Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC (66319 Views)

Nigeria Sars Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC / Edo 2020: Photo Circulating Online Shows Oshiomhole Voted For PDP (see PHOTOS) / Oke-ogun People Protest the Deplorable State Of Oyo-iseyin Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by ProT: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jorgenvava:
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!
Only an id1ot would believe the lies of the army.
They have history of killing unarmed people - from IPOB to shiites, to killings not recorded that happen almost everyday.
Every single time they commit their massacre, they freaking deny it.

Lying Cowards!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by urchcoded(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

This is so true.
I read this somewhere just now.
Even if it is just one (1) youth that was killed
It is a very BIG issue for some of us with brains and souls,
If it was 7 youths as it was reported by the genuine protesters at Lekki, it is still so sad,
and if it was 78 youths as it was circulated all over social media,
We deserve to know the whole truth as a nation.
So we can know how to table our matter to the international community.
We want to know what is true and what are lies.
We don't need some people fueling fake news on this heated country now.
We are not fighting against Nigeria,
We are fighting for Nigeria.
#IStandWithTheTruth
Some Nigerians are waiting for what is the truth.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest.
#AGoodCountryIsAllNigerianYouthsWant

THE LEKKKI INCIDENT: DID WE JUST WITNESS A REAL MASSACRE OR A DEPLOYMENT OF A WEAPON OF 'MASS CONFUSION" IN THE SOUTHERN REGION? – After having reflected all night and carefully looked at all the ‘evidence’ of massacre flying around, I would like to Call for all Nigerians to calm down and REALLY consider whats going on with this Lekki 'Massacre' thing.

I was as heartbroken and mad as hell as all Nigerians a few hours ago and ready to support the total annihilation of our leaders, but something told me to look AGAIN at all the so-called 'evidence' of the massacre being shared all around, and after about 5 hours of carefully reviewing each 'damning' footage or photo I am NO LONGER USRE THERE WAS ANY MASSACRE.

Yeah, I know that will get blood boiling immediately but please let’s all pay attention and then do another review. THERE IS A PUPPETERS AT WORK TRYING TO BURN DOWN THE SOUTH AND WE ARE MISSING HIM IN THE MASS HYSTERIA.

1. MASSACRE AT LEKKI? NOW I HAVE MY VERY STRONG DOUBTS - As Nigeria mourns, I have spent all night reviewing all the evidence of this massacre, and my considered opinion, after reviewing everything I can see, is that someone wants Southern Nigeria to burn but I doubt we are looking at the right culprits.

Something else is going on and I suspect there is a Master Puppeteer at work in this Lekki ‘massacre’ thing and we all are falling into the dastardly plan to unleash violence in south Nigeria

We are hurt and mad as hell but LETS CALM DOWN AND REVIEW EVIDENCE

2. Everyone knew I am a sworn opponent of this lackluster Govt so I have nothing to gain by asking everyone to calm down and NOT assume what is not true (THE FACT that there is no massacre actually undercuts my campaign for #endBuhari so there is no way I will say it if I didn’t believe it.. I do not think there was any massacre at a Lekki yesterday. To join everyone to say there was will be dishonorable on my part because I do not believe it…. Despite my animus to the Govt.

3. Sure, There may have been a shooting and for that, we must hold some people accountable, but I don’t see mass murder. why?

- There are No bullet ridden bodies.

- There are no mothers crying over their dead children

- Everyone seems sure 11, or 30 or 70 people were killed by soldiers in Lekki yesternight, but NO ONE knows ANYONE actually killed personally. No siblings, no parents exhibiting the bodies of anyone. Did the dead bodies just disappear? If anyone has evidence, please attach it here for us all to see. But look at it yourself critically first so you don’t spread anarchy by the error of omission.

- There were no bullet-ridden bodies anywhere. The pictures being circulated of people lying on the ground being shot remarkably had NO BLOOD. NO BLOOD ON ANY OF THEM. How plausible is that? LOOK AGAIN at most of the pictures you have seen. Where is the body?

