Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? (4582 Views)

Nigerians Report Buhari To Jonathan (tweets) / Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2011
ROTFLMAO!

Omg, Nigerians will not kill me oh. Lol made my day. grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by debosky(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2011
Dunno what y'all are on about - it was Dame Jonathan that posted those tweets. . . .it has been confirmed by the SSS. tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by armyofone(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2011
i wonder what she and Michele will tweet about (her clothes, her slim body, her unrelaxed straight hair, white house food kiss, shoes, bleaching/toning cream, sex life, etc etc etc) undecided just wondering just wondering
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by 9ijaMan: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2011
I just can't figure out why people think this is actually a joke or some form of scam. That's very much likely to be her tweets page. At least the contents of the tweets page is very much consistent with her actual (real life) character. A complete contrast from her husband whose expression on his FB page is diametrically in opposition to his real personality.

Damn Dame Patience is only being down to earth na! grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by OAM4J: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2011
OMG! grin grin grin grin grin

Nairalanders!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin i beg i never chop today, make una no kill me with laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by OAM4J: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2011
cold:

Some mischief makers even made a song of it.This aint funny anymore  embarassed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRi2Szbx2NI

mischief makers indeed, you nko? mischief poster  grin

[flash=640,390]http://www.youtube.com//v/jRi2Szbx2NI[/flash]

[flash=640,390]http://www.youtube.com//v/oYsIBNHuJvQ[/flash]
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by Areosapien(f): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2011
"We should love our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their nationality"
Da fukk? ROFLMAO! grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by Tunsbobo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2011
this is damn hilarious
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by gohome: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2011
X-factoria:

It's so disrespectful to laugh on a joke made about the wife of the President of your country!!

She is your President's wife for God's sake!!!!!

c'mom, dont take it personal, its just for laughs (like you dint put up a party when Abacha died, it could be a scam, it could well be true, but whatever its mad funny simple. I bet you ;aughed at some point. By the way, i dont see anything disrespectful about letting people know a patience twitter page exist fake or not.
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by osasp(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2011
obviously its not her but it sure as hell is funny. its a free world man, i dont care if its the president's wife. this people have been exposed to power for so long and it never occured to them to at least get her a coach or something?, i would make a thousand more pages if it were me. i don't feel sorry for them, not one bit. imagine the disgrace we will face from the outside world when this woman gets to a bigger platform. the wife of the president of nigeria, phuckin disgrace
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by cold(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2011
OAM4J:

mischief makes indeed, you nko? mischief poster  grin
tongue tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by cold(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2011
Perusing the tweets again i noticed 'she' even tweeted our very own Deji Ariyo.Interesting
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by shotster50(m): 1:01am On Mar 11, 2011
A lot of NLanders need a sense of humour, damn.
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by adino(m): 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2011
@ Areosapien
Da fukk? ROFLMAO!

Please, write the correct sentence for all to see. Some people like pull-him-down syndrome and gross oppression. If you can laugh at this statement. For shame sake, please correct it so that you do not take all the shame.
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by adino(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2011
@ Areosapien
Da fukk? ROFLMAO!

Please Areosapien, write the correct sentence for all to see. Some people like the pull-him-down syndrome and gross oppression. If you can laugh at this statement. For shame sake, please correct it so that you do not take all the shame.
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by uchetobi(f): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2011
this is a tad too far
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2011
You can all suck on a ripe lemon if you cannot take a joke grin 4 yrs down the line y'all be abusing a non-performing President and his thieving Wife like you did IBB and Maryam (RIP)
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by shotster50(m): 1:03am On Mar 12, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

You can all suck on a ripe lemon if you cannot take a joke  grin 4 yrs down the line y'all be abusing a non-performing President and his thieving Wife like you did IBB and Maryam (RIP)

lol na misplaced sense of patriotism dey worry them  undecided undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? by gohome: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2011
adino:

@ Areosapien
Da fukk? ROFLMAO!

Please Areosapien, write the correct sentence for all to see. Some people like the pull-him-down syndrome and gross oppression. If you can laugh at this statement. For shame sake, please correct it so that you do not take all the shame.

y dont you correct it, or are you saying she was correct?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The True Cost Of #occupynigeria / Nairaland Igbo And Yoruba New Years Peace Convention / Corruption Perception: Goodluck Jonathan Versus Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.