Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

DJ Switch Lied - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch Lied (13599 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Emilokoiyawon: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
teaking:
Alright! Do we then conclude that no soldiers were there and there were no gunshots?

Video show soldiers. There were gun shots to the air. The video show the bullets picked up - ALL BLANK. This is why there were no dead bodies. Just injuries. With maybe 1or 2 reported deaths AT THE HOSPITAL.
So, my question is, where is the MASSACRE DJswitch and the other purveyors of fake news are talking about? ALL the original pics of the massacre HAS BEEN EXPOSED AS FAKE. EVERY SINGLE ONE. FAKE FAKE FAKE. DJswitch was one of the first to post a FAKE PIC. I wonder why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Ayo8(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
OP is a fool!!!
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Zyxzzzz: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Never argue with a fool
Re: DJ Switch Lied by teaking: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
TecM0:

I mean their families should publish their obituary

It's simple common sense
How many obituaries of those killed by stray bullets from police at the beginning of the protests (m not talking about LEKKI shootings) till now have you seen so far ?
Re: DJ Switch Lied by TecM0: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
teaking:

How many obituaries of those killed by stray bullets from police at the beginning of the protests (m not talking about LEKKI shootings) till now have you seen so far ?

All the people killed in Ogbomosho I have seen their obituary

Their families have shown up

Okechukwu killed in the barracks by hoodlums has his brother mourning him online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Rankine(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
The foolish op has sold his conscience for peanut.
Check out this link and see another "photoshopped" video at doren hospital
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGsTchEjNpa/?igshid=1cxpffeymtb88
Re: DJ Switch Lied by teaking: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Video show soldiers. There were gun shots to the air. The video show the bullets picked up - ALL BLANK. This is why there were no dead bodies. Just injuries. With maybe 1or 2 reported deaths AT THE HOSPITAL.
So, my question is, where is the MASSACRE DJswitch and the other purveyors of fake news are talking about? ALL the original pics of the massacre HAS BEEN EXPOSED AS FAKE. EVERY SINGLE ONE. FAKE FAKE FAKE. DJswitch was one of the first to post a FAKE PIC. I wonder why?
Videos showed soldiers firing gunshots and videos showed wounded people from the bullets, videos showed they were shouting that dead bodies were being carted away by the soldiers. You are confused bro. And how sure are you that it was DJ Switch that first posted fake pic, did you check wether it is a fake account and not her own?
Re: DJ Switch Lied by LeAfrican: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rankine:
The foolish op has sold his conscience for peanut.
Check out this link and see another "photoshopped" video at doren hospital
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGsTchEjNpa/?igshid=1cxpffeymtb88

These BMC shrills are animals. Don't waste time exchanging words with them just post the evidence you have to keep innocent people informed.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by jelel6: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Harddiskng:

I like the word high-unlikely.

But with a crowd of people, the chances of it happening sky rockets. One of the determining factor for it causing injury is the bullet point.

From your talk about terminal velocity do a little math, a small object weighing 0.03kg was fired, it travelled at an average of 1,500 miles per hour (670 meters per second): about double the speed of sound. Knowing that a bullet fired into the air can reach up to 10,000 feet. At what speed would it hit the ground, all things being equal (acceleration due to gravity).

If you calculated that then, We have established that while coming down a bullet has more velocity than a stone thrown with human effort haven travelled thousands of miles into the air. Depending of the bullet’s point it more likely to puncture the skin.

...and all know what the bullet point of AK-47s look like.

NB: In no civilized country is shooting live ammunition into the air used to dispersed a crowd. They have even stopped using rubber bullets because of injuries, most civilized countries resolve to water tanks or at most tear gas. Get your facts rights.

When the conditions for terminal velocities is attained, the height of fall doesn't matter any longer. 10000 feet or million feet. Terminal velocity for a given object under the same conditions is going to be the same.

(Think about raindrops, though liquids, they fall from unimaginable heights, if terminal velocity is dependent on height every step of the way, what do you think the impact would be on us? Remember the difference between those bigger, earlier drops from the subsequent, smaller ones when they strike us? Mass)

Your numbers about bullets conventional bullets reaching 670 meters per second, you should check that again. Those are enormous velocities that a bullet or similar projectiles certainly can't obtain. Conventional speeds are 50-100 metres per second.

