Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,531 members, 7,850,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC (68928 Views)

Meet Chinor Emeka Who Dared The War Chest Of PDP, APC For Mbaitoli/Ikeduru / #endsars: I Dared Consequences To Rescue My Wife From TVC Attackers – Survivor / Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Geeflow(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Igbaguru:
You burn somebody properties in the name of protest. According to the Bible and Qur'an, you will receive your reward of destruction on earth and eternal. Your children will continue. No wonder slot of Africa children suffer in life because of the sins of their parents

really? so how about the corrupt politicians that have taken what belong to the entire Nation to their self alone??
I think you are stupid than any one can imagine.
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Yemi7up: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Igbaguru:
You burn somebody properties in the name of protest. According to the Bible and Qur'an, you will receive your reward of destruction on earth and eternal. Your children will continue. No wonder slot of Africa children suffer in life because of the sins of their parents
Amen
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Kzinne: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Smooyis:
Why did RRS police fully armed to provide enough security for the TVC complex leave without a resistance? Something is definitely wrong somewhere shocked shocked shocked
i guess with the lekki shooting of the night before the rrs guys knew this was the aftermath and wouldn't have wanted to take chances
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by Kzinne: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Stateoforigin:
I don't know if Mr. Jagaban has a hand in that shooting but what I know for sure is that nothing happens in Lagos without Tinubu's knowledge. Man is a perfect defination of a godfather.

His political sagacity and dexterity are second to none
political sagacity that made you run away to France in the middle of the night abi? Nonsense
Re: Tope Mark Odigie's Husband Dared Consequences To Rescue Her At TVC by SoBright101: 1:32am On Oct 24, 2020
Considering how the Lekki killings was carried out, how the whole destructions was carried out without any security intervention plus the fact that some paid agents from that side are already twisting the whole occurrence and also attaching the whole tragedy with the east to cause chaos between southerners is an indication of conspiracy from that side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.