Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC (66313 Views)

Nigeria Sars Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC / Edo 2020: Photo Circulating Online Shows Oshiomhole Voted For PDP (see PHOTOS) / Oke-ogun People Protest the Deplorable State Of Oyo-iseyin Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Afamed: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
femijay8271:

Did I need to argue with you? No! But I'll say this and I'll want u to keep this date... There's won't be APC after 2023 and God Almighty that has judgement will surely judge with u this ur Comment only except if no blood was shed on that day through ur satanic Army
You repeated this in 2014. Same in 1999.
The question is, why are you finding it difficult to defend your lies?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by dasparrow: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
yomi96:

what Jide and the government is doing through the fake news and lies is called GASLIGHTING
Gaslighting: is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person or a group covertly sows seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or group, making them question their own memory, perception, or judgment, often evoking in them cognitive dissonance and other changes, including low self-esteem. Using denial, misdirection, contradiction, and misinformation, gaslighting involves attempts to destabilize the victim and delegitimize the victim's beliefs.
Jide can deny all you want but the struggle has just begun.
they should be ready to kill us all
Nigeria must be better
#endsars #lekkimassacre

Well said! May you live long!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by adanny01(m): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
athaboi:
They have started paying media houses to redeem their image... shameless people! We know all this Lai Mohammed

So you mean Buhari paid BBC?

I weep for my dear country.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by michoim(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fake news plenty on this issue.
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by GloShare(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
zabuur:

Define massacre

How many people were hospitalized?

Without feminist coalition sending in ambulances, do you know how many others would have died?
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Jossyroyal1: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
ibedun:

Please go and tell Sanwo Olu or take the pictures!

The world needs to know the truth, there is no death without dead bodies!

People will just sit in their houses and be typing trash, check my signature Mr. Man
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by femijay8271(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Where are the people?
the one confirmed by the state Governor himself is what, Mr?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:
More 48hours After The So Called LekkiMassacre..

We are yet to see anybody , relation , father or mother come forward to claim his/her was killed at the Lekki Toll...

We were really played...

But, My Prayer is that God Would Punish Every hand that knowingly tweeted and retweeted Falsehood and Fake news that led to the destruction of Yoruba land...

Are u asserting that there were no casualties cause not every body is clung to their families
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by SmartPolician: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
athaboi:
in all the people that mentioned me I'm replying only you bcoz you have fish brain... perhaps you are a young boy

But you didn't counter what I wrote

Mumu

Go and put on some decent clothes
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Okoroawusa: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
femijay8271:

the one confirmed by the state Governor himself is what, Mr?
That's the "people"?
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Laboni:
The thing is that whenever soldiers carry out extrajudicial killings like this, they always carry the bodies away to maintain absolute deniability. Some people are asking where is the bodies of those killed as if we don't know how soldiers operate once they carry out a massacre like this.
So the Soldiers killed everyone and took away their dead bodies?
Una Funny sha grin

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by King44(m): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
360degreess:
God is putting them to shame one by one. They are actually trying to destabilize the country but hiding under #End sars. They are always on social media spreading fake news because of their hatred towards the govt. . These are the "particular people" I was talking about.
Good hearted Nigerians Pls wake up..
may God punish you for trying to rewrite what happened including the media houses who called it fake
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by femijay8271(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Afamed:

You repeated this in 2014. Same in 1999.
The question is, why are you finding it difficult to defend your lies?

the one the state Governor himself announced is lie, right? Obasanjo was there yesterday but where is he today? Goodluck was once there but where is he today, IBB nko? change is constant, just know that
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Emyogalanya: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
athaboi:
They have started paying media houses to redeem their image... shameless people! We know all this Lai Mohammed
another reedemption song to justify why he did not mention the lekki killings did anyone notice how they only narrated it with an igbo story ? And to think the end sars had nothing to do with the igbos originally. Clicmarin pls during the covid did anyone indentify any relations while government made us stay in our houses ?
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Telemon(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
I also put it to you that the videos you also saw online about looting of shops, destruction of both private and government properties are also fake and doctered.
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by dasparrow: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
BigBashiru:

The black man seems unable to govern himself.... all African countries are the same and all the negros do is generate excuses. Pls hand over Nigeria to China or Japan or Europe and watch the country transform overnight.

Shut up you bloody self hating coon. Are you not a Black man? So why can't you create a thriving country? You sit here bad mouthing your race you stinking dumb goat. Even if you hand over your country to other racial groups to fix for you, they will turn you and your people into slaves on your own soil.

If in doubt, ask black south Africans what they were and are still going through at the hands of the white south Africans they are forced to share a country with. Ask black Americans the hell they are still dealing with sharing a country with white people.