- Again, There are no bullet-ridden bodies. If there were 11 or 30 o 70 dead bodies, there must be at least 100 people with bullet wounds who didn’t die. That’s a reasonable statistical projection. For every dead person in a mass shooting, there must be at least 10 wounded. WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE? LET THEM SHOW US THEIR BULLER SPRAYED BODIES. I am not saying people were not shot (and govt must pay heavily for that), but I doubt there was a massacre.

- There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!

- There was a video of someone whose brains were spilled on the floor, but everyone knows bullets do not scoop up the brain and deposit it almost intact 10 feet away. THAT CANNOT BE A BULLET SHOT UNLESS HE WAS SHOT WITH A CANNON. Even the conversation by those around the body suggests it was some kind of accident that just happened and not soldier shooting. Watch it again and pay attention.

- There were videos with lots of shooting, but I don’t see any falling bodies. How realistic is that if indeed the soldiers were shooting INTO the crowd?

- We have started seeing videos of people that all of us were made to believe were shot and killed in the Lekki incident coming out and saying they were not even there (Eniola Badmus is one of such. The poor girl as overwhelmed with people already taking wreaths and candles to her house in mourning . Yet, she said she never even went out that day. What?)

4. I know I would be crucified for seemingly coming out to urge caution in our conclusions, but Nigeria is my country too even if I am abroad. My family is still in the southern part of Nigeria and any fake provocation that makes people burn it all down will affect my people too. LETS PAUSE AND ASK WHATS GOING ON?

I SAY WITH ALL sense of a patriotic citizen who is disgusted at the govt but who would not be part of a frame-up as excuse to unleash violence. The agitations of the Youths remain, and they should continue their protests if they think they still have issues to settle but don’t burn down your nation on a lie.

Nobody has killed youths. Even governor Jide Sanwoolu, who must still own the consequence of his ill-advised curfew, but who has been most responsive and honest about all this, just confirmed there was NO FATALITY in Lekki.

I have looked at all the videos of this massacre that I can see, and I can say with all sense of responsibility and knowing that people are sooooo hurt and heartbroken now that I don’t think there was a massacre at Lekki

If it happened , we have not seen evidence of it yet.

5. I also watched the Adeola show on Sahara Reporters she made a lot of allegations but no evidence. She even claimed people were using Chelsea drink and alcohol to remove bullets from dead people, but she laughably claimed she cannot show us the vide evidence becos according to her, YouTube will flag it? Really ? Can anyone really believe that Sahara reporters would be shy about showing pictures or videos of carnage by this govt? that’s another reason I knew them something else is going on here and we are being manipulated by someone or some people to go to war. It’s almost the kind of fake proof Bush gave of ‘discovering weapons of mass destruction in Iraq’ that they used as excuse to take USA to war and cost lives of 1,000s of American lives. WE MUST LOOK WELL BEFORE WE CONCLUDE THIS WAS INDEED A MASSACRE

We must ask ourselves: WHAT DOES BUHARI STAND OT GAIN BY SHOOTING HIS OWN PEOPLE OR EVNE MORE WORRISOME, WHAT DOES TINUBE STAND OT GAIN BY SUPPORTING THE KILLING OF LAGOSIANS BUT A SWIFT END TO HIS POLITICAL LIVES? These guys are a lot of things, but they are NOT stupid. Let’s THINK before we dissolve into anarchy people

Of course, Buhari must still go (he is not physically and mentally able to rule as President. We all know it. But let’s focus on facts, not what the hidden puppeteer wants us to see.

CALL FOR EVIDENCE, NAMES, PCITURES WE CAN USE IN INTERNATIONAL LAW COURTS
I live in USA. I have a robust law firm in USA, And We have already started a petition to get this govt arraigned before the International tribunals with over 60,0000 signatures already but we need REAL evidence that ties Army and Govt to this if indeed there was a Massacre before those bodies can move.

So here is my sincere call out to Nigerians who were there or who were affected by this

- I would appreciate information on the people killed or shot by the soldiers (Names, contact information , addresses if you have it) so we can call them with my team and interview them for the record, for the international courts if this indeed happened. We need these verifiable evidences.

