Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully (77217 Views)

Residents Block Dangote’s Truck Carrying Bags Of Rice, But What Made Them Loot I / Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen / Some Nigerians Don’t Want Buhari Re-elected Because He Will Not Allow Them Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by tomdon(m): 4:09am On Oct 25, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy Bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Imagine only 2 soldiers made over 20 people sat on the floor.... Chai, Gun na advantage ooo grin grin

To go and take our things peacefully, peacefully... We no carry gun.. Nobody carry gun here.
Other states have carried their own grin grin grin grin grin
I can show you the video....

Loot covid 19 palliatives warehouse... No Issues

Loot politicians, no issues..

Loot private business, soldiers pls shoot them on sight... I repeat, shoot them at sight

This guy below is also a looter, thank God for soldiers dt draw am back grin grin grin

See the abule egba politician that wasn't allowed to address protesters and was booed. Only he with gun got hundreds of people take to their heels, even the person taking the video japa go hide
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by suremanpatriot: 5:04am On Oct 25, 2020
It is beta to beseige govt houses to beg govt to open food warehouse than brake in as thieves. Stealing robbery must be condemn in strongest term,it is evil.Before God and man Takin what is not yours is evil is stealing. And all ppl encouraging lootin are worse evil than blood money politrickcians that use yu to gain political powers angry
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by BennyDon: 5:54am On Oct 25, 2020
By the time you hear *E joor sir, aye yin o ni baje Boda, omo o ni ku fun yin, e je ki n gbe semo Yi jeje. Ebi o ni ran yin sorun apapandodo* you won't think twice before you allow her.

Only soldiers who don't understand Yoruba will prevent such a woman from entering the warehouse.

Wallahi, hunger no good grin
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Emmasnoop(m): 6:03am On Oct 25, 2020
Drama everywhere see country
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Mrpojj(m): 6:11am On Oct 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
More dangers ahead.These is not ordinary ooo. It's like Almighty God himself is angry with Buhari and APC.
People think this is ordinary
It's the hand of God,
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 25, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
Mehn! Stealing is now the new normal. It's obvious that an average Nigerian is far from God, religious hypocrites!

Your imagination is limited.
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Sundrus: 6:18am On Oct 25, 2020
ibuildstuff:

U be mumu o, it clearly written on the body of the palliative CA covid 19, not for sale.

From Investigation most of does palliative have been in the warehouse since May n they are getting bad.

CA covid 19. Mean coalition against covid 19, it was donated by private individuals like dangote, to state govt for sharing amoung the citizens since May.

It's obvious the state government is not ready to share them. Would u rather they get bad n thrown away.
sometimes i dey laugh una way get strength dey explain things to foolish people. By their post u suppose know say them dey foolish. No time to waste time on foolish people.
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by kmaster007: 6:24am On Oct 25, 2020
Beremx:
Even the soldiers are hungry too. Allow the people to take what's rightfully theirs.
are you ok... I wish dem burst Ur shop or store dat Wen you will no say it's not good...
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by officialfestus(m): 6:32am On Oct 25, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy Bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Imagine only 2 soldiers made over 20 people sat on the floor.... Chai, Gun na advantage ooo grin grin

To go and take our things peacefully, peacefully... We no carry gun.. Nobody carry gun here.
Other states have carried their own grin grin grin grin grin
I can show you the video....

Loot covid 19 palliatives warehouse... No Issues

Loot politicians, no issues..

Loot private business, soldiers pls shoot them on sight... I repeat, shoot them at sight

This guy below is also a looter, thank God for soldiers dt draw am back grin grin grin

lol
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 25, 2020
water don finally pass garri.
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by sylve11: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2020
''I can show you. There is evidence''. grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by BRATISLAVA: 6:59am On Oct 25, 2020
Tunagee:

Go and look at the definition of stealing then you can talk. This is not stealing. The people who kept them for their private use and denies the owners access to them are the real thieves. The palliatives are for the citizens, in case you are a foreigner, and not a Nigerian!!
You need to start a new dictionary where this is not stealing

It is stealing because it was not meant only for the ones who broke into the warehouse. It was meant for everyone, but few stole them only for themselves.