Now, a bullet can actually penetrate the skin even at 50ms. So, injuries could occur honestly. And if the pointed end strikes eyes and other fragile areas, it could be fatal. I did assume that the angles of projection is roughly 90, I know those soldiers could have fired at more horizontal angles which can be very dangerous for those further back.

You're correct with the NB. I should edit my post perhaps. Police still shoot celebratory bullets into the air, even in the US. Both not on protests and it's not legal anyways.

Points taken.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by coruso(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
I just watched the video by DJ Switch where she claimed the military shot at protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate.

From the shooting video, the soldiers were firing in the air. It is not possible for those shots to have injured, let alone killed someone on ground. Perhaps, there is another video they are not showing us, in which the soldiers shot protesters directly. If you're reading this, please do not misquote me. I'm not trying to say that nobody was killed, but if at all people were, it's not from that short video in circulation.

Back to DJ Switch

Anyone who understands how fire arms work knows that the shell is not projected when a shot is fired. If the weapon is a shotgun (single barrel or double barrel), only the pellets is expelled, while the shell remains in the firing chamber, and has to be removed manually by the shooter. There are other kinds of shotguns that expel shells, but not very far from the gun.

In all automatic and semi-auto weapons, including AK47, which the soldiers were carrying, when a shot is fired, only the projectile is projected. The case (what we call the shell) is expelled not too far from the weapon. In the video (https://www.nairaland.com/6200424/lekki-toll-gate-dj-switch), DJ Switch claimed that a bullet fell close to her, showing an ammo case. How close to the soldiers was she when that particular shot was fired? Let's assume she's even 10 metres away from the soldier that fired the shot, what kind of shell (casing) will travel 10 metres? I'm very sure the shell of the 7.62mm caliber ammo, which the AK47 uses cannot travel that far.

I think there is more to these protests and looting that most of us don't know.
"Media manipulation - You will question what you saw, you will think you are running mad. It is all in the PLAY BOOK and people will tweet "IF PEOPLE DIED". Then you will question the reality of what you saw even more. Instead of Massacre, it will be called incident"

"They will Bleep with your mind so much you will doubt your very existence, this is what it is about, and this is because they too understand democracy and freedom that comes with social media. Before now, they had "gate keepers" in the newsroom - all that is no more.."
Re: DJ Switch Lied by teaking: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
TecM0:

All the people killed in Ogbomosho I have seen their obituary

Their families have shown up

Okechukwu killed in the barracks by hoodlums has his brother mourning him online

Just only two out of numerous victims of stray bullets. I believed those two trend because of their influence on social media. Have you forgotten the man who was shot in the mouth while his hands are in pockets, have you seen his obituary? And so on like that....

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Emilokoiyawon: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
teaking:

Videos showed soldiers firing gunshots and videos showed wounded people from the bullets, videos showed they were shouting that dead bodies were being carted away by the soldiers. You are confused bro. And how sure are you that it was DJ Switch that first posted fake pic, did you check wether it is a fake account and not her own?

So you are telling me the soldiers entered the crowd and started collecting dead bodies to cart away? You really believe that? So the soldier collected ALL the dead bodies and NOT a single one was left on the floor? Come on? You believe that?

DJSwitch was there live and direct. And yet The ONLY pic she posted to prove the massacre is a FAKE one. How come?
Re: DJ Switch Lied by sirzent(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
Reinaldo:

You're extremely ignorant. Please keep your ignorance to yourself. Even a primary 1 pupil cannot type such rubbish. You don't know simple math and you obviously have zero knowledge of military hardware, yet you're trying to distort reality. You will need to do a lot better to deceive sensible people. Shalom!
[/s]

You're just talking rubbish
Re: DJ Switch Lied by teaking: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

So you are telling me the soldiers entered the crowd and started collecting dead bodies to cart away? You really believe that? So the soldier collected ALL the dead bodies and NOT a single one was left on the floor? Come on? You believe that?

