Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release (50725 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by ichomi(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-JA1dI8C0s_I/UeD1JcG84gI/AAAAAAAB140/uMRLMFBsr4Q/s1600/Courtesy+Call+-+Immediately+After+His+Release.jpg[/img]
Al-Mustapha was released yesterday Friday July 12th after many years in prison, and his first port of call after his release was T.B Joshua's place.

T.B Joshua explains why Al-Mustapha visited him first:

I got to know him many years ago when a petition was addressed to General Bamaiyi who was the then Chairman of the NDLEA. As you know, several efforts had been made by my detractors to bring me and my ministry down. One of those efforts was that petition. I was arrested for investigation and it was later discovered that it was a tissue of lies. I spent nine days with them for investigation and they found the whole thing to be a fabrication. From there, I was taken to Aso Rock (City of Power) to see the president. It was there that I met Mustapha.

I was able to reveal to them who I am by telling them what was to come as a prophet. One of those things I mentioned to them and to Mustapha in particular, was what he went through, though he did not believe me then. That was why when it came to pass, I was the first person he remembered. I told him that he would spend several years in prison and would be finally released which no one else had ever told him.

That is why you see him coming here as his first port of call. Where there is no vision, people perish.

I am surprised you are asking me why he is coming here first. When you look into your archives as journalists, you will find many stories in the past about my visit to Aso Rock, (City of Power) while Bamaiyi was Chairman of NDLEA. Many magazines and newspapers published my visions and prophecies on the government and the presidency.

When you know your picture of tomorrow, it will impart a strength to endure your present difficulty. When you know what you are passing through now will not last long, you will endure it. This is vision; this is prophecy. This can only come by revelation. This is what the Bible means by, “Where there is no vision, the people perish” (Proverbs 29:18). I will leave you here.

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/07/photo-al-mustapha-visits-tb-joshua.html

20 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by FineBro(m): 8:01am On Jul 13, 2013
What a Great man of God.

46 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 8:02am On Jul 13, 2013
This man is a great prophet .it is a pity that many nigerians still don't believe or have faith in him.
But ironically the elites in nigerian society never jokes with this man and they take all his words and predictions seriously

10 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2013
Lol maybe oga TB and bros Al-mustapha used to pipe ganja together those day before holy spirit come flash oga TB phone.

11 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Ngwakwe: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2013
Na new convert be that ooh!

Thank God for Jesus anyway, he now has a second chance to make amends.

36 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1: This man is a great prophet .it is a pity that many nigerians still don't believe or have faith in him.
But ironically the elites in nigerian society never jokes with this man and they take all words and predictions seriously

Stupid!!! Was Nastrodemus a prophet before he predicted happenings in the world centuries before? Was Benjamin Franklin a prophet when he made electricity? Were the wright bros prophets when they made an object to fly?

We all have different gifts. Gift of foresight, of knowledge, of peace. All natural gift. Because a man is able to predict the future does not qualify him a prophet.

Finally, not every pastor performing signs and wonders is a true prophet or man of God!

grin the inventors Edited. So, obviously y'all know I'm not a scientists. Kudos to all d scientists in dah House! But thank goodness some of you still get my point. wink

76 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

Stupid!!! Was Nastrodemus a prophet before he predicted happenings in the world centuries before? Was Newton a prophet when he made electricity? Was Faraday a prophet when he made an object to fly?

We all have different gifts. Gift of foresight, of knowledge, of peace. All natural gift. Because a man is able to predict the future does not qualify him a prophet.
So if a man is able to predict the future and he is a christian leader and has a church or if he is a pastor in a church ,what do u call him?just asking,maybe there is another title the bible gives to such people who are church founders with such gift

84 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by rooftech: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2013
t.b. joshua is a man from God.prophets are never honoured in their homes

14 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 13, 2013
[size=17pt]Bizarre![/size]

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by jmaine: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2013
The Efik man will say Odudu which means power . . . grin

4 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by mindtricks: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2013
Mustapha now a new convert? The ministry of the prophet is in progress.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Aringarosa(m): 8:25am On Jul 13, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by jmaine: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2013
mindtricks: Mustapha now a new convert? The ministry of the prophet is in progress.

Visiting doesn't make him a convert . . .

9 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1: This man is a great prophet .it is a pity that many nigerians still don't believe or have faith in him.
But ironically the elites in nigerian society never jokes with this man and they take all words and predictions seriously

It's a pity that most gullible people now worship G.Os and prophets instead of God.

