Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully (77234 Views)

Residents Block Dangote’s Truck Carrying Bags Of Rice, But What Made Them Loot I / Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen / Some Nigerians Don’t Want Buhari Re-elected Because He Will Not Allow Them Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Bar1941(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oga I beg allow them to take their things ooo, na true other states don take their own.

4 Likes

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Tunagee(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
There is problem in this country and we are the. Problem
this are the same people that wil be rainining curse to the top politician in the country

Guys best advice just get your passport and leave this country

Our leaders they keep decieving us everyday

Is there a crime in asking for what rightfully belong to them?

3 Likes

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Friend22(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Tunagee:

Go and look at the definition of stealing then you can talk. This is not stealing. The people who kept them for their private use and denies the owners access to them are the real thieves. The palliatives are for the citizens, in case you are a foreigner, and not a Nigerian!!

I know it isn't stealing because you kept it there.

Some of you are way worse than your leaders.

Keep justifying crime by calling it another name.

Even if it was kept there,did it say it was meant for you?. Do you have proofs?..

This us the same crude logic some officials use in stealing in office yet, you crooks call them thieves whereas you are worst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
html14java:

We will soon discover where Seun and mods hid our Nairaland Covid-19 paliative.

grin
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Casper21: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
If you give me a gun with 100 bullets to kill my enemies, I'll use it and kill those hoodlums

2 Likes

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
What is right for them by looting people property and destroy government property such as brt bus. In which they will later suffer for it
That is a crime bro. Is not realy acceptance

Tunagee:

1 Like

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
What is right for them by looting people property and destroy government property such as brt bus. In which they will later suffer for it
That is a crime bro. Is not realy acceptable

Tunagee:

3 Likes

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Ronaldinho10(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
we all made a grave mistake.
we should have used this opportunity of #endsars and demanded that all the citizens of nigeria get paid monthly stipends straight to our bank accounts.

yes let every Nigerian citizen be paid every month from the federal government.

they make billions of naira daily and they keep on taking loans from China counting in the trillions of dollars.

all this money can be used to better the lives of all of us.

from today let's share this to all social media platforms.

#paythecitizens
#weneedstipends
#everymonth

please let's push for this brothers and sisters.
we die here!

2 Likes

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Friend22(m): 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
SmartPolician:
It's no looting

You are taking what's rightfully yours

And this will be opening his stinking mouth calling politicians thieves?!
.tell me why God will not punish us with leaders we have.

Tomorrow you will go to church with that thievery heart of yours telling God to bless you?
How?!
From where?

2 Likes

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Tunagee(m): 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
That is a crime bro. Is not realy acceptable

Am concerned about covid 19 palliatives

3 Likes

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by SmartPolician: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:

Tell the useless government to stop being wicked and petty

They should share the palliatives

2 Likes

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Jaqenhghar: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
this are the same people that wil be rainining curse to the top politician in the country

Guys best advice just get your passport and leave this country

Our leaders they keep decieving us everyday
Gbam. You don talk finish

1 Like

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by PastorFire: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin grin grin See scoping and diplomacy na..

When dem reach now, na to scatter everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by SmartPolician: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Friend22:

And this will be opening his stinking mouth calling politicians thieves?!
.tell me why God will not punish us with leaders we have.

Tomorrow you will go to church with that thievery heart of yours telling God to bless you?
How?!
From where?

Go and read Newton's Third Law of Motion
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Tunagee(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Friend22:

Even if it was kept there,did it say it was meant for you?. Do you have proofs?..

This us the same crude logic some officials use in stealing in office yet, you crooks call them thieves whereas you are worst.

The covid 19 is for the citizens, and not for the politicians!

2 Likes

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by ibuildstuff(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
Mehn! Stealing is now the new normal. It's obvious that an average Nigerian is far from God, religious hypocrites!
For those collecting the palliative, I don't consider it stealing.
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Let us leave palliative aside. Do you think is very right for them to be vandalize people private property is totally unacceptable bro
SmartPolician:

Tell the useless government to stop being wicked and petty

They should share the palliatives
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Reallv: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
But the Soldier will deal wuth them because they defile tge curfew
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Friend22(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Tunagee:

The covid 19 is for the citizens, and not for the politicians!
Yes,it is.
Have it been given to you?

1 Like

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
It is finished. cheesy
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
had soldiers, police, sars and politicians be Co operating with us like this , trust me their will never be any problems

2 Likes

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Friend22(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
[quote author=SmartPolician post=95303293]

Go and read Newton's Third Law of Motion[/quote

Keeping reading it.
Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Okoroawusa: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
More dangers ahead.These is not ordinary ooo. It's like Almighty God himself is angry with Buhari and APC.
Keep seeing Buhari in your dreams
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Pavillon: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
dasparrow:
They are begging soldiers? lol. They said they no carry gun and that they want to go and take their own and that others in other states have taken their own, lol.
Someone said i can show you, there's evidence grin
Hungerbad..
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by ibuildstuff(m): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Friend22:

U be mumu o, it clearly written on the body of the palliative CA covid 19, not for sale.

From Investigation most of does palliative have been in the warehouse since May n they are getting bad.

CA covid 19. Mean coalition against covid 19, it was donated by private individuals like dangote, to state govt for sharing amoung the citizens since May.

It's obvious the state government is not ready to share them. Would u rather they get bad n thrown away.

1 Like

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by SmartPolician: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Let us leave palliative aside. Do you think is very right for them to be vandalize people private property is totally unacceptable bro

Try to separate palliatives from vandalism

They are two different scenarios

1 Like

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
let them take their own oooh (peacefully).
they get evidence. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by joyblossom(f): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is Abuja, HahahahahA see the number of people available to loot.
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Friend22(m): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
ibuildstuff:

U be mumu o, it clearly written on the body of the palliative CA covid 19, not for sale.

From Investigation most of does palliative have been in the warehouse since May n they are getting bad.

CA covid 19. Mean coalition against covid 19, it was donated by private individuals like dangote, to state govt for sharing amoung the citizens since May.

It's obvious the state government is not ready to share them. Would u rather they get bad n thrown away.
Calling me mumu shows the level of your thinking capacity.

Even if I get your point.
It still does not justify taking what has not been given to you.

1 Like

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Ebuka78: 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
More dangers ahead.These is not ordinary ooo. It's like Almighty God himself is angry with Buhari and APC.

I want to personally explain to you something about the palliative.

Buhari own is to sign papers

Now he pushed it to the state governments of each state.

Now, these governments would handle the process to the people responsible for allocation and disbursement of covid palliative.

Now, each local government were given palliative to share to the poor masses.

Instead, they stocked it

Sister, as you have known how everything went. Who is to be blamed?

Just be sincere.

Don't follow crowd to blame the president on this, for they don't know how everything went just like you did until now I have told you how it went.

Spread the truth like that.

1 Like

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Blankstare(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin. Wow, this is the joke of 2020 ...lol @ other state have taken their own.

Btw who saw that video of plateau? It was something else

1 Like

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. Hunger na the cause of this protest, not SARS.. grin .. This wouldn't have happened if the previous administrations had saved for the rainy days. Now see.. Suffering for all the evil of the past..

But Nigeria go better.
Look at this one, you're still talking about past administration, the sacked Efcc chairman Magu, who gave him the looted billions of naira?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match / Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.