Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,163 members, 7,856,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body (5829 Views)

Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting / We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ScotMisile: 5:35am On Oct 25, 2020
wwwihy:

Who is this idiot
As many that have chosen to lie against the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in Hell....Amen Amen Amen!!! And may your murderer walk freely Amen Amen Amen
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ScotMisile: 5:38am On Oct 25, 2020
richie240:

According to 'ipob satellites imageries' they said Ipob satelites captured fulanis ritually turning the 78 bodies to cows, hence the disappearance of the corpses! grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6203364/breaking-news-lekki-massacre-how
As many that have chosen to lie against the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in Hell....Amen Amen Amen!!! And may your murderer walk freely Amen Amen Amen
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ScotMisile: 5:39am On Oct 25, 2020
richie240:

Mystery of disappearance of 78 bodies solved!!!
The mystery of the disappearance, according to ipob sources, has bn solved!
The source claimed the dead bodies were ritually turned to cows, hence their disappearance!

According to the source - "welcomeToBiiafra" , the images were captured by 'ipob satellites!!!
See 'ipob satellites images' below: grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6202872/lekki-massacre-forensic-analysis-proves/11#95301218

cool
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ScotMisile: 5:40am On Oct 25, 2020
Aktsmith104:
5 days gone now no family had complained for any missing person. Because of this incident 2 policemen were burnt in ibadan. Are we saying among the people at the scene no body camera and upload the video. Families are in pains. God will judge one
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by CodeTemplar: 5:45am On Oct 25, 2020
abc115:
Nollywood filmmaker Onesoul, has come to debunk the report of dead protesters at the Lekki Toll gate incident after the Army invaded the protest ground.

Speaking with PremiumTimes, Onesoul confirmed that there was actual shooting at the venue, but he didn’t see any corpse, but only injured people.

When asked to describe what he saw on Tuesday night, Onesoul said:

“What I will say is, I have been hearing people say “Lekki massacre, Lekki massacre.”

I have to be honest with you if you Google the term “massacre,” massacre is a situation where a group of people were being killed by rebels or the military and going by that particular point, I would have been able to tell you that I saw a lot of dead bodies, this is how they killed them, there were a lot of dead bodies and so it was a massacre.

But from the time I came, I didn’t see any dead bodies but I can certainly tell you that there was a shooting, an unauthorised shooting. I will call it a raid, I will call it assault. I am going to term it assault and raid.

That is what I would use. It was an assault and I may be wrong but because I didn’t see those bodies, and I have not seen a family member that has come to cry and say one two or three persons have died.

If DJ Switch had seen that, she’s in the best position to say that because she was there. I cannot say she’s wrong. I was out of that circle. I was a few meters away. They were at the toll gate and I was a few meters away from them. I wasn’t there, I was at Lekki Phase 1.

I can’t tell you what the military’s approach on their arrival was. So, I wouldn’t be able to tell you that they shot one, two, three, four, or five people. But I can certainly tell you that I took a lot of gunshot victims to the hospital.

If I took about 13 people to the hospital myself, minus the ones that the governor confirmed that were injured, he said about thirty, that is forty-something, DJ Switch might not be wrong. I took 13 to the hospital.

So, if DJ Switch said she saw 15 dead people, by her own records, because she was there so she can speak on that part. I can’t speak on that.

https://bloggrocket.com/i-was-at-lekki-shooting-i-didnt-see-any-dead-body/
How much was he paid for this?
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by richie240: 6:15am On Oct 25, 2020
Hehehehehe.... disawn na jjc o.