Exactly like politicians. You are all the same, but you are not in power so you're complaining. If given power the thieves will do exact same thing believing it is not stealing. What makes you hate politicians when you support their same mindset?
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by BIGGESThead6: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2020
Chai, serious HUNGER IN THE EAST.
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by BRATISLAVA: 7:03am On Oct 25, 2020
Bar1941:
Oga I beg allow them to take their things ooo, na true other states don take their own.

Oga I beg allow the politicians to take their things oo, na true other politicians don take their own.
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by BRATISLAVA: 7:04am On Oct 25, 2020
Friend22:

I know it isn't stealing because you kept it there.

Some of you are way worse than your leaders.

Keep justifying crime by calling it another name.

Even if it was kept there,did it say it was meant for you?. Do you have proofs?..

This us the same crude logic some officials use in stealing in office yet, you crooks call them thieves whereas you are worst.

It's surprising to see the oppressed r exactly the oppressors, but they are crying because they don't have power if not they are worse

1 Like

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by BRATISLAVA: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2020
Ronaldinho10:
we all made a grave mistake.
we should have used this opportunity of #endsars and demanded that all the citizens of nigeria get paid monthly stipends straight to our bank accounts.

yes let every Nigerian citizen be paid every month from the federal government.

they make billions of naira daily and they keep on taking loans from China counting in the trillions of dollars.

all this money can be used to better the lives of all of us.

from today let's share this to all social media platforms.

#paythecitizens
#weneedstipends
#everymonth

please let's push for this brothers and sisters.
we die here!
Do you pay all ur taxes?
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by giles14(m): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2020
Beremx:
Even the soldiers are hungry too. Allow the people to take what's rightfully theirs.
surely and ur house is next we are coming so be prepared
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Friend22(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2020
xamuell:
Your mom told your elder sibling that you can have a piece of cake. Your sibling did not give you. Then you took it. Tell me, as a parent, would you get pissed. Is it stealing when it's already yours. Taking in excess and denying others from an equal chance to get theirs can be the only wrong in this scenario

Stop using this false equivalence.
It actually makes you sound very shallow.

Can you please show me one proof that those looting the warehouses that their names were already signed in a paper as beneficiaries?
Just one proof?

At least in my house, we already know who and who are living there and who will benefit from whatever that's been shared or to be given.
But has the government mentioned any name if I were to follow your logic?
You can't just move things based on an open ended perception.
What if those who looted these palliatives are not even among the beneficiaries, won't it still amount to taking what has not been given to you?

If you can show me a proof that any of those looting are beneficiaries then I will retract my statement and apologise.
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. Hunger na the cause of this protest, not SARS.. grin .. This wouldn't have happened if the previous administrations had saved for the rainy days. Now see.. Suffering for all the evil of the past..

But Nigeria go better.
its over five good year's already and you re still hear talking about saving.. oga move on if after all these years you re still here talking about pdp 16 yrs. then it obvious you see lies as true
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by 2cribz: 7:55am On Oct 25, 2020
Why are they scared of soldiers jst cos of ak Ak, see dem kids on their knees dem no even reach 50. Cowards Igbos. Hahahaha
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by EmekaBlue(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2020
The warehouse must be looted. If not gun things when go happen ehn
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by nduwale: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2020
Welcoming a New nation where common sense is commonly in use

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by goodnesshomes(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2020
lol
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Naijaarchive(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2020
Even begging to loot grin .... Things don japa out of hands o
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Sikfeel: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. Hunger na the cause of this protest, not SARS.. grin .. This wouldn't have happened if the previous administrations had saved for the rainy days. Now see.. Suffering for all the evil of the past..

But Nigeria go better.
Class here is an excellent example of a person that won't go far in life.... #EndSARS
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by networkrecharg: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2020
lalasticlala:
Looters beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llff7kZNG0w

Looters were not the ones Begging....
OP Correct your Title, please.
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by JayEntaur(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2020
joyblossom:
This is Abuja, HahahahahA see the number of people available to loot.

That looks like Asaba, and not Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2020
I know our good governor in Enugu will soon call us to come and take our own things.
Enugu is still in the hands of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.