Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

DJ Switch Lied - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch Lied (13600 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Lied by edoairways: 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Another picture

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Emilokoiyawon: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
teaking:

I hope others can see who is gibberish between you and myself.

My logic is clear. You, on the other hand, are just beating about the bush trying to defend illogical nonsense.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by teaking: 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

What facts? I have been talking about the facts (known SO FAR) of the events of Lekki since YESTERDAY. Today, you are still defending one of the original purveyors of the FAKE pics of the massacre. You are learning from me not the other way around.
How am I learning from you? From you repeating same statement that where are the dead bodies? What m I to learn from there. I have given my own assertion and I don't want you to believe just like I will never believe your own too
Re: DJ Switch Lied by teaking: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

My logic is clear. You, on the other hand, are just beating about the bush trying to defend illogical nonsense.
There you go, I know this is what will conclude the argument
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Emilokoiyawon: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
teaking:
There you go, I know this is what will conclude the argument

Go ahead. Defend the LekkiMassacre without dead bodies "...falling all over the place."

I can wait. If you need time.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Emilokoiyawon: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
teaking:
How am I learning from you? From you repeating same statement that where are the dead bodies? What m I to learn from there. I have given my own assertion and I don't want you to believe just like I will never believe your own too

The mark of a massacre is DEAD BODIES. Yes. You prove a massacre been providing evidence of the dead bodies. Otherwise, it is NOT a massacre.

That's called logic. Get it?
Re: DJ Switch Lied by coruso(m): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
"Yea, I remember the 1.9 billion that was signed for military website by Buhari last week... Apparently, this was actually what it was meant for... Extensive cyber warfare against the citizens. This is really crazy to fathom."
Re: DJ Switch Lied by GrossPrice: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
jelel6:

I was typing that very reply when you apologized, so I didn't see it until after pressing send.

Wow. Why is it so tempting for us to try and name, or qualify things? Incoherent, poorly presented [intelligent]...

However, I do actually love Schnapps though, it's my own alcohol. Where's here again... smiley

grin Here you are.

Re: DJ Switch Lied by jelel6: 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Harddiskng:

Why TF are you mentioning rain-drop (a liquid), how does that compare to a metal traveling at more than speed of light into the air then coming back down. If you mentioned hail which by the way reaches no where the speed of a bullet i would have even given you a little credit.

At the bolded: all my facts are correct from the weight to the max distance reachable. Google is at your disposal too. Please double check (screenshot attahced: you can see my screenshot even stated a higher number 715m/s).

I am beginning you to think you don’t understand terminal velocity (let me help you with a simple definition: Terminal velocity, maximum velocity attainable by an object freely falling through a gas or liquid).

I ask you again given that all facts i stated about the bullet checks out, at what speed would it hit the ground all things being equal?

Wow wow wow. Slowly does it.

There's a big difference between muzzle velocity and free fall velocities which invariably leads to terminal velocity.

The screenshot you attached, it was clearly stated that an AK-47 has a muzzle velocity of 715ms I think. NOT terminal.

Muzzle velocity is the velocity it leaves the gun, shot as if you're trying to kill.

Terminal velocities has much to due with gravity and height of travel than anything else. How can a bullet attain a terminal velocity of 715ms if shot vertically into the air when the only quantities responsible for it's velocity is gravity, height and medium resistance?
Re: DJ Switch Lied by GrossPrice: 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
edoairways:
Another picture

Looks like some beaten to death

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by jelel6: 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
GrossPrice:

grin Here you are.

Distilled and chilled. Damn
Re: DJ Switch Lied by bettyharry101: 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
flokii:
She was part of a grand conspiracy to destroy Lagos and Tinubu and they have succeeded.

Why Lekki toll gate?? To rope Tinubu

These guys still think this is a joke o.. you rope a Governor, The Nigerian Army, The president and other innocent citizens in a fake allegation that led to destruction of properties worth billions of dollars that can cripple Lagos economy for a long while.

We'll see how they will upturn this na.. bodies we no see, victims we no see, no family has posted missing persons and these anarchists still think they are game.
do you know you are beginning to sound like a complete nuisance and a pain in our ass? You are a northerner ..a Yoruba man cannot see this and say they are all fake ..you are fake ,your comment are fake and what you stand for are all fake .Shame on you

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by teaking: 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

The mark of a massacre is DEAD BODIES. Yes. You prove a massacre been providing evidence of the dead bodies. Otherwise, it is NOT a massacre.