- If you have doctored videos that an objective person can use to say this is actually army shooting at civilians and not just fake videos you have not reviewed thoroughly yourself. End it to info@naijalivesmatter.com

- Pictures on the scene or phone video of the scene. I don’t think any international court will believe that dozens of people were shot and killed by solider with over 50,000 phones present and nobody caught anything on their camera of dead bodies on the floor or the soldiers actually shooting deliberately and repeatedly to kill

- We all want to bring perpetrators to book but stories of ‘I heard them screaming they are shooting at us’ like the respected Pat Utomi was selling on Channels would be laughed out of court. He never even said he saw any soldiers shooting or saw any dead or shot body on the floor. I just finished reviewing his channels interview again. All he said was he heard people shouting they were shooting at us. We all know what happens when the crowd gets riled up . People who were not even in the scene will claim they saw people dying all over. I have seen that before and so have you

Peace out

Dr Ope Banwo
info@NaijaLivesMatter.com

so you copy this trash and paste it on every thread. I have seen a video that will prove beyond doubt that there was something not Less than a massacre. Just wait for it.
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Brightgem(f): 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
360degreess:
.. You member of the "particular people", God will put you people to shame just like He has been putting you to shame for long. Your evil agender against the govt will fail.
Buhari remains your president till 2023 either you like it or not.
You couldn't make your point without making it about Buhari. So what's ur agenda exactly.
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Jorgenvava: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
ProT:

Only an id1ot would believe the lies of the army.
They have history of killing unarmed people - from IPOB to shiites, to killings not recorded that happen almost everyday.
Every single time they commit their massacre, they freaking deny it.

Lying Cowards!

The army sold their heart when they conscripted. Same as Nigerian politicians. But the youths who are yet to sell their heart should be well informed about these demons that control the realm of the earth.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
The Social media bill is long overdue.

The violent reaction to the Lekki assault which led to the destruction of lives and properties in Lagos escalated through series of unverified reports shared on Twitter.

Courtesy of Falz, one Debo Macaroni, Yemi Alade etc.

Even on this platform. Nigerians must spoil a good thing. The initial protest na real real this Nigeria police are the blight of the everyday man.

There was no need for fake anything the real things that happen in this country are bad enough
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by lexander(m): 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
shocked
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by labi1977(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jorgenvava:
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!

Bollocks.....mostly
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Jorgenvava: 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
labi1977:

Bollocks.....mostly

Mostly? So which parts are reasonable?
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by 123Map(m): 12:24am On Oct 24, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

This is so true.
I read this somewhere just now.
Even if it is just one (1) youth that was killed
It is a very BIG issue for some of us with brains and souls,
If it was 7 youths as it was reported by the genuine protesters at Lekki, it is still so sad,
and if it was 78 youths as it was circulated all over social media,
We deserve to know the whole truth as a nation.
So we can know how to table our matter to the international community.
We want to know what is true and what are lies.
We don't need some people fueling fake news on this heated country now.
#IStandWithTheTruth
Some Nigerians are waiting for what is the truth.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest.
#AGoodCountryIsAllNigerianYouthsWant

THE LEKKKI INCIDENT: DID WE JUST WITNESS A REAL MASSACRE OR A DEPLOYMENT OF A WEAPON OF 'MASS CONFUSION" IN THE SOUTHERN REGION? – After having reflected all night and carefully looked at all the ‘evidence’ of massacre flying around, I would like to Call for all Nigerians to calm down and REALLY consider whats going on with this Lekki 'Massacre' thing.

I was as heartbroken and mad as hell as all Nigerians a few hours ago and ready to support the total annihilation of our leaders, but something told me to look AGAIN at all the so-called 'evidence' of the massacre being shared all around, and after about 5 hours of carefully reviewing each 'damning' footage or photo I am NO LONGER USRE THERE WAS ANY MASSACRE.

