Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,522 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully (77232 Views)

Residents Block Dangote’s Truck Carrying Bags Of Rice, But What Made Them Loot I / Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen / Some Nigerians Don’t Want Buhari Re-elected Because He Will Not Allow Them Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by chatinent: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
By now their body for don tell them.
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by King44(m): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Friend22:

I know it isn't stealing because you kept it there.

Some of you are way worse than your leaders.

Keep justifying crime by calling it another name.

Even if it was kept there,did it say it was meant for you?. Do you have proofs?..

This us the same crude logic some officials use in stealing in office yet, you crooks call them thieves whereas you are worst.
Do you know that what you just called crime can be taken up in a sane country and the gvt or body responsible for such can be locked up and also loose his job?

But we have been programmed to believed that the government are doing us a favour, you and many people voted them there to do the right thing and give you what is meant for you and not loot it for themselves and their family, and then give you peanut afterwards you go to the street and start arguing that the governor is the best things ever after Jesus Christ when it is clear that they robbed you and threw crumb at your feet but hunger won't let you reason well.

If they are left those food Items there it would have been used for evil in 2023, because many would sell their vote for one pack of noodles, tell me is that not more than crime is that not fraud and murder?

4 Likes

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by idahme(m): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. Hunger na the cause of this protest, not SARS.. grin .. This wouldn't have happened if the previous administrations had saved for the rainy days. Now see.. Suffering for all the evil of the past..

But Nigeria go better.

Keep shouting previous administrations......ur morning never reach keep the sweet dreams on.
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Lastmankc(m): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
I thought these guys do go to church and mosque? What are they teaching them in religious houses?

4 Likes

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by ogbonti: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
we move grin grin grin grin
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Amanda4life: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
ALLOW THEM TO TAKE THE FOOD BUHARI GAVE THEM.
THEY SAID OTHER STATE HAVE TAKEN THEIR OWN AND THERES EVIDENCE

HAHAHAHA.

AFTER TAKING THIER FOOD PEACEFULLY THEY WILL CROWN IT BY SINGING NATIONAL ANTHEM.

2020 IS THE YEAR OF GREAT REVELATION SSS#

1 Like

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Amanda4life: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lastmankc:
I thought these guys do go to church and mosque? What are they teaching them in religious houses?
TO TAKE WHAT BELONGS TO THEM.

IS IT SIN?

1 Like

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Amanda4life: 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
NIGERIA HAS BEEN CHANGE TO HUNGARIAN

NIGERIA SHOULD BE BE CHANGED TO HUNGARIA
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by SweetCunt97(f): 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
See people father and husbands cheesy cheesy
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Ayula911: 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Meanwhile

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Amanda4life: 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
JUST NEGODU

HOW GOD USED THE BLOOD OF THE HUNGRY YOUTHS TO REVEAL THINGS THAT HAS BEEN HIDDEN TO THE POOR NIGERIANS.

JUST TO TELL EVERYONE TO LOOK BEYONG YOUR TRIBE AND RELIGION AND CRY FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE.

THE CREATOR OF NIGERIA WANTS TO PROVE TO US THAT OUR PROBLEM IS BEYOND TRIBE AND RELIGION.

MAY THE SOULS OF LEKKI PROTESTERS REST IN PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PEACE
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Amanda4life: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
[quote author=Lastmankc post=95303959]I thought these guys do go to church and mosque? What are they teaching them in religious

JUST NEGODU

HOW GOD USED THE BLOOD OF THE HUNGRY YOUTHS TO REVEAL THINGS THAT HAS BEEN HIDDEN TO THE POOR NIGERIANS.

JUST TO TELL EVERYONE TO LOOK BEYONG YOUR TRIBE AND RELIGION AND CRY FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE.

THE CREATOR OF NIGERIA WANTS TO PROVE TO US THAT OUR PROBLEM IS BEYOND TRIBE AND RELIGION.

MAY THE SOULS OF LEKKI PROTESTERS REST IN PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PEACE
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by berrystunn(m): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
There is problem in this country and we are the. Problem

Since you don't know that
APC is just too wicked
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by chuksjuve(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nigeria has never had it this bad until a certain Buhari happened to her...