Shey u don 4get say :
Proverbs 26:2 (KJV)
"the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come."
ni? grin grin

.nwanne, shdn't u be happy that the secret of how d made d 78 bodies disappear has finally bn unveiled! grin grin grin

If u have a better reason than DT captured by ipob satellite imageries grin grin u r free to tender it now or forever use ur head carry ur 'prayer' in Jesus' name, Amen!!!
cool

[s]
ScotMisile:
[/s]

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ScotMisile: 6:17am On Oct 25, 2020
richie240:
Shey u don 4get say : Proverbs 26:2 (KJV)
the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come."
ni? grin

.nwanne, shdn't u be happy that the secret of how d made d 78 bodies disappear has finally bn unveiled! grin grin grin

If u have a better reason than DT captured by ipob satellite imageries, u r free to tender it now or forever use ur head carry ur 'prayer' in Jesus' name, Amen!!!
cool

[s][/s]

So, you are guilty...you don die today .....As many that have chosen to lie AGAINST the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in HELL....AMEN Amen Amen!!! And may your murderer walk freely Amen Amen Ament is conditional,so why are you afraid?.....
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by richie240: 6:19am On Oct 25, 2020
Hehehehehe.... disawn na jjc o. grin grin

Shey u don 4get wet in Baba God talk ni?
"he bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come."
?

If u have a better reason than DT captured by ipob satellite imageries grin grin u r free to tender it now or forever use ur head carry ur 'prayer' in Jesus' name, Amen!!!

[s]
ScotMisile:
So, you are guilty...you don die today .....As many that have chosen to lie AGAINST the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in HELL....AMEN Amen Amen!!! And may your murderer walk freely Amen Amen Ament is conditional,so why are you afraid?.....
[/s]

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by richie240: 6:21am On Oct 25, 2020

Shey u don 4get wetin Baba God talk ni? grin grin
"the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come."

[s]
ScotMisile:
[/s]

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ScotMisile: 6:22am On Oct 25, 2020
richie240:

Shey u don 4get say :
"he bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come."
ni? grin grin

[s][/s]
So, you are guilty...you don die today .....As many that have chosen to lie AGAINST the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in HELL....AMEN Amen Amen!!! And may your murderer walk freely Amen Amen Amen
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ScotMisile: 6:24am On Oct 25, 2020
richie240:

Shey u don 4get say :
ni? grin grin

cool

[s][/s]

Even the Bible can not save you here.....it's a law of life and death....
As far as no one died, you are free....but, if a soul died and you are lying against that soul...may the Bible you have quoted kill you Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by richie240: 6:25am On Oct 25, 2020

ni? grin grin

If u have a better reason than DT captured by ipob satellite imageries grin grin u r free to tender it now or forever use ur head carry ur 'prayer' in Jesus' name, Amen!!

[s]
ScotMisile:
So, you are guilty...you don die today .....As many that have chosen to lie AGAINST the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in HELL....AMEN Amen Amen!!! And may your murderer walk freely Amen Amen Amen
[/s]

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by richie240: 6:27am On Oct 25, 2020
Na amadioha wan save u?

[s]
ScotMisile:

Even the Bible can not save you here.....it's a law of life and death....
As far as no one died, you are free....but, if a soul died and you are lying against that soul...may the Bible you have quoted kill you Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen
[/s]
Kid! grin grin

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ScotMisile: 6:27am On Oct 25, 2020
richie240:

ni? grin grin

If u have a better reason than DT captured by ipob satellite imageries grin grin u r free to tender it now or forever use ur head carry ur 'prayer' in Jesus' name, Amen!!

[s][/s]
Guy, am not disputing the Bible you are quoting..am only saying as far as the curse has a cause..it shall come to pass...what is the cause?...that some died and you are lying against that soul that died.....
But, if no one died....YOU ARE FREE....BUY ,IF A SOUL DIED..... YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD...AM NOT THE ONE CURSING YOU...ITS ALREADY A SPIRITUAL LAW OF LIFE AND DEATH.
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by richie240: 6:30am On Oct 25, 2020
Good, then case closed!!!
Any other thing outside DT, na ya cup of garris be dat!