Yeah, I know that will get blood boiling immediately but please let’s all pay attention and then do another review. THERE IS A PUPPETERS AT WORK TRYING TO BURN DOWN THE SOUTH AND WE ARE MISSING HIM IN THE MASS HYSTERIA.

1. MASSACRE AT LEKKI? NOW I HAVE MY VERY STRONG DOUBTS - As Nigeria mourns, I have spent all night reviewing all the evidence of this massacre, and my considered opinion, after reviewing everything I can see, is that someone wants Southern Nigeria to burn but I doubt we are looking at the right culprits.

Something else is going on and I suspect there is a Master Puppeteer at work in this Lekki ‘massacre’ thing and we all are falling into the dastardly plan to unleash violence in south Nigeria

We are hurt and mad as hell but LETS CALM DOWN AND REVIEW EVIDENCE

2. Everyone knew I am a sworn opponent of this lackluster Govt so I have nothing to gain by asking everyone to calm down and NOT assume what is not true (THE FACT that there is no massacre actually undercuts my campaign for #endBuhari so there is no way I will say it if I didn’t believe it.. I do not think there was any massacre at a Lekki yesterday. To join everyone to say there was will be dishonorable on my part because I do not believe it…. Despite my animus to the Govt.

3. Sure, There may have been a shooting and for that, we must hold some people accountable, but I don’t see mass murder. why?

- There are No bullet ridden bodies.

- There are no mothers crying over their dead children

- Everyone seems sure 11, or 30 or 70 people were killed by soldiers in Lekki yesternight, but NO ONE knows ANYONE actually killed personally. No siblings, no parents exhibiting the bodies of anyone. Did the dead bodies just disappear? If anyone has evidence, please attach it here for us all to see. But look at it yourself critically first so you don’t spread anarchy by the error of omission.

- There were no bullet-ridden bodies anywhere. The pictures being circulated of people lying on the ground being shot remarkably had NO BLOOD. NO BLOOD ON ANY OF THEM. How plausible is that? LOOK AGAIN at most of the pictures you have seen. Where is the body?

- Again, There are no bullet-ridden bodies. If there were 11 or 30 o 70 dead bodies, there must be at least 100 people with bullet wounds who didn’t die. That’s a reasonable statistical projection. For every dead person in a mass shooting, there must be at least 10 wounded. WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE? LET THEM SHOW US THEIR BULLER SPRAYED BODIES. I am not saying people were not shot (and govt must pay heavily for that), but I doubt there was a massacre.

- There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!

- There was a video of someone whose brains were spilled on the floor, but everyone knows bullets do not scoop up the brain and deposit it almost intact 10 feet away. THAT CANNOT BE A BULLET SHOT UNLESS HE WAS SHOT WITH A CANNON. Even the conversation by those around the body suggests it was some kind of accident that just happened and not soldier shooting. Watch it again and pay attention.

- There were videos with lots of shooting, but I don’t see any falling bodies. How realistic is that if indeed the soldiers were shooting INTO the crowd?

- We have started seeing videos of people that all of us were made to believe were shot and killed in the Lekki incident coming out and saying they were not even there (Eniola Badmus is one of such. The poor girl as overwhelmed with people already taking wreaths and candles to her house in mourning . Yet, she said she never even went out that day. What?)

4. I know I would be crucified for seemingly coming out to urge caution in our conclusions, but Nigeria is my country too even if I am abroad. My family is still in the southern part of Nigeria and any fake provocation that makes people burn it all down will affect my people too. LETS PAUSE AND ASK WHATS GOING ON?

I SAY WITH ALL sense of a patriotic citizen who is disgusted at the govt but who would not be part of a frame-up as excuse to unleash violence. The agitations of the Youths remain, and they should continue their protests if they think they still have issues to settle but don’t burn down your nation on a lie.

Nobody has killed youths. Even governor Jide Sanwoolu, who must still own the consequence of his ill-advised curfew, but who has been most responsive and honest about all this, just confirmed there was NO FATALITY in Lekki.

I have looked at all the videos of this massacre that I can see, and I can say with all sense of responsibility and knowing that people are sooooo hurt and heartbroken now that I don’t think there was a massacre at Lekki

If it happened , we have not seen evidence of it yet.