DJSwitch was there live and direct. And yet The ONLY pic she posted to prove the massacre is a FAKE one. How come?
This isn't the first time things like this would happen and military will cover it up. Military will never leave a trace behind bro
Re: DJ Switch Lied by SirVintageCock: 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Now I understand fully what operation crocodile cyber warfare means.
In the past 72 hours, we are witnessing incredulous number of posts and comments to discredit and prove that Lekki massacre never happened. The high influx of these warriors is the like that has never been seen since the days of nairaland Beaf till now. What we have here are paid Crocs and alligators without human feelings who can do and say anything to support their masters.
These warriors are everywhere on social media and mainstream media discreting eyewitness accounts forgetting there are damming events that unfolded prior to the massacre. Why are they not discreting those events?.
Have we forgotten so soon, the government and police cars that hauled hoodlums to the capital city to cause mayhem?

To what end

Let's continue to watch, the coming days is going to be a tough one for sane Nigerians.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by teaking: 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Those that were injured we're fake too?
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
sirzent:
[s][/s]

You're just talking rubbish

You're rubbish.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by coruso(m): 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
DJSwitch said: dead bodies were falling all around her. And then they (mean her and some protesters) ran away and CAME BACK. SAT ON THE NIGERIAN FLAG. SAT AROUND ALL THE DEAD BODIES ON THE FLOOR. THEN THEY SWICHT ON THEIR PHONE LIGHTS. AND NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM DECIDED TO TAKE A PICTURE OF ALL THOSE DEAD BODIES LITTERING THE FLOOR?

HABA HABA HABA - Who believes this lie?

People are dying all around you and you ran away. ONLY to come back AGAIN while the massacre was still going on?AND you decided to sit in the middle of all these dead bodies and switch on your phone lights. BUT not a single pic of all those dead bodies was taken?

HABA HABA HABA - come on! She needs to go back and cook another story.
"Media manipulation campaign - a classic tactics of disinformation seen in authoritarian regimes we expect more of this your strategy. It is a deliberate attempt to spread false information to sow doubts in your minds. Now you are asking yourself "Did Lekki really happen?". "
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Emilokoiyawon: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
teaking:
Those that were injured we're fake too?

INJURY is not massacre. Massacre means at least dozens dead on the scene. The injured are real.

THE MASSACRE IS FAKE. DJSwitch is a bloody liar. No wonder she posted the picture of a FAKE victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Harddiskng(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
jelel6:

When the conditions for terminal velocities is attained, the height of fall doesn't matter any longer. 10000 feet or million feet. Terminal velocity for a given object under the same conditions is going to be the same.

(Think about raindrops, though liquids, they fall from unimaginable heights, if terminal velocity is dependent on height every step of the way, what do you think the impact would be on us? Remember the difference between those bigger, earlier drops from the subsequent, smaller ones when they strike us? Mass)

Your numbers about bullets conventional bullets reaching 670 meters per second, you should check that again. Those are enormous velocities that a bullet or similar projectiles certainly can't obtain. Conventional speeds are 50-100 metres per second.

Now, a bullet can actually penetrate the skin even at 50ms. So, injuries could occur honestly. And if the pointed end strikes eyes and other fragile areas, it could be fatal. I did assume that the angles of projection is roughly 90, I know those soldiers could have fired at more horizontal angles which can be very dangerous for those further back.

You're correct with the NB. I should edit my post perhaps. Police still shoot celebratory bullets into the air, even in the US. Both not on protests and it's not legal anyways.

Points taken.

Why TF are you mentioning rain-drop (a liquid), how does that compare to a metal traveling at more than speed of light into the air then coming back down. If you mentioned hail which by the way reaches no where the speed of a bullet i would have even given you a little credit.

At the bolded: all my facts are correct from the weight to the max distance reachable. Google is at your disposal too. Please double check (screenshot attahced: you can see my screenshot even stated a higher number 715m/s).

I am beginning you to think you don’t understand terminal velocity (let me help you with a simple definition: Terminal velocity, maximum velocity attainable by an object freely falling through a gas or liquid).

I ask you again given that all facts i stated about the bullet checks out, at what speed would it hit the ground all things being equal?

Re: DJ Switch Lied by teaking: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

INJURY is not massacre. Massacre means at least dozens dead on the scene. The injured are real.