[s]
ScotMisile:

Guy, am not disputing the Bible you are quoting....m only saying as far as the curse has a cause..it shall come to pass...what is the cause?...that some died and you are lying against that soul that died.....
But, if no one died....YOU ARE FREE....BUY,IF A SOUL DIED..... YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD...AM NOT THE ONE CURSING YOU...ITS ALREADY A WRITTEN LAW
[/s]

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by AdetayoNL(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2020
You were like a 100meters away and you grant this interview and at first talk like you were there when the incident happen
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ScotMisile: 6:34am On Oct 25, 2020
richie240:
Good, then case closed!!!
Any other thing outside DT, na ya cup of garris be dat!

[s][/s]
The curses is still flying..anyone wants to join the dead?...
Please,come and lie against the Dead...come one ,come all

Their soul will forever curse you till you join them...and they will be the ones to welcome you ..and explain to you how they died....
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Yebosola(m): 6:36am On Oct 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
DJSwitch has A LOT of questions to answer.

That girl is a sadist,she has an ulterior motive,an Ipob or Ipob apologist,I don't have anything against her been either,but y not her SE region? Y unleash her sadistic tendency on SW,she need to be questioned.
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by richie240: 6:39am On Oct 25, 2020
Hehehehehe...... jjc! grin grin

[s]
ScotMisile:

The curses is still flying..anyone wants to join the dead?...
Please,come and lie against the Dead...come one ,come all

Their soul will forever curse you till you join them...and they will be the ones to welcome you ..and explain to you how they died....
[/s]

Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by thatigboman: 6:49am On Oct 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
DJSwitch has A LOT of questions to answer.
like what and what questions exactly
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by thatigboman: 6:49am On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:
That DJ should be arrested and thoroughly dealt with. From her name, one would know where she belongs and won't expect nothing less from her.

She must be one of Nnamdi Kanu's sextoys and a shameless IPOB apologist.
see painment. Stay away from tramadol
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by thatigboman: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2020
ivolt:

Don't misrepresent facts. He was there post-shooting and actually helped 13 injured instead of shooting blurry video and narrating a false event. The activists were busy lying while this guy was helping the injured.
and where were u exactly?
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by OkoNDOoBo: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2020
ScotMisile:
As many that have chosen to lie against the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in Hell....Amen Amen Amen!!!
oponu
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by femi4: 7:07am On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:
That DJ should be arrested and thoroughly dealt with. From her name, one would know where she belongs and won't expect nothing less from her.

Ode! Read the whole thread
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by OkoNDOoBo: 7:08am On Oct 25, 2020
ScotMisile:
As many that have chosen to lie against the helpless Dead,may you die their death a thousand times on Earth and in Hell....Amen Amen Amen!!!
prayer of an idiot is an abomination before God.
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ibuildstuff(m): 7:13am On Oct 25, 2020
Biodun556:

Where's the hospital?
So u did not see Lagos State governor going to visit them at the hospital.

Abi sanwolu is lying too.

Watch news, like arise n channels TV n stop asking foolish questions.
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Biodun556(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2020
ibuildstuff:

So u did not see Lagos State governor going to visit them at the hospital.

Abi sanwolu is lying too.

Watch news, like arise n channels TV n stop asking foolish questions.

But Sanwo-olu who visited the hospital confirmed only 7 casualties
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Jojopikin85: 7:36am On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:

can't u read? He said he was not at toll gate.
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by ibuildstuff(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2020
Biodun556:

But Sanwo-olu who visited the hospital confirmed only 7 casualties
Guy dey watch TV na, he later confirm 2 death, even as of yesterday he had confirmed the army was in lekki toll gate.

Dey try enter Twitter n also watch news. Wat do u even do on the internet apart from niaraland. How can one person be so uninformed.
Re: I Was At Lekki Shooting, I Didn’t See Any Dead Body by Biodun556(m): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Guy dey watch TV na, he later confirm 2 death, even as of yesterday he had confirmed the army was in lekki toll gate.

Dey try enter Twitter n also watch news. Wat do u even do on the internet apart from niaraland. How can one person be so uninformed.

How many dead bodies now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! / Breaking: Herdsmen Are Currently Abducting Passengers On Buses Plying Lagos/ibad / FCT Has SAVED Nigeria Oooooh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.