Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,410 members, 7,850,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body (5811 Views)

Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting / We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Hardgun: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
Paid agent of darkness
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by OkoNDOoBo: 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Elvictor:

I can certainly tell you that I took a lot of gunshot victims to the hospital."

learn how to read and comprehend before you open your mouth waaaaawww
go to his instagram page onesoul and watch the video which he did to narrate the incident.
He was at the toll gate twice to pick injured protesters in thr car.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by OkoNDOoBo: 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

But u guys said there were no soldiers
nobody disputed army presence apart from the commander.
There was shooting but lekki massacre is pure lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Elvictor: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
go to his instagram page onesoul and watch the video which he did to narrate the incident.
He was at the toll gate twice to pick injured protesters in thr car.

I don't need to go to anywhere to comprehend the article, he was in panic helping those who are shot by soldiers, yes.
he can't carry more than two to three shot by the soldiers to the hospital, don't narrate something thag isn't added there.
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by OkoNDOoBo: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Duru9:

How can you see dead body when the military keep taking them

Who ordered them to shoot
but dj switch said they carried the corpse to the soilders. I guess there should be blood stains everywhere except the people shot only had internal bleeding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by OkoNDOoBo: 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Elvictor:

I don't need to go to anywhere to comprehend the article, he was in panic helping those who are shot by soldiers, yes.
he can't carry more than two to three shot by the soldiers to the hospital, don't narrate something thag isn't added there.
just say you dont have data to watch. because he was making clarification based on the backlash he got from instablog that posted the news.
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Notasyouthink: 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
abc115:
Nollywood filmmaker Onesoul, has come to debunk the report of dead protesters at the Lekki Toll gate incident after the Army invaded the protest ground.

Speaking with PremiumTimes, Onesoul confirmed that there was actual shooting at the venue, but he didn’t see any corpse, but only injured people.

When asked to describe what he saw on Tuesday night, Onesoul said:

“What I will say is, I have been hearing people say “Lekki massacre, Lekki massacre.”

I have to be honest with you if you Google the term “massacre,” massacre is a situation where a group of people were being killed by rebels or the military and going by that particular point, I would have been able to tell you that I saw a lot of dead bodies, this is how they killed them, there were a lot of dead bodies and so it was a massacre.

But from the time I came, I didn’t see any dead bodies but I can certainly tell you that there was a shooting, an unauthorised shooting. I will call it a raid, I will call it assault. I am going to term it assault and raid.

That is what I would use. It was an assault and I may be wrong but because I didn’t see those bodies, and I have not seen a family member that has come to cry and say one two or three persons have died.

If DJ Switch had seen that, she’s in the best position to say that because she was there. I cannot say she’s wrong. I was out of that circle. I was a few meters away. They were at the toll gate and I was a few meters away from them. I wasn’t there, I was at Lekki Phase 1.

I can’t tell you what the military’s approach on their arrival was. So, I wouldn’t be able to tell you that they shot one, two, three, four, or five people. But I can certainly tell you that I took a lot of gunshot victims to the hospital.

If I took about 13 people to the hospital myself, minus the ones that the governor confirmed that were injured, he said about thirty, that is forty-something, DJ Switch might not be wrong. I took 13 to the hospital.

So, if DJ Switch said she saw 15 dead people, by her own records, because she was there so she can speak on that part. I can’t speak on that.

https://bloggrocket.com/i-was-at-lekki-shooting-i-didnt-see-any-dead-body/
FG have being paying hungry fools to help cover the truth because, the eyes of the international community is on them especially America. So am not surprised whenever I come across a thread like this.

1 Like

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by awgumayor: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
The same way you didn't hear any gun shot.
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by OkoNDOoBo: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

How was he supposed to see the dead bodies when he wasn't at the venue?you did not read that soldiers carted away the dead bodies?
he was at the venue even before the soilders left, he just made a video to do the clarification on his Instagram page.
He said the had to beg the soilders to allow him pick injured people to hospital.but he didnt see any dead bodies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Commentor: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
SalamRushdie:
This is a guy I know personally from his days at Rythym FM Lagos and i wasn't satisfied with job I gave him then , he is sneaky and not trustworthy and loves money too much ..

Jingle for that your failed business.

You didnt pay him fully but expected premium service.

Guy doesn't even remember you.
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ojun50(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
They were at the toll gate and I was a few meters away from them. I wasn’t there, I was at Lekki Phase 1.

But this guy is saying two things at the same time

1 Like

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Elvictor: 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
just say you dont have data to watch. because he was making clarification based on the backlash he got from instablog that posted the news.

should i screenshot to you that I have data?
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by SalamRushdie: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:

Jingle for that your failed business.

You didnt pay him fully but expected premium service.

Guy doesn't even remember you.

No not a jingle but some production, then he claimed to be a film maker or something
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Commentor: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
SalamRushdie:

No not a jingle but some production, then he claimed to be a film maker or something

OK.

grin
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Elvictor: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
he was at the venue even before the soilders left, he just made a video to do the clarification on his Instagram page.
He said the had to beg the soilders to allow him pick injured people to hospital.but he didnt see any dead bodies

how can he see dead body when he was in panic? a lot of people will be shouting for help, instead of helping them he will be busy counting you don die, you never die 1, 2, 3 people don die oh!

are you insane or you want to be purposely ignorant?