THE MASSACRE IS FAKE. DJSwitch is a bloody liar. No wonder she posted the picture of a FAKE victim.
See how you are shooting yourself in the leg. First you said DJ Switch accounts of the incident was false and your still cleaning there are some facts there.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Emilokoiyawon: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
teaking:
This isn't the first time things like this would happen and military will cover it up. Military will never leave a trace behind bro

Where is the video of the military collecting the 'dead bodies.' We are talking massacre right? So that mean many people died. So tell me how come so far EVERY one has been accounted for except the 'dead victims.?' Not a father, mother, sister, brother, cousin, friend, neighbor, has come out to say their person attended Lekki Toll protest and they have not been found? NOT A SINGLE ONE. NOT ONE. Why?

It explains why DJswitch and her fellow purveyors of fake news used pictures of the living (and accident victims from before Lekki protest) to prove their massacre.

LekkiMassacre: the first massacre in history without dead bodies at the site of the massacre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Lied by teaking: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Where is the video of the military collecting the 'dead bodies.' We are talking massacre right? So that mean many people died. So tell me how come so far EVERY one has been accounted for except the 'dead victims.?' Not a father, mother, sister, brother, cousin, friend, neighbor, has come out to say their person attended Lekki Toll protest and they have not been found? NOT A SINGLE ONE. NOT ONE. Why?

It explains why DJswitch and her fellow purveyors of fake news used pictures of the living (and accident victims from before Lekki protest) to prove their massacre.

LekkiMassacre: the first massacre in history without dead bodies at the site of the massacre.
Do I have to start explaining what I have explained before? Read my posts agaim
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Emilokoiyawon: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
teaking:
See how you are shooting yourself in the leg. First you said DJ Switch accounts of the incident was false and your still cleaning there are some facts there.

Her pic of massacre victim is FAKE. Her story does not add up. Who runs away from a hail of bullets THEN comes back while the massacre is still going on. Comes back sits on the floor in the middle of all the 'fallen bodies.' Turns on her phone light. And yet no a single video or photo from her showing all the fallen bodies. Do you REALLY believe this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Lied by jelel6: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
GrossPrice:

Oga ... . I apologized.
I misunderstood your post because it was incoherent, not because it was lacking in facts; it was poorly presented.

Please send an address where I can have a bottle of Schnapps delivered as a peace offering.
We may have never met or will never meet, however, I am very comfortable admitting my wrongs.

Still, I am sorry for the derogatory language I used.

I was typing that very reply when you apologized, so I didn't see it until after pressing send.

Wow. Why is it so tempting for us to try and name, or qualify things? Incoherent, poorly presented [intelligent]...

However, I do actually love Schnapps though, it's my own alcohol. Where's here again... smiley
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Emilokoiyawon: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
teaking:
Do I have to start explaining what I have explained before? Read my posts agaim

I read. You have nothing but gibberish. No logic. No facts. Just meandering trying to defend obvious falsehoods.,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Harddiskng(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
jelel6:

Try to do your fact checking before taking a side in a argument.

Thats is the terminal velocity of a .3

183 miles per hour is roughly about 294 km per hour (i know you should know how fast when converted to km per hour).

If a AK-47’s terminal velocity is half of that (which is even not the case), imagine the outcome if it were a car hitting you at that speed talk less of a small pointed projectile.

Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by teaking: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

I read. You have nothing but gibberish. No logic. No facts. Just meandering trying to defend obvious falsehoods.,
I hope others can see who is gibberish between you and myself.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by teaking: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Falsehood that you are picking your facts from. No need to argue with you bro
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Emilokoiyawon: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
teaking:
Falsehood that you are picking your facts from?

What facts? I have been talking about the facts (known SO FAR) of the events of Lekki since YESTERDAY. Today, you are still defending one of the original purveyors of the FAKE pics of the massacre. You are learning from me not the other way around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Lied by joinnow: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nawa
Re: DJ Switch Lied by suremanpatriot: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Why why why?this protesters agenda has caused worst avoidable mayhem. You ppl no fear God again, even if govt dey bad.Yiu cant fight crime with criminality news.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Documents Reveal Husband Of Abidemi Rufai’s Surety Was Once Indicted For Fraud / Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group / Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.