Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

DJ Switch Lied - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch Lied (13702 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Lied by SalamRushdie: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
OP you are just ignorant about projectile trajectory and science behind it ...A Bullet shot into the Air will fall with almost the same lethal velocity depending on the angle of fire ..Yes Bullets shot into the air can kill anyone it falls on

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Lied by SmartPolician: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
The Igbo DJ must be arrested and given a criminal treatment until she confesses who she is working for

Another senseless orangutan on the loose

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
SalamRushdie:
OP you are just ignorant about projectile trajectory and science behind it ...A Bullet shot into the Air will fall with almost the same lethal velocity depending on the angle of fire ..Yes Bullets shot into the air can kill anyone it falls on

Those shots were fired at an angle not lower than 45 degree to the horizontal, and will only kill a person in the line of fire. People on the same plane as the shooters are 100% safe. If you don't know something, ask and be enlightened, instead of accusing someone of being ignorant.

The bold is also a big lie. There is no way an ammo will fall at the same speed with which it was fired. that's impossicant, if there's any word like that.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Lied by AkuOlisa: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Psalmy2cute:

do you believe that fool is a southerner.. do not let them infiltrate our ranks.. you should know better

Maybe, maybe not.

But are you aware that there's a whatsapp video circulating that the igbos should be blamed for the ransacked that took place in Lagos including the invasion of the oba palace ?
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Emilo(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
After saying all this. Please answer this one question.

The flood lights have never gone off for over 2 years. Why did it go off that particular day. Why turn off light if you have nothing to hide
Re: DJ Switch Lied by chinoxstock: 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
So if we had not seen these videos and pictures, una for just completely deny everything.

How can you deny what we saw? Are u mad?

5 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Lied by SalamRushdie: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

Those shots were fired at an angle not lower than 45 degree to the horizontal, and will only kill a person in the line of fire. People on the same plane as the shooters are 100% safe. If you don't know something, ask and be enlightened, instead of accusing someone of being ignorant.

The bold is also a big lie. There is no way an ammo will fall at the same speed with which it was fired. that's impossicant, if there's any word like that.

I said almost the same as the muzzle velocity depending on the angle of fire and weather conditions at the time .. falling bullets can kill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFP3npxlJVk

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Lied by fuckpro: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
The Igbo DJ must be arrested and given a criminal treatment until she confesses who she is working for

Guy you have been formenting trouble on this issue how much minimum wage are you receiving for all this your effort

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by wonder233: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
I also watched her live. There was no dead. Stop being delusional
baby124:
She was live. We watched her live videos and saw the injured and the dead. You cannot fabricate Instagram live videos. We also heard the gun shots. Maybe you are too old to realize this but let your children educate you. It’s better you rest this matter and stop making a fool of yourself to the whole world.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Lagoon0: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
I just watched the video by DJ Switch where she claimed the military shot at protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate.

From the shooting video, the soldiers were firing in the air. It is not possible for those shots to have injured, let alone killed someone on ground. Perhaps, there is another video they are not showing us, in which the soldiers shot protesters from the weapon. In the video

I think there is more to these protests and looting that most of us don't know.
You're just speaking crammer giving us theories of bullet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_zXrmjEddw
Re: DJ Switch Lied by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
SalamRushdie:

I said almost the same as the muzzle velocity depending on the angle of fire and weather conditions at the time .. falling bullets can kill

A falling ammunition does not kill. Don't be misled. I can make my own video and upload it on Youtube.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Lagoon0: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
SalamRushdie:

God bless you sire

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Lied by adejaye9111: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
You are unfortunate and may their fate befall you before the end of this year....
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Maybe, maybe not.

But are you aware that there's a whatsapp video circulating that the igbos should be blamed for the ransacked that took place in Lagos including the invasion of the oba palace ?
believe me it wont work.. youths now know better... religion and ethnicity can only divide us If we allow it
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
I just watched the video by DJ Switch where she claimed the military shot at protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate.

From the shooting video, the soldiers were firing in the air. It is not possible for those shots to have injured, let alone killed someone on ground. Perhaps, there is another video they are not showing us, in which the soldiers shot protesters directly. If you're reading this, please do not misquote me. I'm not trying to say that nobody was killed, but if at all people were, it's not from that short video in circulation.

Back to DJ Switch

Anyone who understands how fire arms work knows that the shell is not projected when a shot is fired. If the weapon is a shotgun (single barrel or double barrel), only the pellets is expelled, while the shell remains in the firing chamber, and has to be removed manually by the shooter. There are other kinds of shotguns that expel shells, but not very far from the gun.

In all automatic and semi-auto weapons, including AK47, which the soldiers were carrying, when a shot is fired, only the projectile is projected. The case (what we call the shell) is expelled not too far from the weapon. In the video (https://www.nairaland.com/6200424/lekki-toll-gate-dj-switch), DJ Switch claimed that a bullet fell close to her, showing an ammo case. How close to the soldiers was she when that particular shot was fired? Let's assume she's even 10 metres away from the soldier that fired the shot, what kind of shell (casing) will travel 10 metres? I'm very sure the shell of the 7.62mm caliber ammo, which the AK47 uses cannot travel that far.

ever wondered this guy might be a paid government agent.....

u guys killed the people u are protecting , speak up... this is democracy

Buhari is a war criminal I am also a citizen of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by DesChyko: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
I just watched the video by DJ Switch...

Okay, you just watched it?