Why don't you hand over your own family to the whites, asians and Arabs to control? Mumu! Go drink bleach mixed with sniper!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by King44(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
TecM0:

Guess what?! The people who would suffer for this fake news and propaganda are actually traders whose shops are now been looted accross Lagos without police protection, Computer Village is currently under attack

I hope your conscience is satisfied and you keep making the 30k BMC joke

may the blood of those killed by sars hunt you and your family and bring calamities to your entire family and children but if says did not kill people both at the toll gate and any other place my the curses be a blessing shalom
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
dasparrow:

Shut up you bloody self hating coon. Are you not a Black man? So why can't you create a thriving country? You sit here bad mouthing your race you stinking dumb goat. Even if you hand over your country to other racial groups to fix for you, they will turn you and your people into slaves on your own soil.

If in doubt, ask black south Africans what they were and are still going through at the hands of the white south Africans they are forced to share a country with. Ask black Americans the hell they are still dealing with sharing a country with white people.

Why don't you hand over your own family to the whites, asians and Arabs to control? Mumu! Go drink bleach mixed with sniper!

Why did you have to explain na.

I think they need to be re chained. grin
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Splintinterior: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
yoruba1914:
The gaslighting has began
I dey tell you. Babanla gaslightighting
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by isaacola57: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Check out this report about the lekki massacre https://twitter.com/i/status/1319681514653663233
Copy the link and paste it if it doesn't display as a link
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Emyogalanya: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
adanny01:

So you mean Buhari paid BBC?
I weep for my dear country.
you think he can't afford to pay them? Lies
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
360degreess:
.. You member of the "particular people", God will put you people to shame just like He has been putting you to shame for long. Your evil agender against the govt will fail.
Buhari remains your president till 2023 either you like it or not.
are you an aboki
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by zikter(m): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
SLAP44:
The only constant truth in all of this is that SARS has killed thousands of southern youths and the government kept quiet about this for over a decade. 

The present government is evil.
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by BigBashiru: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
dasparrow:

PW Botha said the black man is the symbol of emotional incompetence and your comment had just proven him right with your personal attacks and other personal attacks on this forum

Stick to facts devoid of sentiment.

Who is extracting Nigeria's oil? Mostly foreign companies. Who is building Nigeria's rail? China. Can Nigeria manufacture anything? No! Even cornflakes they can't manufacture - nasco is horrible - everything in Nigeria is imported.

For Nigeria to get better, Nigerians must copy the successful culture of the successful races.....

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Izanghi(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
I am kinda of getting stupid o or am i blind ni?, is it that the live streaming which some of us watched from dj switch handle was fake? The video of people using kitchen utensils to remove bullet from the live scene was photoshoped?
Or what are people saying?
Even in crime investigation, you can't claim that there's a missing person before 72 hrs, police will say you'll have to wait for at least 72 hrs without no contact from the missing person before they can issue out a police missing warrant or so, then why is the sudden rush to start claiming that there's is no outcry of missing people from relatives as claimed by some sections of people.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by mustaphagreens(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
yomi96:

first they removed the cameras
they switched off lights
they open fire
but they want to deny it
they killed people in Zaria took away their bodies and denied
killed ipob took away their bodies and denied
massacred peaceful protesters waving the national flag and then denied
the BBC IS FAKENEWS

Those things you saw that man holding in the viral picture are not cameras. True, that the lights were turned off for whatever reason though.
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by AkuOlisa: 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
CilicMarin:

We are yet to see anybody , relation , father or mother come forward to claim his/her was killed at the Lekki Toll...

We were really played...

But, My Prayer is that God Would Punish Every hand that knowingly tweeted and retweeted Falsehood and Fake news that led to the destruction of Yoruba land...

AMEN !!!!!!!
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Banmeallday: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
LOL BBC
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by isaacola57: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
mustaphagreens:

Those things you saw that man holding in the viral picture are not cameras. True, that the lights were turned off for whatever reason though.
oh so u believe sanwo olu.. what if he is lying.. I saw the instagram live and the dw reporters account of the incident
https://twitter.com/i/status/1319681514653663233
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by authority2006(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
athaboi:

Now, you're blackmailing BBC too, just like "paid BMC" crew. Truth has caught up with your lies, deal with it

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by Toks2008(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

We were really played...

You must be living in a jungle to write this rubbish... Even the Lagos state governor confirmed 2 deaths not leaving out other locations with huge casualties that same night.
Re: EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC by authority2006(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
athaboi:
how much is your salary?? 30k? Shameless, they have asked you guys to go to work and redeem his image rit?? Where are your fellow Buhari media people?? Work dey oo bcoz the image has been damaged beyond repair

Stop blackmailing people. Provide the names of the victims or keep your mouth shut forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers / How A Youth Corper 'Spelt Nigeria'. See Reactions / Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.