5. I also watched the Adeola show on Sahara Reporters she made a lot of allegations but no evidence. She even claimed people were using Chelsea drink and alcohol to remove bullets from dead people, but she laughably claimed she cannot show us the vide evidence becos according to her, YouTube will flag it? Really ? Can anyone really believe that Sahara reporters would be shy about showing pictures or videos of carnage by this govt? that’s another reason I knew them something else is going on here and we are being manipulated by someone or some people to go to war. It’s almost the kind of fake proof Bush gave of ‘discovering weapons of mass destruction in Iraq’ that they used as excuse to take USA to war and cost lives of 1,000s of American lives. WE MUST LOOK WELL BEFORE WE CONCLUDE THIS WAS INDEED A MASSACRE

We must ask ourselves: WHAT DOES BUHARI STAND OT GAIN BY SHOOTING HIS OWN PEOPLE OR EVNE MORE WORRISOME, WHAT DOES TINUBE STAND OT GAIN BY SUPPORTING THE KILLING OF LAGOSIANS BUT A SWIFT END TO HIS POLITICAL LIVES? These guys are a lot of things, but they are NOT stupid. Let’s THINK before we dissolve into anarchy people

Of course, Buhari must still go (he is not physically and mentally able to rule as President. We all know it. But let’s focus on facts, not what the hidden puppeteer wants us to see.

CALL FOR EVIDENCE, NAMES, PCITURES WE CAN USE IN INTERNATIONAL LAW COURTS
I live in USA. I have a robust law firm in USA, And We have already started a petition to get this govt arraigned before the International tribunals with over 60,0000 signatures already but we need REAL evidence that ties Army and Govt to this if indeed there was a Massacre before those bodies can move.

So here is my sincere call out to Nigerians who were there or who were affected by this

- I would appreciate information on the people killed or shot by the soldiers (Names, contact information , addresses if you have it) so we can call them with my team and interview them for the record, for the international courts if this indeed happened. We need these verifiable evidences.

- If you have doctored videos that an objective person can use to say this is actually army shooting at civilians and not just fake videos you have not reviewed thoroughly yourself. End it to info@naijalivesmatter.com

- Pictures on the scene or phone video of the scene. I don’t think any international court will believe that dozens of people were shot and killed by solider with over 50,000 phones present and nobody caught anything on their camera of dead bodies on the floor or the soldiers actually shooting deliberately and repeatedly to kill

- We all want to bring perpetrators to book but stories of ‘I heard them screaming they are shooting at us’ like the respected Pat Utomi was selling on Channels would be laughed out of court. He never even said he saw any soldiers shooting or saw any dead or shot body on the floor. I just finished reviewing his channels interview again. All he said was he heard people shouting they were shooting at us. We all know what happens when the crowd gets riled up . People who were not even in the scene will claim they saw people dying all over. I have seen that before and so have you

Peace out

Dr Ope Banwo
info@NaijaLivesMatter.com

Check DJ switch, she was live on IG the very day of the incident .. don't underestimate Nigerian govt. They pay media to publish lies... They will go extra mile to quench the truth
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by DonMekino(m): 12:55am On Oct 24, 2020
Ok, nobody died, nobody got injured...But

1. Were there Nigerian soldiers there that night?
2. Did they shoot live bullets straight at ppl?
3. What was the intention of the shooting?
4. Did the Army or govt take responsibility for the shooting that didnt injure anyone?
5. Is it right to shoot live bullets at sbd for disobeying curfew?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by sparko1(m): 1:01am On Oct 24, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
What do they hope to achieve by bribing media houses.

Luckly theirs no TVC to help spread it. They went as far as to BBC to get a wider audience. The same way they said no one was killed at Lekki only to debunk it later because their was a video evidence.

“Anybody who cannot rise above tribal and religious sentiments in a multi-ethnic country like Nigeria cannot be a good citizen and good leader.
This is the greatest handicap most Nigerians have, and this is Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s greatest setback as a leader that is making it most difficult for him to lead Nigeria as a whole”.