That's called logic. Get it?
If you have data on your phone you can check video clips from here

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe
Re: DJ Switch Lied by teaking: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: DJ Switch Lied by BennyDGreat: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
coruso:
"Yea, I remember the 1.9 billion that was signed for military website by Buhari last week... Apparently, this was actually what it was meant for... Extensive cyber warfare against the citizens. This is really crazy to fathom."

Many don't know what's going on.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by GrossPrice: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
edoairways:
Another picture

This image is fake and has been edited.

1. Send the fine lines on the flag and shirt.
2. You can even see the "blur" on the edges of the flag.

Myndd44

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by bettyharry101: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Why were they even shooting at all, can you explain?

Protesters were not causing any disturbance, where is justification for shooting, whether its in the air, in the water, or in fire...why
pls don’t waste your breath .His brain has been cooked

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by jelel6: 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Harddiskng:

Why TF are you mentioning rain-drop (a liquid), how does that compare to a metal traveling at more than speed of light into the air then coming back down. If you mentioned hail which by the way reaches no where the speed of a bullet i would have even given you a little credit.

At the bolded: all my facts are correct from the weight to the max distance reachable. Google is at your disposal too. Please double check (screenshot attahced: you can see my screenshot even stated a higher number 715m/s).

I am beginning you to think you don’t understand terminal velocity (let me help you with a simple definition: Terminal velocity, maximum velocity attainable by an object freely falling through a gas or liquid).

I ask you again given that all facts i stated about the bullet checks out, at what speed would it hit the ground all things being equal?

The raindrops point, you completely missed it because you have to really be aware of some of the facts somewhat to appreciate what I was driving at. Anyways, it was a digression so don't bother.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by teaking: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: DJ Switch Lied by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

you're very stupid.. the fact that you're desperately trying to dismiss what she said only convinces me that she is saying the truth.. you cannot fool us because of 500 naira bread given to you by the federal government.. nonsense and Buhari

She lied

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Jorgenvava: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
I just watched the video by DJ Switch where she claimed the military shot at protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate.

From the shooting video, the soldiers were firing in the air. It is not possible for those shots to have injured, let alone killed someone on ground. Perhaps, there is another video they are not showing us, in which the soldiers shot protesters directly. If you're reading this, please do not misquote me. I'm not trying to say that nobody was killed, but if at all people were, it's not from that short video in circulation.

Back to DJ Switch

Anyone who understands how fire arms work knows that the shell is not projected when a shot is fired. If the weapon is a shotgun (single barrel or double barrel), only the pellets is expelled, while the shell remains in the firing chamber, and has to be removed manually by the shooter. There are other kinds of shotguns that expel shells, but not very far from the gun.

In all automatic and semi-auto weapons, including AK47, which the soldiers were carrying, when a shot is fired, only the projectile is projected. The case (what we call the shell) is expelled not too far from the weapon. In the video (https://www.nairaland.com/6200424/lekki-toll-gate-dj-switch), DJ Switch claimed that a bullet fell close to her, showing an ammo case. How close to the soldiers was she when that particular shot was fired? Let's assume she's even 10 metres away from the soldier that fired the shot, what kind of shell (casing) will travel 10 metres? I'm very sure the shell of the 7.62mm caliber ammo, which the AK47 uses cannot travel that far.

I think there is more to these protests and looting that most of us don't know.

Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Lied by edoairways: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
GrossPrice:

Looks like some beaten to death
Really!
Re: DJ Switch Lied by edoairways: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
GrossPrice:

This image is fake and has been edited.

1. Send the fine lines on the flag and shirt.
2. You can even see the "blur" on the edges of the flag.

Myndd44
How sure are you?
Re: DJ Switch Lied by edoairways: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
BennyDGreat:

Many don't know what's going on.
Their agents are fighting tooth and nail but God pass them
Re: DJ Switch Lied by bettyharry101: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
teaking:
My Yoruba people FEAR NORTH
Fear north ke ?The Yorubas would rather blame a crime committed by the Hausas’ on the Igbos, Instead of confronting the very people that committed the crime .Is it that they are scared of the Hausa Fulanis?’ .You can Imagine if this Lekki shooting had happened during Ex.Pres.GEJ times- All hell would have broken loose.
I am quite amaze and disappointed at the spin of event of blaming the Igbos for a crime that could only have happened under the direct order of the president .. It still beat me till this present moment . What is wrong with our SW brothers ..why are you always the easy target of the divide and rule tactic of the North ?
Pls I am from the Nigerian Delta but this is my observation
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Jorgenvava: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
marsman:

I am giving you a benefit of doubt

You know the South African Xenophobic attack, we all saw how it played out, but here we can't see any actual video soldiers pointing guns at people only some from afar (which might be very old or fake) and soldiers shooting in the Atmosphere.