What we saw wasn't the one you saw but we followed the livestream. Saw dead people. Saw dying ones. Saw spent shells, saw when she was sourcing power to keep her phone from going off, saw youths consoling one another in the struggle. Forfeited that night's games because I couldn't miss the livestream.

But you just watched it.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Lied by just2endowed: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
baby124:
She was live. We watched her live videos and saw the injured and the dead. You cannot fabricate Instagram live videos. We also heard the gun shots. Maybe you are too old to realize this but let your children educate you. It’s better you rest this matter and stop making a fool of yourself to the whole world.

Don mind some clowns in nl. I wish buhari policy can bite them harder. There are video evidence of body covered in blood and the injured but some fools still think no one dies
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Bnladan(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

From the shooting video, the soldiers were firing in the air. It is not possible for those shots to have injured, let alone killed someone on ground. Perhaps, there is another video they are not showing us, in which the soldiers shot protesters directly. If you're reading this, please do not misquote me. I'm not trying to say that nobody was killed, but if at all people were, it's not from that short video in circulation.

Back to DJ Switch

Anyone who understands how fire arms work knows that the shell is not projected when a shot is fired. If the weapon is a shotgun (single barrel or double barrel), only the pellets is expelled, while the shell remains in the firing chamber, and has to be removed manually by the shooter. There are other kinds of shotguns that expel shells, but not very far from the gun.

In all automatic and semi-auto weapons, including AK47, which the soldiers were carrying, when a shot is fired, only the projectile is projected. The case (what we call the shell) is expelled not too far from the weapon. In the video (https://www.nairaland.com/6200424/lekki-toll-gate-dj-switch), DJ Switch claimed that a bullet fell close to her, showing an ammo case. How close to the soldiers was she when that particular shot was fired? Let's assume she's even 10 metres away from the soldier that fired the shot, what kind of shell (casing) will travel 10 metres? I'm very sure the shell of the 7.62mm caliber ammo, which the AK47 uses cannot travel that far.

She even displayed an unused ammunition and said it was pulled out of someone. Her director is an amateur. At least dey should have googled on how guns work and write their script accordingly. Lies from the bottom of hell

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by ednut1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
She is using the thing to grow her page. DSS go soon visit the fool

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Bnladan(m): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Reinaldo:

You're extremely ignorant. Please keep your ignorance to yourself. Even a primary 1 pupil cannot type such rubbish. You don't know simple math and you obviously have zero knowledge of military hardware, yet you're trying to distort reality. You will need to do a lot better to deceive sensible people. Shalom!
Oya educate us "Mr I too know". What do u know about guns?
Re: DJ Switch Lied by LegacyB: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
stop this senseless tribalism you guys tout around . How has your beingYoruba improved your existence?? . No one chooses his tribe from heaven. Being Yoruba , Igbo or Hausa certainly does not define u.
For the records am Yoruba and am trained to accommodate everyone.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by JAMO84: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
baby124:
Where are the dead bodies, victims families and what are their names? Did the army take away their names and families along with the bodies? Useless Anarchists!!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Lagoon0: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
JAMO84:
Where are the dead bodies, victims families and what are their names? Did the army take away their names and families along with the bodies? Useless Anarchists!!!
Don't be quick to judge time will tell
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Zyxzzzz: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dem Don pay u
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Lagoon0: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

A falling ammunition does not kill. Don't be misled. I can make my own video and upload it on Youtube.
Since im a physicist let me engage you. Ill do my findings. You uploading your video doesn't prove laws of physics.
It certain a projectile movement won't loose its total force. And can hit people running away.
Besides how sure are you the army were professional to maintain 45° accuracy in the first place.
Why don't they chose 90° shooting at the beginning ?

I'm waiting for you to add more to the laws of physic so we could understand better not just philosophical analysis man.

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Zyxzzzz: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
baby124:
Don't mind them abeg

some pple are just too stupid
Re: DJ Switch Lied by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

Back to DJ Switch

Why were they even shooting at all, can you explain?

Protesters were not causing any disturbance, where is justification for shooting, whether its in the air, in the water, or in fire...why
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Zyxzzzz: 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Why were they even shooting at all, can you explain?

Protesters were not causing any disturbance, w
here is justification for shooting, whether its in the air, in the water, or in fire...why

Bruh, kindly ignore the iDOLT
Re: DJ Switch Lied by capitalzero: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
sapientia:
Nigerian Army Operation Crocodile at work

Welcome

To create confusion among people. They never thought it would lead to carnage
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Harddiskng(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

From the shooting video, the soldiers were firing in the air. It is not possible for those shots to have injured, let alone killed someone on ground. ............

@op smh at you.

The true is in your own affirmation, yet you fail to see it. It is obvious you didn’t study any science related course and you don’t have a broad knowledge (in short you have nothing upstairs) yet you open your mouth even when video evidence is within your reach. People like you are the problem with Nigeria.

Everything that goes up must come down, before now i am sure you didn’t know that bullets fired into the air; when coming down can actually fatally and even kill.

You better work on yourself angry

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2017/02/15/firing-a-gun-into-the-air-can-kill-someone/amp/

NB: OP is normal goat, the people that liked and shared his comment are village goats.

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
I agree with you.

Emotions over facts is what many Nigerians are suffering from
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
touch her and kiss your freedom goodbye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

States To Get N20b Each For Infrastructure / Members Of Reformed APC Are Like Herdsmen – Sagay / Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Withdraws from House Of Reps Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.