Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC (68936 Views)

Meet Chinor Emeka Who Dared The War Chest Of PDP, APC For Mbaitoli/Ikeduru / #endsars: I Dared Consequences To Rescue My Wife From TVC Attackers – Survivor / Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by sapientia(m): 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
onyechez:

I knew it was a strategy but the mistake those protesters made was they shouldn't have protest at night, very dangerous.
My dad witnessed the Civil War in Nigeria, he said Nigerian government see protest as riots, civil unrest and they will order for those soldiers or police officers to shoot at anyone. The reason they shot at protesters at night was because they can deny any evidence by social media or camera because we're in a democratic setting not military to avoid consequences and to know those who ordered the soldiers to shoot.

Sanwo Olu was hasty with the curfew . they stayed because they can't go home.

They would all have gone home for the curfew.

1 Like

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Teedah: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
tutudesz:

Abeg leave my babajide O! The guy is very honest with his analysis of events going on in Nigeria
you said my mind. The guy is non- biased.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Zuorom: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
ModelX:
Your true colors are starting to show. Jealous and wicked terrorists. You will pay for this. Your people are harboured and allowed to flourish by these same yorubas and hausas, but this is how you repay us.
Shut up you stupid fool
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by MajohBankz: 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
MrRegret:
Those who died during protest, did they waste their life? Like for YES, Share for NO.
You that posted this, have you lost your senses? LIKE FOR YES, SHARE FOR NO.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by SisterFire(f): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Meliann:

Why did Jumoke leave?
Moruayo said she was against the welfare of tinubu( tvc), remember how truthful and fearless jumoke was?
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by chloride6: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Igbaguru:
You burn somebody properties in the name of protest. According to the Bible and Qur'an, you will receive your reward of destruction on earth and eternal. Your children will continue. No wonder slot of Africa children suffer in life because of the sins of their parents

I hope the same Quran prescribes reward of destruction for people who steal public funds

3 Likes

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
IPOB miscreants @work.Yoruba R'onu.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Abagworo(m): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
luvmijeje:
I wish that I'm a detective. I will go to the end of the world to know who suggested Lekki Toll Gate as the place of protest.

What's the relationship between #Endsars and Lekki Toll gate?

Of course everything is politics. The principal players Tinubu vs Atiku might not be directly involved but loyalists of Atiku have been bitter since 2019 elections. Many people in Southwest wish to reduce Tinubu's influence and have played a willing tool in the hands of a well orchestrated media influenced arson. Presently they are trying to deviate attention by bringing Igbos in the mix

1 Like

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by SisterFire(f): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
ikorodureporta:
if I say some spiritual elements follow protest wey no b real human being, people go dey doubt. Some spirit just come answer una prayers..
if u doubt, how many of us join the protests for road??
3rd mainland suicide spirits,

Who caused their pains?

Tinubu
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by One4me: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Munzy14:
He really proved a point to his partner.

moving into death trap for her, was the height of sacrifice.

That is a real Man for you.
The bigger Question is: How many Women will do this (ready to sacrifice their Life), for their Husbands?

Please, dont insult me o, l am having earache right now. grin
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by ibuildstuff(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Tinubu of course
I don't think it's tinubu jor, na federal govt (buhari n his cabals) run this lekki shit, tinubu is just taking the heat for it.

But if am wrong then it's tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Burgerlomo: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
JidennaJason:
I thought I was reading "There Was A Country" by Chinua Achebe.

There was never a country, the one called Naija is a big scam from the western master.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Kingzeez10: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Your father who is not a drug baron can attain his feat.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Emma1Oj(m): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Brave man, thank God you came out alive. Love over everything.
The Edo's have minds of their own. them no be coward that's why we always represent.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Emekaonline: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fahdiga:
This is the consequence for working for a drug Baron

May everything you and your family ever worked for be destroyed with no mercy. May you also be caught with everything you have in your place of work as a consequence of wroking with such organisation
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Emekaonline: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
ModelX:
Your true colors are starting to show. Jealous and wicked terrorists. You will pay for this. Your people are harboured and allowed to flourish by these same yorubas and hausas, but this is how you repay us.

We need to start a new Hashtag Operation...............

#IgbosMustGo
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by barragan: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
There are some people who attack Tinubu over any issue, even things that don't concern him, those ones should be the first suspect of this coordinated attack against his perceived business interest.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by femi4: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
luvmijeje:

Did you all ready this part?

Orchestrated! A political attack.
And you concluded that its political... Smh
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by jayaim: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Quite, hypocrite. Mr saint, so the president & those that have been killing innocent citizens will make heaven?-clown
Igbaguru:
You burn somebody properties in the name of protest. According to the Bible and Qur'an, you will receive your reward of destruction on earth and eternal. Your children will continue. No wonder slot of Africa children suffer in life because of the sins of their parents
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by kazeemsuleiman1: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Congratulations to him and kudos for standing by your wife.

1 Like

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Smooyis(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Why did RRS police fully armed to provide enough security for the TVC complex leave without a resistance? Something is definitely wrong somewhere shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by karnap(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
those attackers are not hungry thugs and they have one mission and one voice, imagine they return the woman phone.
thank God for everything
but my concerns was the children man left at home alone.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Munzy14(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
luvmijeje:

Who is him?
tinubu
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Munzy14(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Owologbo:
why won't he? She's his wife and mother of his kid.
not everyone will do the same. Remember he even lost his car in the process.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by skylarr: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
sapientia:

Sanwo Olu was hasty with the curfew . they stayed because they can't go home.

They would all have gone home for the curfew.

That’s not true. Many of them put it out there on social media that they would defy the curfew. There were threads even here on NL about their resolve.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Meliann: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
SisterFire:
Moruayo said she was against the welfare of tinubu( tvc), remember how truthful and fearless jumoke was?

Jumoke was everything. Too intelligent. Most intelligent of them all. Always challenging the status quo with facts. They've not found a replacement for her yet. They may not admit it but they can't deny it.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by tutudesz: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Omihanifa:

But when it get to Tinubu's issues baba no dey find his voice
Normally!!
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Meliann: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Munzy14:

not everyone will do the same. Remember he even lost his car in the process.

If he doesn't do it, then he's not a man talk more of a husband.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Meliann: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
One4me:

The bigger Question is: How many Women will do this (ready to sacrifice their Life), for their Husbands?

I can do it. Lol
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Oyu123: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
tutudesz:

Abeg leave my babajide O! The guy is very honest with his analysis of events going on in Nigeria

In his previous analysis before the lekki killings he said the soldiers has nothing to do with protesters.that they should go to bornu and fight with boko haram.but instead the reverse was the case...I so much loved his analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Munzy14(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
One4me:

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Collyno82(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
luvmijeje:
I wish that I'm a detective. I will go to the end of the world to know who suggested Lekki Toll Gate as the place of protest.

What's the relationship between #Endsars and Lekki Toll gate?
You don't need to be a detective to know wat transpired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) / The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony / 70-Year-Old Man Who Insulted President Buhari Jailed For 18 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.