Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor (50714 Views)

Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs / Zulum Distributes Palliatives To 5000 Widows, Aged & Vulnerables In Borno (Pics) / Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
EVERYBODY likes what they are doing until the government stwists the story

We will call them IPOB, some will say can't you see they are putting on shirts and trousers, they are putting on shorts and polo in the video

Its only IPOB that puts on such dressing

They are sharing to Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba so that it will looks like everyone is involved
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Chizzychinny: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr The real niggarr is back
I was at the forefront of the protest at uniben main gate

Yeah...the realest of all real niggarrrz
Ok... i was about to mobilize people but since you are back, thank goodness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Obamaofusa: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Benesis:
What this people are doing is amazin, the truth is, people like these in other states may not get favors like these as greedy people will load everything for themselves

But then you will see people loading up trucks from the isolation centres, how different are they from our politicians who hoard things meant for lots of people.

Our churches and mosque need to preach on greed, on why we should take for ourselves and remain for others...
The palliative where for the whole state but the governors hoarded them to be used for selfish political reasons. Now people got whim of it and will load trucks for themselves forgetting others.

Are we mostly not made from the same stock?
We need to preach against greed, its whats killing us most...Love is all we need.
God bless this ones.
That person who loaded a bus does not even have the power to own it alone except he wants people to invade him or report him after there is calm.
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Nicols(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why did YouTube take down the video?
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Janajack: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!
my brother you said it all....people know the truth just that some have sold there conscience..I know my family will never keep quite if any one of us had been a victim no matter the threat even if its from hell fire....omotola have been calling out to families who lost loved ones to speak out......
any family who kept mute n allow their love ones to die in vain will be curse forever!
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Shadysen: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
slawormiir:

Welcome back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by DisLifeSha: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ending SARS is not the only problem in Nigeria. There are numerous problems in Nigeria. This is one of them and am proud of these guys that spotted and solved this one

yanabasee:
Now what happens to ENDSARS?
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Hier(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
yanabasee:

EndSars has moved

We Restrategizing for 2023

#EndPoliticians

1 Like

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Kheeng1: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by ScotMisile: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
The real niggarr is back

My mannest niggar!!!
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
slawormiir:

Welcome back bro
i missed you like madt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by popefuse(m): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fact check: the poor do more philanthropist than the rich,
the poor are more generous than the rich

1 Like

Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by ambitiouschap17: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
The real niggarr is back

Imposter
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by LeitaP: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
You taking it out of context. Looting people's store is callous and unsupported. What I mean is that they still good to their fellow humans. Can't say that to majority of our leaders.

Furthermore, I am highly convinced if better welfare was available, many won't choose to loot people's stores for food.

However, it's bad and not to be encouraged.

Incognito403:

I hope you'll say this again when they loot your parents stores dry
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by oyinkinola: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
wristbangle:
Watch how people who took the Covid-19 palliatives shared it to the poor and deprived of the society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg073LeeATc

https://twitter.com/oyogist/status/1319834260296077314?s=08
yaa this is Nigeria l have been searching for
Weldon le guy!
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by AngelicBeing: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!
Very Sad and pathetic, may the blood of the innocent shed by the military hunt them and their lineage forever. NIGERIA is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan and Libya angry
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Seniorwriter(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
The real niggarr is back

I don't believe you are the real slawormir from Edo just like i can never believe FG twice on a weekend.....the only way i will is if you drop snapshot from your old account....

© Seniorwriter
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by IamAsiri: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
The real niggarr is back

Not sure. What happened to the "Slawormir" moniker?
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by IamAsiri: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Benesis:
What this people are doing is amazin, the truth is, people like these in other states may not get favors like these as greedy people will load everything for themselves

But then you will see people loading up trucks from the isolation centres, how different are they from our politicians who hoard things meant for lots of people.

Our churches and mosque need to preach on greed, on why we should take for ourselves and remain for others...
The palliative where for the whole state but the governors hoarded them to be used for selfish political reasons. Now people got whim of it and will load trucks for themselves forgetting others.

Are we mostly not made from the same stock?
We need to preach against greed, its whats killing us most...Love is all we need.
God bless this ones.

Don't mind them. See this old man sef cheesy
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by jaxxy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
It takes the government forever to share palliatives yet most people won’t get it. Bloody criminals.
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Techydude: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
You joined Nairaland on the 22nd of Oct. just to post this long one sided article of yours.

People died at the toll gate. Yes!!

The army and police shot @ innocent protesters . Agreed!!

They are monster. Yes!!

So much has happened afterwards and so many innocent lives and businesses have been destroyed.

It's about time we stop putting out inflammatory rhetorics and seek peace.

The battle will not be won like this. We need everyone to get involved in the electoral process. Anybody who didn't vote in the last presidential election has lost the moral right to complain about the quality of leadership we're getting from Buhari.

Get involved!! Change the landscape. Leave the streets for now. Fight with your votes. Change the establishment.

Jorgenvava:

And...

Who are they?

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

They are monsters!
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by princessBB1(f): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Janajack:

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them.

And...

Who are they?

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

They are monsters!
Muslims are cursed
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by bskyb(m): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the
Francis said

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent

Who are they?

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive

They are monsters!

It seems you forgot to post the correct link to the video you wrote about. It would be nice to hear from DJ Switch who was on ground zero that day.
Endeavour to get the right link and post it, many of us want to see the truth. If you are unable to get it, please say so, because many people already took your words as gospel truth.
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by bluefilm: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
yanabasee:

It has ended.
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by amclimax(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
The real niggarr is back

reply my pm damn niggarrr
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Notateflonguy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
If truly what they are sharing to the poor are palliatives and not looted properties then kudos to them. Keep up with the good work
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by bskyb(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you

Now, in her statement, she said k the post, I didn't see
"This is the toughest

They are monsters!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2QVmb-Tb1g

I think this is the correct link. It is left for us all to make reasonable deductions without being abusive or causing further mayhem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2QVmb-Tb1g
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by Emoney07: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Good
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by dasparrow: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
That's very kind of them to share palliatives to the needy. Kudos to them.
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:

And...

Who are they?

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

They are monsters!
Re: Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor by membranus: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
The real niggarr is back

You are welcome back.

We somehow miss you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video) / Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release / WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.