Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel (37055 Views)

Only Five States Can Build Over 100 Km Of Electricity Transmission Lines - EMRC / UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States / Five States To Get ₦148 Billion Reimbursement For Repairing Federal Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel by Burruchaga71(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2020
festacman:
Anambra State the epicentre of SARS atrocities not mentioned? Former OC SARS CSPJames Nwafor the butcher-in-chief did not even make the list? Eweleh!

Who did this to Ndi Anambra?
. These people are MAAAD seriously..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel by frankoben(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2020
Where is Csp James Nwafor? the father of all extra judicial murderers!
Re: 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel by Womanizer(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Pictures or I don't believe it.

I have seen pics of your laps and I like what I see.

Are you single? cheesy
Re: 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Womanizer:

I have seen pics of your laps and I like what I see.

Are you single? cheesy
I am 200% single. But I'm.not available to anyone that has seen my labs. I need virgin men
Re: 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel by Womanizer(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I am 200% single. But I'm.not available to anyone that has seen my labs. I need virgin men

Since you're single you should be ready to mingle...

You're just my specs...I'm just imagining the treasure you have buried between those smooth legs cheesy
Re: 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Womanizer:

Since you're single you should be ready to mingle...

You're just my specs...I'm just imagining the treasure you have buried between those smooth legs cheesy
That's the gate to enter a damnation my brother. Run, run now while you still have your legs. Or better still get rid of your 3rd leg now so that it doesn't push you into a bottomless pit.
Re: 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel by realDan80(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2020
vanbonattel:

We are waiting. Meanwhile continue to mention names when you cannot submit a petition on the man. You are only interested in media trial.
Media trial you said? If you you are not grossly confused in life, you wouldn't have concluded the way you did.
Re: 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel by MacMkboy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
RealisticGirl:
He's not the one, I watched the video. Obiano will not allow him to be arrested because he does his dirty job for him. Na God hand we dey.

Hi? Are you in modified?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident / 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report / Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.