Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,469 members, 7,843,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. (12130 Views)

Why Stretch Mark Is So Common With Girls Nowadays? / What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? / Girls Nowadays Are Something Else, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Metaltears: 4:01am On Oct 26, 2020
pandabet:
OGA ur post clearly state u re judging dem

most time try go close to dem and no der reasons

some pple and their thinking sef
na wa undecided

Shut up pls you sound stupid

1 Like

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Metaltears: 4:01am On Oct 26, 2020
Snitch24:

There're levels to this thing bro check Instagram most of those girls are over 30 BT still looking 20something

Are you stupid ? Don't you know 99% of those photos are fake ?

Do a video call and see the real old looking worn out face of those girls

1 Like

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Chocolatesauce(f): 4:11am On Oct 26, 2020
Quality20:
. No o! Here in the north our ladies are not like that, they are chaste without those problems. I'm from Northern kaduna but even d southern kaduna girls are good too

You say wetin?? Who do runs pass hausa girls??
I was born and brought up in Kano and I've been to several northern states so no even bring that talk... They're just very good at using hijab to cover it

1 Like

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by femi4: 5:57am On Oct 26, 2020
Nonsense

A runs girl that I know very well in now happily married in US.

In fact , the guy met her in one of her runs and took her to America.

To disconnect from her past, she had to change her name
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by NwaliE01: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2020
fati2001:
TELL EM"
YIM: they said I couldn't reach Mars, so I turned to a star
Twitter: Pluto's don't dance, but I make moves .we Bleep around, now nigga gotta shame you. "shameless I've been rocking all my chains too "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by fati2001(m): 7:14am On Oct 26, 2020
NwaliE01:

YIM: they said I couldn't reach Mars, so I turned to a star
Twitter: Pluto's don't dance, but I make moves .we Bleep around, now nigga gotta shame you. "shameless I've been rocking all my chains too "

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by We4all: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2020
Metaltears:

This one is an idiot

Like your papa.
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by saxxyb: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2020
Kranediggy:
Sex is a bond. Let me shock you; sex is what bonds a man and his wife and makes them one. Why did you think Adam & Eve came together to birth Cain and Abel. Thats why what you just call random sex is fornication and sinful when its done outside marriage. When you have sex with a woman she takes some part of you and you take some part of her. If she's cursed you'll take part in it, also it goes vise versa for the male. That's why whenever you see anyone you've had sex with you'll automatically remember seeing he/she naked. Sex is deeper than many think, and life is not about what you think, but what's possible and anything is possible in this Earth. Life is deep...

Can't he take some part of her through sex if she is blessed and vice versa?
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by pandabet(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2020
Metaltears:

grin den u sound foolish

ode
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2020
Metaltears:

LOL no be small something o!
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2020
Metaltears:

Metaltears:

Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Vivianagoja(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Kingdominate:
That's the situation of the country now almost all nigerian girls are into coded runs now even the church girls are not left out..
I've one... very churchy infact she runs deliverance service in their church
But if she has any monetary problem her next option is to find man that will sleep with her and give her money....I don't how long she Wants to continue doing that...
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2020
Metaltears:

You're correct...
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2020
Metaltears:

Many people think what they see on instagram exists...mhen! a lot of shit there're fake
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2020
Metaltears:

You're correct...
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2020
Chocolatesauce:

I was born and brought up in Kano and I've been to several northern states so no even bring that talk... They're just very good at using hijab to cover it
Hmm
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2020
Chocolatesauce:

Hmmm
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2020
Metaltears:

This one is an idiot
Chai!
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2020
Metaltears:

That one about age no be lie oooooo

I knew this girl she was so fine, we didn't see each other for a while then when last I saw her she look so old without make up I shouted .... She looked old and worn out jeez !!?

She is 31 but looks 50 sad indeed , runs life style has finished her

Thanks for this bro. Those looking for empirical evidences breakfast is served...
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Snitch24(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2020
Metaltears:

U don't have to call me stupid
Stupid
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2020
saxxyb:

Can't he take some part of her through sex if she is blessed and vice versa?
Sure he will
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2020
Vivianagoja:

I've one... very churchy infact she runs deliverance service in their church
But if she has any monetary problem her next option is to find man that will sleep with her and give her money....I don't how long she Wants to continue doing that...
Runs is bad, its a very bad habit and habit they say is second to nature. Some married runs girls even sleep with men for money whenever they need huge financial help. I have seen a mother with kids who does that. That's why runs is bad, sometimes those who engage in it can't let go...
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by saxxyb: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kranediggy:
Sure he will

That means another way to be bless is to have sex with people that carry blessings
Re: See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. by Kranediggy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
saxxyb:

That means another way to be bless is to have sex with people that carry blessings
You know what's wrong and right, if that's your choice; so be it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Refusing A Marriage Proposal Based On Religion? / 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of / Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.