Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC (68934 Views)

Meet Chinor Emeka Who Dared The War Chest Of PDP, APC For Mbaitoli/Ikeduru / #endsars: I Dared Consequences To Rescue My Wife From TVC Attackers – Survivor / Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Munzy14(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Meliann:

If he doesn't do it, then he's not a man talk more of a husband. I once defended my bf against cultists even though we were both at risk. It was first instinct.
good, same way not every girl will do for their bf.

It takes something deeper to go extra mile for a partner
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by paix(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I'm happy the youths spoke in one voice and the message was clear .

It has never happened before in my 29yrs of existence.

Today, I'm proud to say I'm a Nigerian but without a president because I don't consider buhari as my president with all offense intended .
I hail thee.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by SisterFire(f): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Meliann:

Jumoke was everything. Too intelligent. Most intelligent of them all. Always challenging the status quo with facts. They've not found a replacement for her yet. They may not admit it but they can't deny it.
Sandra is just like another version of jumoke, jumoke was so unhappy when Sandra was sacked,
.but jumoke is a rare woman ,millions stopped watching that useless "your view" when jumoke left gallantly, I WONDER WHERE SHE IS NOW

AS 4 TOPE ODIGIE SHE DESERVES DEATH FOR HER HYPOCRISY N DOUBLETONGUE, I HATED HER N MORAYO WITH PASSION FOR MAKING JUMOKE LEFT
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Luxurydriverng: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Would she has done same for you? Anyways nice one.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by pharmagba: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Biodun556:

Going through the narration, it is now obvious that those who burn Lagos assets and TVC were not hoodlums. It was carefully planned by organised criminals who wanted to use the protest as a cover. This underscores the reasons why the Lekki protest must be quickly dislodged so that the dust can settle on time.
I partly agree but disagree with your submissions
First it seems the attack was coordinated
We know the time TVC was attacked around 9.30am now we need to find out the time Oba of Lagos palace was attacked and Nation newspaper
Eye witness must be asked questions
We can then draw a triangle and answer the question
1- who has interest in this?
2- is this attack coordinated by the Nigerian state against it's citizenry?
3-is this attack coordinated by IPOB?
4- is it the PDP?
5- is it aggreived politician threaten Tinubu in APC?
6- is it about 2023?
7- is this an external aggression?
8- is it Boko Haram?
9-is this the North?

Our intelligence agency has all failed, they are just collecting salary bunch of lazy people all they know is yes sir! chasing innocent citizenry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Starz825(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Brandonx:
The trauma of everything won't fade away easily. The government failed to address the situation. They obviously thought we were still in the 1980s where one has to listen to the radio to get information.
I believe now they've seen delay could be very dangerous.
They responded late though but now with a machine gun...na weetin vex me be that
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by dalass(f): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

What if I told you it was done by sars on mufti

You were there with them now undecided kiss
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Biodun556(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
pharmagba:

I partly agree but disagree with your submissions
First it seems the attack was coordinated
We know the time TVC was attacked around 9.30am now we need to find out the time Oba of Lagos palace was attacked and Nation newspaper
Eye witness must be asked questions
We can then draw a triangle and answer the question
1- who has interest in this?
2- is this attack coordinated by the Nigerian state against it's citizenry?
3-is this attack coordinated by IPOB?
4- is it the PDP?
5- is it aggreived politician threaten Tinubu in APC?
6- is it about 2023?
7- is this an external aggression?
8- is it Boko Haram?
9-is this the North?

Our intelligence agency has all failed, they are just collecting salary no brain except for yes sir!