Symptoms of a failed state

1 Like

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy Bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Imagine only 2 soldiers made over 20 people sat on the floor.... Chai, Gun na advantage ooo grin grin

To go and take our things peacefully, peacefully... We no carry gun.. Nobody carry gun here.
Other states have carried their own grin grin grin grin grin
I can show you the video....

Loot covid 19 palliatives warehouse... No Issues

Loot politicians, no issues..

Loot private business, soldiers pls shoot them on sight... I repeat, shoot them at sight

This guy below is also a looter, thank God for soldiers dt draw am back grin grin grin

hahahahjaha grin grin
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Asifiwe(m): 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by hush15: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
lalasticlala:
Looters beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llff7kZNG0w

Hehehe... Peaceful looters.
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nairaland posters - yes they are looting but they are not hoodlums or looters - THEY ARE POOR NIGERIANS WHO HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by tsdarkside(m): 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
and na this type people una want to take over leadership....

youths my foot....

look how silly they think....

steal peacefuly....
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by tsdarkside(m): 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
hush15:

Hehehe... Peaceful looters.

the matter is,its not yours until its handed over to you....

they seem to forget this simple fact....

1 Like

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by tsdarkside(m): 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
nigerian youths haved just proved to the entire world how silly they realy are in this video....

1 Like

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by tsdarkside(m): 12:08am On Oct 25, 2020
dont take away our iphones,lets yahoo yahoo peacefuly....

who wan take una serious like this....??
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by megama: 12:34am On Oct 25, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
The government kept the palliative there for a reason. Those people who want to take it should be dealt with.

Sai baba

~

~

~

No be my handwriting o. Na the handwriting of these paid BMC people on this forum..

Pray for people in oyigbo.
Is it when people have died finish that this foods were meant 4to be distributed, do you know when locked happened 8in Nigeria? How many months ago. In as much as looting and destruction.l of property have been what we just saw from this youth protest. Let's also pick a few good point. They palliatives are donated to be used not to be parked. Remember JUSTICE delayed JUSTICE denied.

1 Like

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by xamuell: 12:34am On Oct 25, 2020
Friend22:

Calling me mumu shows the level of your thinking capacity.

Even if I get your point.
It still does not justify taking what has not been given to you.
Your mom told your elder sibling that you can have a piece of cake. Your sibling did not give you. Then you took it. Tell me, as a parent, would you get pissed. Is it stealing when it's already yours. Taking in excess and denying others from an equal chance to get theirs can be the only wrong in this scenario
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Commonsense99: 1:18am On Oct 25, 2020
cheesy
These are not looters, these guys are asking for their possessions.
Am Just ashamed of Nigeria, this is the only country in the world where relief materials were hidden away from the populace whom it was meant for.
There was no tribal or party (PDP, APC) restriction in this political misbehavior, as it is in South, so it is in the North, Meaning the entire political class is clearly frustrating the poor masses in unison.
if these politicians can hide your perishable foods, is it the funds that is meant for your development that they will properly account for?
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by bigcasava1(m): 1:25am On Oct 25, 2020
For heaven sake people are hungry!
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Sparofire: 1:33am On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by capitalzero: 2:27am On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:
grin

Now I see there is truly hunger in the land. I have been condemning this Looting of palliatives but now I am confused. I think they should be pardoned for looting palliatives..ONLY PALLIATIVES.

But any hoodlum who tries to loot private properties or burn any property should be ruthlessly dealt with. Shoot at sight order should do for this miscreants. Enough is enough

Rules of engagement
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by nedekid: 2:32am On Oct 25, 2020
Na so nisral microfinance them hide cbn covid 19 loan for their personal warehouse. Share small of the money, horde the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Xantel(f): 3:11am On Oct 25, 2020
grin grin
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by aspiring44: 3:28am On Oct 25, 2020
Beremx:
Even the soldiers are hungry too. Allow the people to take what's rightfully theirs.

You are very correct.

The protest meant something and it has not indirectly open the can of worms by the politicians. Why keep palliatives in your house or warehouse ?. The truth is there is no love but pretence that we are loved .

We wouldn't have known all these if the protest did not happen. There's a reason for every season.

This is a season to reason that God exposes what ever that is hidden.

More importantly , you cannot hide the truth , the moon and the sun.
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 25, 2020
See what poverty has reduced my people to

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match / Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.