The Northern elites turned the south against themselves so as to continue using South West to remain in power.

See how close we were to the Revolution or at least Restructuring...

All hopes have now been dashed. We're back to square one.

They continue using our resources to better themselves, we continue suffering.

The blood of the Innocent Heroes shed in Lekki are now in vain. They died for nothing.
Soon they will rebuild the Toll gate and start collecting toll again

I spit on Southerners.. cry cry cry

Young man keep quite, you can spit on yourself!

If any of the issues/claims raised is false, provide evidence and stop cooking stories to suit yourself.

Everyone agree sars should be scrapped, but propagating false information to build tension and create fear is wrong.

If we ask you to provide a picture of yourself in an actual protest ground you won't get any, you come online to make noise.
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:31am On Oct 24, 2020
21cents:
You saw nothing but fake news.

Were people really shot dead at lekki toll gate?

If yes, where are the corpses and how come in more than 48 hours, no one has come out to claim his/her relative or even friend was indeed killed at lekki toll gate. ?

no one i mean, no one has come up with claims of their loved ones being killed at lekki toll but you want us to believe what you saw on one fake IG live?

we all have brains to analyze the facts and not judge things from an emotional point of view. we don't have to cook up lies to make authorities look bad. this alone has battered the Endsars image.

bastard white men have not even invent computer that will photoshop live stream

idiot!

continue your online cyber warfare
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Basher8583: 1:41am On Oct 24, 2020
athaboi:
how much is your salary?? 30k? Shameless, they have asked you guys to go to work and redeem his image rit?? Where are your fellow Buhari media people?? Work dey oo bcoz the image has been damaged beyond repair

Olosho
I hope you know 911 isn't working again as no police is on active duty. Those boys on rampage will fire that you expired pussay back to back and no police will be around to help your ass. That's when you will understand what's called law enforcement

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Basher8583: 1:52am On Oct 24, 2020
plessis:
I said it the other day that burns boy was wasting his time by petitioning the UK Parliament to sanction buhari and the federal government for killing innocent people.

Can Satan cast out Satan?

Is there any government that has killed more innocent people and committed more genocide than the British government?

The British are the political advisers of the fulanis. They are solidly behind the fulanis, that is why the fulanis rule with boldness and impunity. Nigeria is their company and they take a huge chunk of our oil revenue each year.

If we must pull out of Nigeria, we must stay away from western powers, we come together, strategize and do the job ourselves.

Hmmm so now na the British you wan go fight. No more endsars. You people amaze me
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by emmyN(m): 2:29am On Oct 24, 2020
CilicMarin:
More 48hours After The So Called LekkiMassacre..

We are yet to see anybody , relation , father or mother come forward to claim his/her was killed at the Lekki Toll...

We were really played...

But, My Prayer is that God Would Punish Every hand that knowingly tweeted and retweeted Falsehood and Fake news that led to the destruction of Yoruba land...

True. And more than 48 hours after the said massacre, I'm yet to see any one come out to say they were at the scene that night. I guess we can conclude too that the Lekki toll gate was empty and people had dispersed in observance of the curfew undecided
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by UjuJoan2: 4:00am On Oct 24, 2020
Misinformation or not, people died in Lekki toll gate . . . That is a FACT!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Zetty177x: 5:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:

It just so happened to be that soldiers selected such people for killing.

Hmmm.

Are u now are aware that evidence is coming out of the Lekki shootings? Are u and Omotola seeing the evidence now? Doren hospital just confirmed. Over 20 people in admission...do u know what gunshot means? Some will never be ok after this. Someone with gunshots to d lungs need to be taken to another hospital..u de talk rubbish
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by kayalla(f): 6:20am On Oct 24, 2020
na wa oo, i am not understanding anymore. i don't even know wat I understand again

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by labi1977(m): 6:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:

Mostly? So which parts are reasonable?

I do believe switches video and some other video evidence but some of this other stuff you wrote is just wayyy too sensational lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.