Good
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by mrslander: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tinubu is a big thief no doubt, but is he the only thief in nigeria, why only him all the time, its time for us to start burning peter obi, James ibori, igbenediion and so on properties too, yoruba pple wake up, dont allow this pple turn lagos to battle ground, dont allow this pple to burn down our heritage, afterrall sarz affected pple in the east more than in the west, we have not seen pple burning obiano and obi's properties due to okwuzu sars. Lets protest to end police brutality and end sarz not burning down lagos, look at the amount of private and public properties burnt in lagos. Kilode, are u guys sure its about end sarz. Omo yoruba eronu oh.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by SSpeter(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
luvmijeje:
Anyway, make I waka pass before my mouth kill me. Thank God that I'm not a detective.
You would have been a crappy detective cos from the onset of your investigation, you are already making judgements.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by mrslander: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
SisterFire:
Sandra is just like another version of jumoke, jumoke was so unhappy when Sandra was sacked,
.but jumoke is a rare woman ,millions stopped watching that useless "your view" when jumoke left gallantly, I WONDER WHERE SHE IS NOW

AS 4 TOPE ODIGIE SHE DESERVES DEATH FOR HER HYPOCRISY N DOUBLETONGUE, I HATED HER N MORAYO WITH PASSION FOR MAKING JUMOKE LEFT
i can see u are mad, oloriburuku omo ale, it shall never be well with u and ur generation for wishing morayo and tope death, ontop wetin, u shall die before them, and a miserable death at that. What a bitter soul, devil. Useless tribalist. Its so glaring to the blind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Meliann: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
SisterFire:

I differ. Sandra isn't another version of Jumoke. She was bold, eloquent, outspoken and seemingly fearless, yes but doesn't have Jumoke's level of intelligence and knowledge.

As for Jumoke, morayo and tope, well I don't know the issues surrounding their entanglement so I don't have an opinion on that. However, to wish death on someone who doesn't know or care if you exist is a no-no.

1 Like

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by SisterFire(f): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
mrslander:
i can see u are mad, oloriburuku omo ale, it shall never be well with u and ur generation for wishing morayo and tope death, ontop wetin, u shall die before them, and a miserable death at that. What a bitter soul, devil. Useless tribalist. Its so glaring to the blind.
make e pepper you Wella grin grin "your view" is burnt to the ground, bunch of liars , even ur god said no liar will inherit my kingdom

Go and learn how to say the truth for once bitter hypocrite ,jumoke is already a goddess among men rubbish
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by SisterFire(f): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Meliann:

I differ. Sandra isn't another version of Jumoke. She was bold, eloquent, outspoken and seemingly fearless, yes but doesn't have Jumoke's level of intelligence and knowledge.

As for Jumoke, morayo and tope, well I don't know the issues surrounding their entanglement so I don't have an opinion on that. However, to wish death on someone who doesn't know or care if you exist is a no-no.
Sandra is just like jumoke but didn't stay long on d show for u 2 know that
do you know how many people who had died because of the evil they justified?
Do you play OSTRISH to how many souls that has been wasted since 2015, u don't know but I know,
What is death? I know u don't know
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Meliann: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
SisterFire:
Sandra is just like jumoke but didn't stay long on d show for u 2 know that
do you know how many people who had died because of the evil they justified?
Do you play OSTRISH to how many souls that has been wasted since 2015, u don't know but I know,
What is death? I know u don't know

You're entitled to your opinion.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Meliann: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by SisterFire(f): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Meliann:

Bla bla bla. I'm telling you that Sandra does NOT have Jumoke's intelligence. That'll hurt you but nothing you can do about it. Your soul must be really dark. You sound like the devil's agent. Quote me again at your loss, you'll be ignored.
it hasn't come to that , am a peaceful person, n stop reading my mentions cos that's opposite of me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Meliann: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Unquote me so I can edit my comment SisterFire.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by SisterFire(f): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Meliann:

Somebody that is bragging about her relationship with death. Just Ignore her. She's an antichrist. Don't banter with the devil. She'll drag you into hell's pit.
remember those who knew death don't suffer afterlife but enjoy n curse the name EARTH AND the very idea of coming back here,

Seek wisdom without fear
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by SisterFire(f): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Meliann:

