Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

419 Creflo Dollar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 419 Creflo Dollar (799 Views)

American Pastor,Creflo Dollar Arrested For Stealing Church Funds To Buy Mansion / Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter / Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

419 Creflo Dollar by EarsWide(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2011
Re: 419 Creflo Dollar by EarsWide(m): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2011
More stuff on Creflo 'Money' Dollar :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj5CZer3tVc&feature=related

Right at the beginning of the video - he lies about the rich man who spoke to Jesus - he says the rich man got a hundred fold back what he gave (or if we are more charitable to him implied that people will get a hundred fold back what they give while on earth) - that is a lie!!!

Look at verse 28/29 below - Jesus said:

Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife[e] or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life. 30 But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first.

Passage:

The Rich and the Kingdom of God
16 Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”
17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

18 “Which ones?” he inquired.

Jesus replied, “‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, 19 honor your father and mother,’[c] and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’[d]”

20 “All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?”

21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22 When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

25 When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?”

26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

27 Peter answered him, “We have left everything to follow you! What then will there be for us?”

28 Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife[e] or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life. 30 But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first.
Re: 419 Creflo Dollar by Joagbaje(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2011
I hope you are aware that you're breaking spiritual laws and sinning against God by all these evil speakings against these men  of God.

Exodus 22:28
28 Thou shalt not revile the gods, nor curse the ruler of thy people.

2 Peter 2:10
10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous [are they], selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

Jude 1:8
8 Likewise also these [filthy] dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
Re: 419 Creflo Dollar by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2011
Re: 419 Creflo Dollar by EarsWide(m): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2011
@Frosbel

Thanks, I do not know how to embed videos. Nice one.

It surprises me that people in the face of overwhelming evidence refuse to see the truth. Na wa o!
Re: 419 Creflo Dollar by EarsWide(m): 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2011
@Joagbaje

Go and sit down. You have been proved to be a liar and cheat - is that christ like ?
Re: 419 Creflo Dollar by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2011
^

no problems bro.

we will keep exposing these false prophets to save our beloved brethren and the sheep of our Lord from greed and eternal ruin

(1) (Reply)

Christainity More Than Just A Religion / Is Perfection An Enemy Of Success? / Hundreds Healed Of Hiv/aids At Tb Joshua Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.