Such a huge shame. sad

28 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2013
God dey
evil dey
if you wan chop cake
you will know say oven they.
don't let your eye fool your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by rooftech: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2013
emmysenior:

It's a pity that most gullible people now worship G.Os and prophets instead of God.

Such a huge shame. sad
t b joshua is different.he does not like reverence,but gives glory to God.no wonder time magazine made him highest faith healer in the world

2 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by bcomputer101: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2013
God Bless T.B JOSHUA

19 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by gramci: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2013
Good
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2013
Dont lose hope cos anything can happen .......#End time tins
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Kcxee(m): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2013
chidindufrank: Lol maybe oga TB and bros Al-mustapha used to pipe ganja together those day before holy spirit come flash oga TB phone.

May God 4give u(Amen).u c many christians don't know they implication of abusing/insulting the anointed of God,that what a muslim man will never do no matter ur allegation against a mallam/prophet of islam/alfa well I hav nothing to say to than think twice judgment is of the lord and not man...I will liv I here to think.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Kcxee(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2013
emmysenior:

Such a huge shame. sad

Hav u not heard that God can't come down to do the miracles this me of God dose therefore this men hav been empowered to bring to us those things God has 4 us n someone u don't belive in u don't listen to so how do u want to get ur miracle bro think twice.

4 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by kingcobra1(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2013
God is a jealous God...folks pls wen issues of God r being discussed try as much as possible not to take him in vain...if u dnt understand simply ask questions....dnt make mockery of God
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2013
Kcxee:

Hav u not heard that God can't come down to do the miracles this me of God dose therefore this men hav been empowered to bring to us those things God has 4 us n someone u don't belive in u don't listen to so how do u want to get ur miracle bro think twice.

Perhaps the eyes of your mind is so clouded that you refuse to see the bolded part where she complained of how people don't usually believe in T.B Joshua... What happened to believing in God?

Pls wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Linoversace: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2013
I told him that he would
spend several years in prison and
would be finally released which no one
else had ever told him.

…and he kept it from the public.Why didnt he "announce" it when he was always on trial!

"No one else had ever told him"...well,we can add Omnipresent to TBJ's qualities now!

To God be the Glory! cheesy
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by sammyyoung2(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2013
he's gonna Joins PDP to also run for office of the president.......i dey laugh oo

10 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2013
emmysenior:

Perhaps the eyes of your mind is so clouded that you refuse to see the bolded part where she complained of how people don't usually believe in T.B Joshua... What happened to believing in God?

Pls wake up.
And u failed to point out the portion where I said the elites believe him and take his word serious.I am not even a member of his church,but whether I like him or not that doesn't change the fact that a large number of people from all over the world are testifying that tb is a man and prophet of GOD.
Kings,presidents and highly placed people worldwide always embark on long journeys to nigeria just to see and this man called tb,well u may think you are smarter than them and that u are the most intelligent and most probably more enlightened than all those professors and co that throng to see him.that is okay I believe this is a free world and we are all free to believe anything we want

10 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Kcxee(m): 9:23am On Jul 13, 2013
emmysenior:

Pls wake up.

I was it n actually her problem was with people like u who criticize n mock this man of God in particular if u don't bliv in sm1 don't make him look bad in front of others because if it where to b ur pastor/imam u would hav bin sayin smtin else isn't it?
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2013
Somebody shout hallelujaaaaaaaaaah! Certainly Al Mustapha will soon start answering John or Caleb. The kingdom of God is prevailing mightily over darkness.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2013
sammy.young:
he's gonna Joins PDP to also run for office of the president.......i dey laugh oo

Oleku!!!

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2013
Kcxee:

I was it n actually her problem was with people like u who criticize n mock this man of God in particular if u don't bliv in sm1 don't make him look bad in front of others because if it where to b ur pastor/imam u would hav bin sayin smtin else isn't it?

I don't mock nobody, all I'm saying is that most people (ur likes and Texacol) will often look onto such prophets and G.Os for miracles, rather than God. Whatever happens to the significance of the rendering of the temple's veil on the account of Jesus' death.

Pls study the word and digest it.

4 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by PapaBrowne(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2013
Woooow!
Thats all I have to say!!!

That move strongly indicates a change in beliefism. The man might have converted in prison and might now be a member of SCOAN.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2013
PapaBrowne: Woooow!
Thats all I have to say!!!

That move strongly indicates a change in beliefism. The man might have converted in prison and might now be a member of SCOAN.
Musthapha is a devout muslim he won't change his religion he is only appreciating the power of GOD in tb joshua ministry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video) / Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally / Photo: Have You Seen This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.