1 Like

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by OkoNDOoBo: 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Elvictor:

should i screenshot to you that I have data?
if you re sincere interested in knowing the truth his Instagram handle is onesoulfilms.
From the video he said he had to beg the military at the toll to let him help injured people.
He said he took 13 people to hospital and none of them died..
The report didnt pick this part.
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Elvictor: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
if you re sincere interested in knowing the truth his Instagram handle is onesoulfilms.
From the video he said he had to beg the military at the toll to let him help injured people.
He said he took 13 people to hospital and none of them died..
The report didnt pick this part.

he also said they were shot right?
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by OkoNDOoBo: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Elvictor:

how can he see dead body when he was in panic? a lot of people will be shouting for help, instead of helping them he will be busy counting you don die, you never die 1, 2, 3 people don die oh!

are you insane or you want to be purposely ignorant?
oponu so how did dj switch came about her own census of 15 dead people ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by edoairways: 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
read and understand , during the shooting he was actually not at the toll but was few metres away.
After the gunshot stop he went to the toll and saw people injured maybe as a result of stampede during the shooting so he took 13 people to hospital.
But he didnt see any dead bodies at the toll after the shooting.

There was shooting yes
There were casualties yes
Lekki massacre pure lies
Go back to DJ switch's video to listen to her eyewitness report. She said that the military men took some bodies anyway

1 Like

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Elvictor: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
oponu so how did dj switch came about her own census of 15 dead people ?

it may be fear or assumption, some people believe that if you are shot you will die immediately.
when the military opened fire on them, she might have done an assumption and remember she never left the scene like that guy said, he was busy carrying fifteen people to the hospital.

do a calculation of how long it will take him to carry some shot by the car, what of when he was discussing with the military personal?

he didn't arrive there when the shooting was on going, he might be an hour late due to security reasons, and you think the military men are not loading dead bodies already?

1 Like

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Mstick: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
You mean this same onesoul? He claimed he saw dead bodies with his own eyes then edited his caption, am guessing he was threatened.

Click the link, watch the video and make your own decisions.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGvf7s0lF_m/?igshid=1t3mue0b9m7n3

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by OkoNDOoBo: 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Elvictor:

it may be fear or assumption, some people believe that if you are shot you will die immediately.
when the military opened fire on them, she might have done an assumption and remember she never left the scene like that guy said, he was busy carrying fifteen people to the hospital.

do a calculation of how long it will take him to carry some shot by the car, what of when he was discussing with the military personal?

he didn't arrive there when the shooting was on going, he might be an hour late due to security reasons, and you take the military men are not loading dead bodies already?
you re talking rubbish?

Who should be in panic and experience trauma

Dj switch that was on the ground throughout the whole shooting. Or

Onesoulfilms that ran to help injured protesters at the toll gate?
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Elvictor: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mstick:
You mean this same onesoul? He claimed he saw dead bodies with his own eyes then edited his caption, am guessing he was threatened.

they think they can fool us, in this computer age we keep records of every events.

we are very smart now, Buhari and Buramumu still lives in 60s, they should better wake them up
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by OkoNDOoBo: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
edoairways:

Go back to DJ switch's video to listen to her eyewitness report. She said that the military men took some bodies anyway
yeah but according to her they took the corpse to the military abi you miss that part
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ibuildstuff(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
PissfulProtester:
That DJ should be arrested and thoroughly dealt with. From her name, one would know where she belongs and won't expect nothing less from her.

She must be one of Nnamdi Kanu's sextoys and a shameless IPOB apologist.
Did u read the post at all, he said he took 13 person with gunshots wound to the hospital, and he was far from the scene.

So u mean to tell me every single person survive.
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Biodun556(m): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Where are the 79 dead bodies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by OyigboUpdate: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
nobody disputed army presence apart from the commander.
There was shooting but lekki massacre is pure lies

Lol why dont u agree with your commander. So with all the shootings not even one person died of stray bullets what so ever

1 Like

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Elvictor: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
you re talking rubbish?

Who should be in panic and experience trauma

Dj switch that was on the ground throughout the whole shooting. Or

Onesoulfilms that ran to help injured protesters at the toll gate?

you are bemused hypocrite.. you asked me a question and I answered you.
you asked me how she knew fifteen people were gun down, and I answered you.

she can only ascertain the dead people around her, you don't expect her to be moving around and be counting how many people died.

there was actually roman statue crime in that scene, but the military were co-ordinated in deleting trace of killing

1 Like

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Biodun556(m): 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Did u read the post at all, he said he took 13 person with gunshots wound to the hospital, and he was far from the scene.

So u mean to tell me every single person survive.

From 79 to 13

1 Like

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Elvictor: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Biodun556:
Where are the 79 dead bodies?

check your household, starting from your parents till you because you seem dead already.
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Elvictor: 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Biodun556:

From 79 to 13

you have exchanged your moniker already, isn't 79 but 100 dead bodies.

he rescued thirteen shot persons, and DJ Switch might have counted thirteen dead people around her, what of those not close to her that was shot by the soldiers?

read the post he deleted on instagram

1 Like

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by SalamRushdie: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:

OK.

grin

He even scammed another lady I know and I gather he has scammed many other people..the guy way no pure at all . See another comment I saw online about him moments ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sambo: Why We Need Value-Driven Education System / Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin / So Oyinbo Also Do This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.