Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,827 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. (12133 Views)

Why Stretch Mark Is So Common With Girls Nowadays? / What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? / Girls Nowadays Are Something Else, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Yahman1(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2020
angry
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Hintona(f): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2020
Kranediggy:
Bro don't be quick to forget that you probablly have sister(s) and hopefully you'll father a girl tomorrow. If any of them engages in runs will you be cool with it? You're here talking about Europe while we're in Africa, this mentality has caused a lot of shit in our contemporary society...
Minding your business is not exclusive to any continent.
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Snitch24(m): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2020
Kranediggy:
The excessive desire to have what u can't afford, has landed many girls in hot soup in our contemporary society. Many girls in a bid to have what their parents couldn't afford to get for them have stooped so low to the level of sleeping with numerous men just to satisfiy their desires. Am not here to judge, but I just want to spell out the perils of what we now know as 'runs' which is a baptised prostitution. Below are the after effects of runs.

1. Short-Lived Marriages: Even if a retired runs girl gets married, it doesn't last. She'll always compare her man with her ex boyfriends, both in bed & otherwise.

2. Spiritual Problems: u can't be making out with numerous men & be free from the spiritual problems they carry. Nah! Be wise.

3. U'll Look Older Than Ur Age: Imagine a car driven by numerous men, this'll give u a picture of what am saying. Check out any runs girl u know, she always looks older than her mates.

4. Untimely Death: Some girls end up being used for rituals etc.
To be continued...

I disagree with ur number 3
Unless she's a chaep runs girl
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by emkz: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2020
You can't just create this kind of thread without giving us empirical examples.

While I do not subscribe to runs, I have heard of a woman who got a civil service job in the bureau of lands and she hit it big (I won't mention the state).

Some just do runs without a purpose apart from buying Brazilian hair, perfume and cream. Na those ones get problems.
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Djamel(m): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kranediggy:
Bro I respect ladies, my mother and sister are women. I just don't feel ok when I see young ladies going astray it touches my heart...
Am not attacking girls check out all my threads on Nairaland. How do you know am not chaste? Am 100% sure you can't tell this to my face if you meet me face to face.

You carry horn for head
He cant say it to your face
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by RaphtechSolar(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kranediggy:
The excessive desire to have what u can't afford, has landed many girls in hot soup in our contemporary society. Many girls in a bid to have what their parents couldn't afford to get for them have stooped so low to the level of sleeping with numerous men just to satisfiy their desires. Am not here to judge, but I just want to spell out the perils of what we now know as 'runs' which is a baptised prostitution. Below are the after effects of runs.

1. Short-Lived Marriages: Even if a retired runs girl gets married, it doesn't last. She'll always compare her man with her ex boyfriends, both in bed & otherwise.

2. Spiritual Problems: u can't be making out with numerous men & be free from the spiritual problems they carry. Nah! Be wise.

3. U'll Look Older Than Ur Age: Imagine a car driven by numerous men, this'll give u a picture of what am saying. Check out any runs girl u know, she always looks older than her mates.

4. Untimely Death: Some girls end up being used for rituals etc.
To be continued...
AND SAME RUNS GIRLS MARRIES BETTER HUSBAND...THIS LIFE NO JUST GREE BALANCE
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Let's blame hunger cool
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Curvinus(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
There isbone time I was swiping left and right on Tinder and to my bemusement, I saw a female colleague who seats beside me in office.

Luckily for me I was browing with a reckon profile, so I quickily dropped a message asking what it would cost to plug her sweet melons. The rest is history.
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by LikeAking: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kranediggy:
LOL. Another attention seeker sighted...

Na condition make cry fish bend,no woman go like be ashawo.

All dem rest.
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by LikeAking: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
RaphtechSolar:

Life favours only the brave.

The runs girl get plenty connects as a result of their network.

They are also exposed to diff rich guys,rich neighborhoods,parties,etc

The worked hard to get those good/rich husbands.

The good girls just fold their hands for life to hand over what they have not worked for to them.

Life is just.

You cant stay in your fadas house and expect Dangotes son to marry you.

They reap what they sowed.

Life is balanced, na human beings wey no balance.

1 Like

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Oturatetuala(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lies... Only God can judge.
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Generalwoodz(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Quality20:
. No o! Here in the north our ladies are not like that, they are chaste without those problems. I'm from Northern kaduna but even d southern kaduna girls are good too
Don't misyarn here aboki
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Dayoebe(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
you're likely to be victim of all these eve if you don't runs...

Either walk, run or fly. You will die
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Curvinus:
There isbone time I was swiping left and right on Tinder and to my bemusement, I saw a female colleague who seats beside me in office.

Luckily for me I was browing with a reckon profile, so I quickily dropped a message asking what it would cost to plug her sweet melons. The rest is history.
lipsrsealed
Curvinus:

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oturatetuala:
Lies... Only God can judge.
You can call it whatever you like, but it can't change the truth at all.
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hintona:

Minding your business is not exclusive to any continent.
I gotta talk about this, there're people who'll make better decisions 'cause of this thread. I just which it gets to the front page.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc MissyB3
Cc Rocktation
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Snitch24:

I disagree with ur number 3
Unless she's a chaep runs girl
You can't cheat nature; I know what am talking about, its from experience. I've done 4 years in a Nigerian Federal university, I've seen things...

1 Like

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Djamel:

You carry horn for head
He cant say it to your face
LOL. Some things are easier said on Nairaland you know...
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
emkz:
You can't just create this kind of thread without giving us empirical examples.

While I do not subscribe to runs, I have heard of a woman who got a civil service job in the bureau of lands and she hit it big (I won't mention the state).

