Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (66895 Views)

DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter / DJ Switch Should Be Arrested By Interpol For Instigating Murder Of 36 Police Men / FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by RomanianNinja: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:
As as I'm concern every single person on that protest ground should prosecuted to the fullest of the law.

Future of tomorrow my as.s!

Which ass? The one you don't have abi. Mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by coruso(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT SHOULD MAKE US WISER!

The President threat or speech yesterday broke us but thought us many hard lessons.

Myself and so many others couldn't sleep last night... We were broken!!!!!!

We protested for 12 days without vandalisation
12 days of rejecting bribe,
12 days of caring and looking out for each other.
12 days of giving free medical care and legal services,

Brands, both national and international Celebrities, Churches all protested... influencial people were lobbied to add their voice...

At the protest grounds, the Christians gave room for the Muslims to have their Jumat prayers

The Christians had their service on Sunday...

There was a candlelight service held all over the nation for fallen heroes,
Youths despite the hard economy spent their personal money cooking for each other.

No one knew who was a Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa, or Edo... We ate together and danced together.

For 12 days, These were organised without a formal leader with just social media tweets, retweets, post, shares with a harshtag.

For 12 days we built the Nigeria of our dreams...

And built their nightmare... And they got scared.

They know if we're united we would have one voice,
If we have one voice, we have power.
And if we have that power... WE WOULD DEMAND A BETTER NIGERIA.

If we're united and not fighting how would they budget money for security to calm insurgency?
How will they create religious fights and make money?

So they sponsored hoodlums to disrupt the protest... But we overpowered these hoodlums by getting our own private securities and security dogs to protest grounds.

When the military who were ordered by "Powers beyond their control" to shoot,

When the guns were fired,

They didn't care who was a Muslim or Christian,
They didn't care who was Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Calabar or Urhobo

They killed unarmed people sitting down and singing the anthem.

But when they want to instigate tribal wars and religious unrest, they remind you of your tribe and religion,

When they want to make use of you for their selfish gain, they tell you to unite and take side with "your people" they remind you that you should be one.

Do you all remembered how President Buhari contested for presidency up to 5 times?

He cried on National TV when the chibok girls were kidnapped,

He promised us heaven and earth.

He campaigned rigorously,

He protested against the then government.

He was voted in thinking he would bring change he promised... What did we get in return?

We were handled with "iron fist"

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE STATE OF THIS NATION!

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE PLIGHT OF THE CITIZENS!

They do not care about the state of our hospitals because they get medical attention abroad,
They do not care about our educational system because their kids schools abroad,
They do not care about electricity because they live in choices area with constant electricity,
They travel with securities so have no idea how our roads are.

They only need us to win elections... And after then they can send the military to silent us if we remind them of their promises or demand for our rights.

We didn't loose this fight. That speech yesterday was a speech of threat and you only threaten those you are scared of to keep them in line! �

They are scared of us
They saw how we mobilised ourselves without a leader,
They saw how we over powered thugs with our numbers,
They saw how organised and cooperated we were.... It gave then the chills mehn ���

WE DIDN'T LOOSE THIS FIGHT

Our parents failed because they do not have enough evidence against the leaders, but we the pressing phone generation have enough evidence to remind them of how evil, wicked and clueless they are.

Our parents failed because they had less information.

But we have a lot of information at our finger tips.

We didn't loose this fight...

We're now Aware,
Awake,
and Alert.

We know what we're up against and we're ready.

I am ready!

1. Get devices that can record conversation and take photos. Imagine if DJ Switch didn't go live on instagram...

2. Any friend you meet add them to your social media handle, when you're in the midst of people mostly youths, engage them in meaningful conversation... Do not engage in tribal sentiments... Most youths are not informed... If they have the information some of us have they would not have hijacked the protest, they would not be used as thugs.

3. Get your Voters card... Get your PVC If you have any political ambition start grooming yourself, we do not want to elect those with the mindset of the present leaders we have.

4. Do not give up. DO. NOT. GIVE. UP

5. Please I beg you in the name of Jesus, Allah, Sango, Orisala, Amadioha and everything worshipable under the sun... Do not let them sell tribal or religious sentiments [/b]to you.

A Yoruba man, Igbo man and Hausa man is your brother,

An Igbo woman, Hausa woman and Yoruba woman is your sister.

