Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

#Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. (30917 Views)

Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In / Six Things A Christian Should Never Do - Tunde Korede / 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by TWOWAYMIRROR: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Idiot..wait till they f*ck ur wife, and impregnate your sister. Na you go use megaphone begin announce their Bleep up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by ThugBoy(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Government wey say the youth are lazy nai I wan Dey pray for abi?
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Akube1z:
Six important things every Christian should never do or Engaged in.

1) Don't Engage in Blasphemy or Laying Curses on the government and the country.

2) Don't avenge or bear any grudge against the people of the government and the citizens of the country

3) Don't Judge the government , Instead pray for the Forgiveness of God over this country.

4) In this trying time, You must not seize to love God and keep His Commandments

5) Don't engage in violence, destructions and non peaceful protests.

6) You must not engage in cruel act , but engage in kindness act and show love to people.
We should not Judge the government? Please surpport this with the Bible. Christianity doesn't mean you should be passive, docile, naive or pretend that all is well when nothing is well. Soro some.
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Apktotheworld: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Religion is what is taking us back in this country. Just imagine this useless article

Same way those northern idiots were calling endsars protesters infidels.
Seems the moment an average Nigerian finds Christ, he loses his ability to be objective. No mind them brother. They are all part of those contributing to the existing rot.

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by bukatyne(f): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
caprini1:
Exodus 22:18.... Thou shall not suffer a witch to live.

Most politicians are witches n wizards.

grin cheesy
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Twinkie1000(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Akube1z:
Six important things every Christian should never do or Engaged in.

1) Don't Engage in Blasphemy or Laying Curses on the government and the country.

2) Don't avenge or bear any grudge against the people of the government and the citizens of the country

3) Don't Judge the government , Instead pray for the Forgiveness of God over this country.

4) In this trying time, You must not seize to love God and keep His Commandments

6) You must not engage in cruel act , but engage in kindness act and show love to people.
I just thought I should share this message of hope on how to handle crisis by Pastor Segun Obadje. A very powerful sermon I listened to this morning. You know he spoke about these points you highlighted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-sfbMFT3jc
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by dave234(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
mascot87:
I am not even fully a committed dedicated Christian and I know must of this things. Most people that call themselves Christians are hypocrites and the only good thing about them is them known and called a Christian. There attitude, behaviour and relationship with there fellow human beings is nothing to write home about.

Good talk,they use Christian platform to deceive human race,they are hypocrites
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Omezif(m): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
We should pray for our country and correct our leaders when they are compromising and extol them if they did well.
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
Dumb one bro.
Europe are still protesting till today and the government will answer to there request.
Make pastors no get 5 private jets.
naijastoryz8:
Super dumb post
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Lamasta(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Things will begin to get better when true Christians and muslims begin to take politics serious by engaging in active politics unlike sitting back and expecting thieves in agbada and suit to develop this country while they sit back and pray for them.
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Arckeen: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Which one be every Christians! So na Muslim make dem Dey curse the country? Alaye ode nie ! Cumot religion for this matter ...we all be one !
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Christmasdon(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
What we Nigerians pray to GOD FOR IS WHAT THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT GAVE TO THEIR PEOPLE. THE OP IS DUMB. GOD SAYS POSSESS YOUR POSSESSIONS. WILL GOD PUNISH US IF WE RIOT AND GET THE NIGERIAN SYSTEM WORKING FINE LIKE THE AMERICANS. DUBAI, BRITAIN. THIS IS FOR ALL OF US.
LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Delightprelate(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size] Thanks
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Earnonline7: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
TRUE
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by aboubkr(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
if this is true we have only few Christians and many criminals
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Sammyblaq(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
I am a Christian.
1,2,3 is rubbish.

Na 2day?. Fela sing am tire die.

The Government should all explode.
My mama no dey receive her pension, you come dey write rubbish.
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Righteousness89(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
EvangelistChuks:
my brother the LORD be Lord indeed in your life. More unction from the highest. Amen

AMEN!
GOD BLESS U my Brother
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Righteousness89(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
yahmohy27:

God bless you my brother .
Keep spreading/preaching the peaceful words of God.
Thank you.

Amen..
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Dollarzaram(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
SECONDED
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
It is well
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by sonjohn994: 2:46am On Oct 26, 2020
Don't let anyone use religion or scriptures to enslaved you.God won't come down to fight our physical battle.

quote author=Akube1z post=95310522] Six important things every Christian should never do or Engaged in.

6) You must not engage in cruel act , but engage in kindness act and show love to people.[/quote]
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Risingsunn: 6:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Neddstark:

You can choose to have understanding or just continually stubbornly remain stupid.
see pastor coursing me. You see, most if you people are just pretending to be born again, you cant even show restraint in an ordinary debate, you are already using abusive words. grin grin grin

I wont abuse you back
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Risingsunn: 6:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Sammyblaq:
I am a Christian.
1,2,3 is rubbish.

Na 2day?. Fela sing am tire die.

The Government should all explode.
My mama no dey receive her pension, you come dey write rubbish.
dont mind dem

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Risingsunn: 6:25am On Oct 26, 2020
These are the same people that will be advising a man or woman suffering physical abuse in a marriage o remain in it all in the name of God does not support divorce till either the man or woman loses his or her life. I know them very well.
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Neddstark: 6:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Risingsunn:
see pastor coursing me. You see, most if you people are just pretending to be born again, you cant even show restraint in an ordinary debate, you are already using abusive words. grin grin grin

I wont abuse you back

Ok my bad. I apologize. I no be pastor sha. Have a great safe week.
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Cooldipoo(m): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2020
RuddyFusion:

This looks good if it does what you claim for it

Yes it does
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by RuddyFusion(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2020
Cooldipoo:

Yes it does
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNN Witchcraft Conference: CAN Fixes Prayer Conference On The Same Date / Fire Outbreak At Catholic Church In Anambra, One Dead (photos) / Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.