Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Your Wife Denies You Sex. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Wife Denies You Sex. (4708 Views)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Wife Denies You Sex. by MasterofNL: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
Husbands, how do you handle it when your wife denies you sex?

I am tired.

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by fati2001(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
TALK TO HER... AND ASK HER THE REASONS FOR THAT.

THEN CAUTION THE ISSUES.
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Ishilove: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
What's her reason for refusing?
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by thorpido(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
She must have a reason which you need to find out.
Is it denial for one day or continuous denial?
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Nicoswit(m): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by pozehnani(f): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
It could be mood swings. Just try and bear with her. Also try to find out if something is bothering her.
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm saying this a joke.........CHEAT
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by MasterofNL: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ishilove:
What's her reason for refusing?

She will say sex is not food. In the night she will say she is very tired, early in the morning she will say she has prayers or have things to attend to in the house.
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by MasterofNL: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Tabasco23:
I'm saying this a joke.........CHEAT

I just don't understand. And she monitors me like wetin.
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by MasterofNL: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
pozehnani:
It could be mood swings. Just try and bear with her. Also try to find out if something is bothering her.

There's usually drama before we have sex. I will try first day, she will push me away, second day, the same until when she feels she is ready she will then start behaving well. I can't continue like this.
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by MasterofNL: 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
thorpido:
She must have a reason which you need to find out.
Is it denial for one day or continuous denial?

There's always drama. Why can't I approach my wife and have sex? Drama today, tomorrow until when she senses the strain in our relationship she will then agree. I am tired of the cycle

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Nicoswit(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
MasterofNL:

There's always drama. Why can't I approach my wife and have sex? Drama today, tomorrow until when she senses the strain in our relationship she will then agree. I am tired of the cycle
She obviously doesn't like sex...there are people like that

7 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Munzy14(m): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
MasterofNL:
Husbands, how do you handle it when your wife denies you sex?

I am tired.
ooh!!!....cheesy
Person go deh chop anytime while single, but start begging when married.

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Munzy14(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
MasterofNL:

Oga talk to her one on one, this one na punishment.
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by MasterofNL: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Munzy14:

Oga talk to her one on one, this one na punishment.

I have done so many times that's why I said I am tired.
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by MasterofNL: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Munzy14:

ooh!!!....cheesy
Person go deh chop anytime while single, but start begging when married.

These women make it difficult for men that want to stay faithful

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by thorpido(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
MasterofNL:

She's not going about it the right way.There may be days when she may not be in the mood but your wife's handling of your sex life is poor.
I'm sure you must have spoken to her about this a couple of times.She needs an external counsel too.......like a therapist.

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Munzy14(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
MasterofNL:

I have done so many times that's why I said I am tired.
something is wrong somewhere, get her comfortable , and get her open up...It will benefit the both of u.

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Munzy14(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
MasterofNL:

These women make it difficult for men that want to stay faithful
Marital challenges...
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Shortcut2life: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oga oooo konji na bastard
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by pozehnani(f): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
MasterofNL:

There's usually drama before we have sex. I will try first day, she will push me away, second day, the same until when she feels she is ready she will then start behaving well. I can't continue like this.

Hmm.. it's mood. I can perfectly understand her cos she's just like me. I don't feel up to it until around my menstrual period, few days before and after then the mood dies off again. It's not our fault. Thats what the body does to us.

Well.. like I said, bear with her but if you can't wait till shes in the mood, then encourage her to eat lots of chocolates. It sets one in the mood at all times. This is what I discovered so I won't deprive my man when the time comes cos at some point I was worried and went into research where I found this.

It's well dear.

10 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by MasterofNL: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
pozehnani:

Hmm.. it's mood. I can perfectly understand her cos she's just like me. I don't feel up to it until around my menstrual period, few days before and after then the mood dies off again. It's not our fault. Thats what the body does to us.

Well.. like I said, bear with her but if you can't wait till shes in the mood, then encourage her to eat lots of chocolates. It sets one in the mood at all times. This is what I discovered so I won't deprive my man when the time comes cos at some point I was worried and went into research where I found this.

It's well dear.

Thank you. Chocolates? Too much of that won't be good for your health don't you think so?
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by pozehnani(f): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
MasterofNL:

Thank you. Chocolates? Too much of that won't be good for your health don't you think so?

Chocolates are healthy but of course too much of everything is bad. Just snacking on it time to time would be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by iamyemiakins(m): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
There's something she's not telling you.

For how long have you been married?

How many kids do you have now?
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Ishilove: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
You obviously have a higher libido than her. Like thorpido pointed out, she needs someone to talk sense into her head because she is not going about it the right way.

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by MasterofNL: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ishilove:
You obviously have a higher libido than her. Like thorpido pointed out, she needs someone to talk sense into her head because she is not going about it the right way.

grin grin grin grin

I don't know why some married women make it difficult for their husbands that have decided to stay faithful.
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Petyprincess(f): 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hope you not 2 minutes man?

It seems both if you are incompatible sexually
Hope you are romantic? Most married nigerian men stopped being romantic after marriage,most men just wants to enter field without clearing the bush angry

3 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by Ishilove: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
MasterofNL:

grin grin grin grin

I don't know why some married women make it difficult for their husbands that thave decided to stay faithful.
Oga you sef will have to compromise a little bit. If you like nacking 5 days in a week, reduce it to three and have an agreement with her to adhere to the agreed number of days. Marriage na compromise o

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by MasterofNL: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ishilove:

Oga you sef will have to compromise a little bit. If you like nacking 5 days in a week, reduce it to three and have an agreement with her to adhere to the agreed number of days. Marriage na compromise o

I will see if I can manage 3 days a week.
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by descarado: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
MasterofNL:

I will see if I can manage 3 days a week.
Eziokwu

4 Likes

Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by MasterofNL: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Petyprincess:
Hope you not 2 minutes man?

It seems both if you are incompatible sexually
Hope you are romantic? Most married nigerian men stopped being romantic after marriage,most men just wants to enter field without clearing the bush angry

Please teach me how to clear bush, I want to learn.

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Your Wife Denies You Sex. by MasterofNL: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
descarado:

Eziokwu

Na wetin nah? tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marrying Without Parental Consent / My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! / What Is The World Turning Into? Are Women Beating Men At The Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.