW YOU'RE NOT YORUBA.
Re: I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Olril18(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Omoale, imposter. I KNOW YOU'RE NOT YORUBA.

yes I'm not,I'm egbirra,osogbo is an egbira land.

oloriburuku....
they are shocked and pained most yorubas aren't putting their neck for Tinubu the bastardd iragbiji thief who put UA in this mess
this werey thinks hunger and anger recognised tribes..
oloshi...
check this guy past post, he is APC and tinubu paid cyber zombie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Chukwuocha Wins Delaware House Of Representatives In Us (Photos) / Group Unveils Security Force For Oduduwa Republic - Sahara Reporters / Latest Update Of The Ebonyi State Mega Shopping Mall In Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.