Somebody that is bragging about her relationship with death. Just Ignore her. She's an antichrist. Don't banter with the devil. She'll drag you into hell's pit.
remember those who knew death don't suffer afterlife but enjoy n curse the name EARTH AND the very idea of coming back here,

Seek wisdom without fear
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Meliann: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
I've taken back everything I said. Unquote me SisterFire. I don't like fighting too except you bring it on.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by SisterFire(f): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Meliann:
Unquote me so I can edit my comment SisterFire.
kiss kiss cheesy such a darling , never mind is late now smiley
Antichrist is a proud title for those who meant well for humanity , am a proud Antichrist

Remember no pastor nor priest matches my righteousness, so don't fear me but be my friend n u shall spit wisdom
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Meliann: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
SisterFire. Haha @antichrist. Well if you say so but honestly it's not my business and shouldn't be. That said, it's not too late to unquote if you want to. Just modify your post and back-space my comment starting from "[quote]" all the way up to the first "quote". But if you feel it's not necessary, fine then. Love and light.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by SisterFire(f): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Meliann:
SisterFire. Haha @antichrist. Well if you say so but honestly it's not my business and shouldn't be. That said, it's not too late to unquote if you want to. Just modify your post and back-space my comment starting from "
'TIME'

Is ur business O yeah! It concerns you
because it will only take 'TIME' maybe 60years for u to know really why liar Jesus CLAIMED He died on d cross, first degree burning is not what I even imagined for Satan aka Jehovah Yahweh,

Don't be scared ,am telling u the truth pls, just with time u shall know
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by mrslander: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
SisterFire:
make e pepper you Wella grin grin "your view" is burnt to the ground, bunch of liars , even ur god said no liar will inherit my kingdom

Go and learn how to say the truth for once bitter hypocrite ,jumoke is already a goddess among men rubbish
sandra sister, oloshi oloriburuku, i know all this bitterness u have is all about ur tribal semtiments, nothing more. Wicked idiot wishing someone death.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Meliann: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
SisterFire:
'TIME'

Is ur business O yeah! It concerns you
because it will only take 'TIME' maybe 60years for u to know really why liar Jesus CLAIMED He died on d cross, first degree burning is not what I even imagined for Satan aka Jehovah Yahweh,

Don't be scared ,am telling u the truth pls, just with time u shall know

To each her own.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by SisterFire(f): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
mrslander:
sandra sister, oloshi oloriburuku, i know all this bitterness u have is all about ur tribal semtiments, nothing more. Wicked idiot wishing someone death.
make e pepper you JUSTICE IS SERVED ,AND IT IS SERVED grin grin grin
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by SisterFire(f): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Meliann:

To each her own.
run if u like
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Meliann: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
SisterFire:
run if u like

Run to where?
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by wowcatty: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Exactly what I have be saying!

It's a political attack against Tinubu and is 2023 agenda.

Everything is just the same as what is happening in the US. Tinubu has right to contest and the anarchists have rights to run too or vote who they want.

You don't kill opposition, you either don't vote for them or run for the same office.
luvmijeje:

Did you all ready this part?

Orchestrated! A political attack.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by wowcatty: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
They thought the toll gate is for Tinubu.

And in the only fake blurry short video of the alleged shooting, they showed what appeared to be a parking garage with recessed lights, but when I looked at the ceilings of the toll gate in the survey video posted yesteday, all I saw are florescent tubes.

Can you confirm this?
luvmijeje:
I wish that I'm a detective. I will go to the end of the world to know who suggested Lekki Toll Gate as the place of protest.

What's the relationship between #Endsars and Lekki Toll gate?
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by wowcatty: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Suspected of the massacre that didn't happen?

Don't worry if after this you are still allowed to stay in Lagos or anywhere within Yoruba boundary, me myself will have nothing to say about you.
kcnwaigbo:

Tinubu was targetted because he was suspected of complicity in the Lekki massacres.Dem no born Tinubu or Sanwolu well to go after the organizers of the protest.They will lose more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos / See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) / The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.