[b]Remember the good times we shared at various protest grounds irrespective of tribes and religion and let Nigeria come first in your heart!

We're young,
We are strong,
We are smart,
We are 20 steps ahead of them.

We're their nemesis
The wrong generation to mess with.

We just need to re-strategize.

Come 2023
No PDP
No APC
No recycling of Past or Present leaders.

Together shall save Nigeria and make it great again.

©️Oma Jim
#QueenSheba

2 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Masterkernel1: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
her massacre reports lead to carnage and destructions. Fake news can set a country on fire. International bodies that also carried the matter for head are asking for evidences of massacre. Massacre means brutal killing of a large number of people. Only 2 people have been confirmed dead.

What if it was your son and daughter? You're a waste to humanity for saying only two people.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Hoppeyemmy22: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ipob hero that brought destruction to Lagos that made her what she's today
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Mayniaa: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
teejet:

Where are the bodies?

You must call them for the bodies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_b6juhCCjg

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by blackgold90(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Why are you feeling threatening about op's suggestions?

Why did she lie about 78 people killed which led to the destruction of properties..

Engage intelligently instead of shifting from the topic

May Nigerian Army bullet hit you wrongly in your life time in Jesus Amen.

Only then you will know if shooting at 3 people and 78 people make difference.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by nairaman66(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
marod:

It was reported that the 2 persons eventually died in the hospital due to blunt force trauma. They could have hit there head on the floor or something else while running. This is inevitable during stampede. No evidence of gunshot injuries or fatality at the Lekki toll gate. If you have any, responsibly present it, devoid of curse or insult.

And who were they trying to remove bullets from during the live feed? I guess the victim must have hit his/her leg on the floor too!

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Moganajoe: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Truth is gradually coming out. Agreed the government messed up but her reports cause billions in damages. She has to pay for this.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157301748647133&id=521907132

Who is bankrolling this one? This is exactly what the government needed, to divide the people on lies and tribalism.

Some people believe the Lekki massacre never happened, some believe that the number of people killed not up to the number claimed.

Whichever way, the investigation will die a natural death because the government can't investigate itself. If you doubt ask Fela Kuti.

Both the Lagos State governor and his godfather were all aware, the Lekki massacre was premeditated.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by ShoeShineGuy: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Someone said her case is DOA..
Shame, because of the public rage, most of us lost the ability to think rationally and objectively!
I can't but agree wholly with the bolded. They set up a bait and somehow someone high up there in government took it..

Kekereekun123:
Truth is gradually coming out. Agreed the government messed up but her reports cause billions in damages. She has to pay for this.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157301748647133&id=521907132
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
abat4real37:
Why will she be prosecuted
BECAUSE WOMEN ARE THE SAME WITH SAME MENTALITY Nigeria is going down NO HELP based on your comments
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by oshionelecky: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:
So with all the glaring evidence people are still saying there was no shooting? Na wa o

Pikin see fire call am Christmas light.

You wan trend abi?

When the fire you are igniting starts to burn and everywhere you turn to there is more than one hoodlum targeting to insert an object into every hole in your body, that is when you will realize that with war and anarchy comes rape. But then, it will be too late.

Kwantinue.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Georgeisco2007: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
abat4real37:
Why will she be prosecuted
Pls help me ask him. U will be looking at people thinking that they are wise, if they open their mouth u will be dumbfounded. This is the most useless person I have seen this year.

2 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
ANYTHING CAN HAPPENED UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF WEEEEEEEED
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Adexshyne1(m): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
You must be very stupid by saying that she must be prosecuted , it’s not everyone that dress well are human being , some are animal in human dresses , either pple died or not ,the question is is there shooting at lekki toll plaza or not ?
You are very senseless element of devil , don’t let me swear for your generation this evening
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Lagoon0: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Why did she lie about 78 people killed which led to the destruction of properties..

She never said 78 , you're the one who running away from reasonable argument. I saw the caption tweet that said 78 and a secondary or jss1 student would know its photoshopped.

Now tell another lie not the bursted one.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Georgeisco2007:

Pls help me ask him. U will be looking at people thinking that they are wise, if they open their mouth u will be dumbfounded. This is the most useless person I have seen this year.
mental challenge people always defend their self
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Adakintroy: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
obasiken:

Another zombie spotted

You be fool ooo.