Some just do runs without a purpose apart from buying Brazilian hair, perfume and cream. Na those ones get problems.
Henceforth look out for the effects I mentioned above, you'll see for yourself. Some people prefer to experience certain events themselves, no matter how much you try to explain it to them. No amount of empirical evidences will satisfiy your doubt, I know how it works...
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Quality20(m): 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Am in Southern Kaduna , all the gals are runs gals

Am even with 2 now

Make i send u their number tongue
gaskiya I disagree with over generalizing pls
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by zanshi: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigerian girls of nowadays wont listen to you as far as they are concerened nobody can advise them until their eyes clear.

Kings stay safe

1 Like

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
RaphtechSolar:

Only few, you think get away with it; but all of them suffer the after effects in one way or the other. But you account for the ones you see though.

1 Like

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
zanshi:
Nigerian girls of nowadays wont listen to you as far as they are concerened nobody can advise them until their eyes clear.

Kings stay safe
When the chips are down...They'll harvest their seeds.

2 Likes

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Continuation...

5. It Stains The Blood Line: Blood remembers. Note that all you do now registers in your DNA; whether good or bad, even if you like it or not. So if you choose runs today your future daughters and sons too will do same, no matter how rich you're. I've seen rich kids who engage in runs.

6. STD Is Real...

7. Your Past Haunts You: You'll surely reap what you sow whether you like it or not. That's when Karma comes in.

I have good news for you, if you truely change from your evil ways, you'll be saved. You're not condemed already, you can still be saved, but your consent is needed. Happy Sunday To Y'all

1 Like

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kranediggy:
When the chips are down...They'll harvest their seeds.
page 2 of this thread and no woman dn comment yet cheesy cheesy..
Seriously though, it's a waste of time advising an average Nigerian woman, they will always shift d blame 2 d men.
There's a thread where a girl (nlander) was busted 2 being a runz gal and she immediately blamed d lack of jobs in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by DKM123: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ogbeni, Shebi the girls wey dey do the runs with dey do am with mannequin?

If you wan preach, do am completely.

Talk to the randy men too with whom they do the runs with 95percent of whom are usually married with wife and kids at home. They even hold a higher moral obligation. At least na hunger and lack of employment dey push most girls. Wetin dey push the men wey you leave out of your preaching? They even give out money to commit sin so na dem worse pass.

Even you wey dey preach sef, na money you never get, you go join this men dey do the runs with the girls when you hammer. An average Nigerian is still an hypocrite the last time I checked.

2 Likes

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
DKM123:
Ogbeni, Shebi the girls dey do the runs with mannequin?

If you wan preach, do am completely.

Talk to the randy men too with whom they do the runs with 95percent of whom are usually married with wife and kids at home. They even hold a higher moral obligation. At least na hunger and lack of employment dey push most girls. Wetin dey push the men wey you leave out of your preaching? They even give out money to commit sin so na dem worse pass.

Even you wey dey preach sef, na money you never get, you go join this men dey do the runs with the girls when you hammer. An average Nigerian is still an hypocrite the last time I checked.

You just conclude that everyone is bad so you'll trick your conscience and sleep well at night. Being a good person is a choice, nobody is perfect. Better change your orientation, there're still good people in Nigeria and you can choose to join 'em today. Shebi those men they rape them ni?

1 Like

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by meobizy(f): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fear mongering. Mscheew. Life has no perfect rules. Everybody has their path to follow and life to live. Let us #EndSars first before we look the way of runs girls.
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Tedpgrass: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
LikeAking:

Life favours only the brave.

The runs girl get plenty connects as a result of their network.

They are also exposed to diff rich guys,rich neighborhoods,parties,etc

The worked hard to get those good/rich husbands.

The good girls just fold their hands for life to hand over what they have not worked for to them.

Life is just.

You cant stay in your fadas house and expect Dangotes son to marry you.

They reap what they sowed.

Life is balanced, na human beings wey no balance.

Only a very small percentage get the "pretty woman" movie effect..

A considerable fraction if alive, end up as the op described if not on the short term, definitely on the long term.

Years or decades later, they still compare very poorly to their colleagues who chose to do things right despite the difficult terrain.

1 Like

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
meobizy:
Fear mongering. Mscheew. Life has no perfect rules. Everybody has their path to follow and life to live. Let us #EndSars first before we look the way of runs girls.
Attention seeker like you...LOL
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by DKM123: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kranediggy:
You just conclude that everyone is bad so you'll trick your conscience and sleep well at night. Being a good person is a choice, nobody is perfect. Better change your orientation, there're still good people in Nigeria and you can choose to join 'em today. Shebi those men they rape them ni?

You obviously lack comprehension. How does that comment say everyone is bad? Na so una take dey fail exam for school.

Lmao at you can choose to join them today. grin grin That's some hilarious shit. grin So in your mind condemning this girls and telling them they will die untimely, condemning their innocent unborn children, spelling doom on their future marriages while leaving out the married men in your self serving judgmental bullsheet talk MAKES YOU A GOOD PERSON? Buhahahahaha!!! grin

Come down from your narcistic high horse and shut your hypocritical trash you call a mouth. You sure as heck aren't a good person and God forbid I join you. undecided

1 Like

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Tedpgrass:

Only a very small percentage get the "pretty woman" movie effect..

A considerable fraction if alive, end up as the op described if not on the short term, definitely on the long term.

Years or decades later, they still compare very poorly to their colleagues who chose to do things right despite the difficult terrain.

You're smart joor! The nexus is perfect. I know that 90's movie, its very interesting, where runs girl sabi ride speed cars...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] / How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? / Pussy shaving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.