Were you awake on the night of the massacre? I didn't sleep throughout that night. And I watched lots of videos including that of DJ Switch. I don't know if they have taken those videos down, but they were taken from all angles. The one that is still in my heart was a young boy dressed in green white green, waving the Nigerian flag, looking hopeless. I cried! Please go and look for the vidoes on Instagram and Twitter. I saw one where the army pointed the gun straight at protesters not to the air.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Lied by Harddiskng(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
jelel6:

Wow wow wow. Slowly does it.

There's a big difference between muzzle velocity and free fall velocities which invariably leads to terminal velocity.

The screenshot you attached, it was clearly stated that an AK-47 has a muzzle velocity of 715ms I think. NOT terminal.

Muzzle velocity is the velocity it leaves the gun, shot as if you're trying to kill.

Terminal velocities has much to due with gravity and height of travel than anything else. How can a bullet attain a terminal velocity of 715ms if shot vertically into the air when the only quantities responsible for it's velocity is gravity, height and medium resistance?

Use fact to refute your opponents argument. That’s sound logic.

So based on your little research what is the terminal velocity of a bullet from an AK-47 sir?
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Emilokoiyawon: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
teaking:

If you have data on your phone you can check video clips from here

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe

I have seen all these videos before. But just to be fair, I watched it again. Here is the summary of the content of your videos:

sounds of gun shots? check.
injured protesters? check
dead bodies on floor? No.
blood (from dead bodies on the floor)? No.

You say massacre from a hail of bullets. Yet no dead bodies at the site of the massacre. If the dead bodies miraculously disappeared then where is the blood from the massacre?

No dead bodies. No blood. That is NOT a massacre.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Harddiskng(m): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
jelel6:

The raindrops point, you completely missed it because you have to really be aware of some of the facts somewhat to appreciate what I was driving at. Anyways, it was a digression so don't bother.

Just accept it was a silly analogy.

If you have made any attempt to found out what speed a falling bullet can hit the ground we won’t be here till now.
Re: DJ Switch Lied by ovieokodhi(m): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Over to you our weapon instructor, when I saw empty cases online I discovered that some where blank armour and others live rounds, it is very possible that the shell of the amo fired fell close to her when it is a case of blank amo.
This is how it is done since the blank ammunition doesn't carry a war head like the live one does. You take an already fired blank amo put it in the barrel of the weapon and fire, then the one in the chamber will propel the one you fixed in the barrel to a certain distance. Therefore she might lie or she might be saying the truth.
Mind you fragment can also fall down since you said they were firing in the air. Remember it is projectile you know
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
I just watched the video by DJ Switch where she claimed the military shot at protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate.

From the shooting video, the soldiers were firing in the air. It is not possible for those shots to have injured, let alone killed someone on ground. Perhaps, there is another video they are not showing us, in which the soldiers shot protesters directly. If you're reading this, please do not misquote me. I'm not trying to say that nobody was killed, but if at all people were, it's not from that short video in circulation.

Back to DJ Switch

Anyone who understands how fire arms work knows that the shell is not projected when a shot is fired. If the weapon is a shotgun (single barrel or double barrel), only the pellets is expelled, while the shell remains in the firing chamber, and has to be removed manually by the shooter. There are other kinds of shotguns that expel shells, but not very far from the gun.

In all automatic and semi-auto weapons, including AK47, which the soldiers were carrying, when a shot is fired, only the projectile is projected. The case (what we call the shell) is expelled not too far from the weapon. In the video (https://www.nairaland.com/6200424/lekki-toll-gate-dj-switch), DJ Switch claimed that a bullet fell close to her, showing an ammo case. How close to the soldiers was she when that particular shot was fired? Let's assume she's even 10 metres away from the soldier that fired the shot, what kind of shell (casing) will travel 10 metres? I'm very sure the shell of the 7.62mm caliber ammo, which the AK47 uses cannot travel that far.

let me make an uneducated guess - DJswitch told some key protesters to wave flags at the camera one minutes then shoot themselves so she can chase clout abi?
Re: DJ Switch Lied by Johnnyessence(m): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

Back to DJ Switch

go and watch Arise news TV on YouTube or Twitter on Tuesday massacre that perpetrated by buhari government. everything is on internet to see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President / More Videos And Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa / Ganduje, APC NWC Visit Buhari In Daura, Confident Of Winning Imo Poll, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.