The guy is talking fact. There will be statellite images soon. She said the army took bodies and it was 78.

I mean imagine that kind lie because you wan famouse. All the dead and destruction afterwards is on her soul. Lieing bitch
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Aibueku123: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fake new kill u there 2 death no be masscre i see if it was ur loveones dat was killed i think u would have being the most spokeperson people like u cant make nigeria go forward! is killing of innocent citizen constitutional u wont say dat haue they pescuted d soldiers dat pull d trigger on those unprotected citizen?
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Georgeisco2007:

mental challenge people always defend their self IF YOU TRY THIS NONSENSE IN MOST ASIA COUNTRY jail will receive her
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Aibueku123: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
her massacre reports lead to carnage and destructions. Fake news can set a country on fire. International bodies that also carried the matter for head are asking for evidences of massacre. Massacre means brutal killing of a large number of people. Only 2 people have been confirmed dead.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nauttyprof(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Have you also engaged intelligently?

Can you confirm that it was her lie that led to the destruction of properties or what really transpired that very Tuesday night?
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Mayeldah(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:

Please pack one side jare.

Was there a live ammunition shooting?

The 2 that died is that not massacre enough?

If it was your brother that was killed among the 2 will you say this nonesense you are spewing here?

Who sent the soldiers to shoot at protesters in the first place and what was their intention?
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Jaqenhghar: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
I'm sure its her reports also that led to the bandits and herdsmen attacks that have been plaguing the country. Its her reports that have seen a resurgence of Boko haram's activities.

2 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by waldigit: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
360degreess:
.. You just spoke my mind.
Just because of their hatred towards the govt, they want to destabilize our country but God will put them to shame. They should ask the people of Liberia, Libya, Somalia etc. about war. But I observed one thing about this Buhari's regime, the more evil they plan against him, the more they fail and get exposed.
Which trial should come first o. The soldiers' or the exaggerator's. O Elon Musk, we need Artificial intelligence in Nigeria. Yeh who slapped me, wetin I do now, Bros
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Even your godfather said there are casualties in Lekki. Whats next? Prosecute Tinubu?

Why should soldiers shoot into a gathering of peaceful youth, whether people died or not? Whats justification for a scenario that resulted in casualties?

You are throwing an intelligent question to an empty - brained zombie. Stop wasting your time pls.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Shortyy(f): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
oshionelecky:

Pikin see fire call am Christmas light.

You wan trend abi?

When the fire you are igniting starts to burn and everywhere you turn to there is more than one hoodlum targeting to insert an object into every hole in your body, that is when you will realize that with war and anarchy comes rape. But then, it will be too late.

Kwantinue.
Hmm I have no idea what you're on about.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by MNDY(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
walexbiz:
Why are you all trying to suffocate the truth, So DJ switch to be held accountable for the crime of a government what happened to those who gave the order for a military action. As much as we cannot absolve her for overstating the fac,t the truth is someone died and even the Lagos state governor asserted that two people and those who died is a justification for people to react. I have heard people asking were is the picture of the dead body we should be asking the governor and LCC to show us the pix since they said hey didnt removed CCTV from the toll gate.

You are a very wise human-being.
If they find the word "massacre" and the claimed figure as reasons to prosecute her, they must be insane. Insane enough not to go after the person who ordered the shooting at defenseless unarmed peaceful protesters. Plus they should also tell the whole world how many number of lives should have been lost to the shooting to warrant the reaction that followed the shooting.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Houstency(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
She has some questions to answer truly

She needs to tell us where the 78 people killed at Lekki toll gate are...She claimed to be there live now and she broke the 78 figure news

So said a Nonentity and one with a faecal matter for brain Bawa, your divisive antics can only convinced paid hacks like yourself. Atleast Sarrki and MadridGuy are reasonable from time to time and one can conclude they aren't masonaries like you with your numerous moniker.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Focus?

Stop shifting the goal post.

Why did DJ switch lie about 78 people being killed?
Another zombie spotted.
Whether 78 or 10, why should the military shoot into a crowd?
Who gave the order for the cctv to be taken out and street lights to be switched off?

I guess I'm wasting my time. Your pockets is already lined, liked that bloody journalist's with blood money.
May God not have mercy on you both.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / June 12- Governor Seyi Makinde Joins Protesters In Ibadan (Video) / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.