Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (66894 Views)

DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter / DJ Switch Should Be Arrested By Interpol For Instigating Murder Of 36 Police Men / FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Tiwatopebabe(f): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:
As as I'm concern every single person on that protest ground should prosecuted to the fullest of the law.

Future of tomorrow my as.s!
Much love
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by jesmond3945: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
She must be jailed for genocide. Very ugly, useless, frustrated broke, dirty ipob supporter.

hmmm, are you happy with the state of the country? Price of goods and fuel?

2 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Farki: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Just open your phone to type rubbish.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Daddysidhan: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:
As as I'm concern every single person on that protest ground should prosecuted to the fullest of the law.

Future of tomorrow my as.s!
Idiot you want to cause another protest
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
mascot87:

I swear with my blood, we will bring all you iPod down. You think what you did in Lagos some few days ago will repeat itself? We have learnt our lessons that you are against the progress of SW and you want to burn Lagos down. We will resist you 100%

Dont claim to be of the south west cos you dont reason like us.

We know handwritings of you stupid ones among the northerners...

This isn't about ethnicity ... Youre just an ethnic bigot from the north ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by mascot87(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
OmoOshodi:
you and who are the we??...na ipob carry oba of lagos staff of office....mumu!!!

IPOD soldier. Be warned, we will resist you with our blood 100%
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by humilitypays(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nna mhen Nigeria is really a scary shithole; and I am beginning to fear some Yoruba politicians and their minions......these people are so pathetic, terrible.

My dear sensible Yoruba brethren, you guys really need to watch your backs.....your brothers are so deadly all because of politics and money and favors from politicians, its a pity mhen shocked cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Sukkyy2010: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Truth is gradually coming out. Agreed the government messed up but her reports cause billions in damages. She has to pay for this.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157301748647133&id=521907132
you are absolutely an idiot for this post of yours...you're so much concern about this so call lie by you not by me.
Nigeria government have being destroying this country with lies for many decades which you could not stretch your nerves to it as you have done to this...your post indicate the sarcastism in you and reflected the irrelevance reaction of you.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by jesmond3945: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
360degreess:
.. You just spoke my mind.
Just because of their hatred towards the govt, they want to destabilize our country but God will put them to shame. They should ask the people of Liberia, Libya, Somalia etc. about war. But I observed one thing about this Buhari's regime, the more evil they plan against him, the more they fail and get exposed.
are you happy that rice is 39k and fuel is 160 per liter, assu is on strike and bad roads?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by coruso(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
How much are you guys paid for all these attacks against Nigerians who dare to ask for accountability?
Kekereekun123:
Truth is gradually coming out. Agreed the government messed up but her reports cause billions in damages. She has to pay for this.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by kponkedenge(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
She has some questions to answer truly

She needs to tell us where the 78 people killed at Lekki toll gate are...She claimed to be there live now and she broke the 78 figure news

Why do you people like lying like this. I watched her video and she never said 78 people died. She clarified that in her video she uploaded on her page that was eventually shared here on nairaland.
What is wrong with you?
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by OYEDIPE(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Racoon:
This man is not even calling for the prosecution of the govt agents seen distributing thugs in Abuja, the soldiers that opened fire on innocent protesters in Lekki, or the other conspirators in this outrageous incident
Imagine!!!
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Hoppeyemmy22: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
When did Twitter/Instagram verification equals to credible news source? Yemi Alade and many of your useless celebrities were all verified but they were all culpable of sharing fake news and fake pics of ur imaginary massacre on various social media platforms, this unpatriotic act brought destruction on Lagos and almost resulted into a civil war that would have consume you and your fellow anarchist .. It's scary to think most of our youth that want to take over government can't use their brain to think critically, it's more than 3days now and you and ur fellow anarchist can't provide any evidence to back up your lekki 'mascara' lies.

3 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Miakellz: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Why are you feeling threatening about op's suggestions?

Why did she lie about 78 people killed which led to the destruction of properties..

Engage intelligently instead of shifting from the topic
she never said 78 peoole, watch her latest video on IG, it was 15 people she said was killed. She corrected that speculation days ago. So before you start blabbing, get your facts right.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by emperor863(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mayniaa:

NORTHERN COWS CANT SEE IT, only HUMAN BEINGS CAN, don't worry yourself cheesy

It is you father and mother that are cows.

It is only a mentally deranged person like you and your type that will believe that a massacre took place somewhere and not even a corpse or anybody with gunshot wounds can be found at the venue.

Enemies of progress.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Sammyblaq(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mad people everywhere...
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by lilmax(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
michoim:
I knew she was lying with fake plaster on her nose that day, like the one Fayose used to deceived the gullible that time...and I made my comment so, according as I was genuinely convinced. DJ Switch shall be Switched off
can you prove she's lying?
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by sazaeewe: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
This Government can do anything to hide the truth, so I am not surprised to anything they come up with
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by fm7070: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
This people should not open a can of worms. They won't like the outcome.
Was there shooting at the protesters? YES
Was light switched off before and during the shooting? YES
Was lethal weapon used for the shooting? YES, live ammunition was used.
Were cameras removed from the venue of the protest prior to the shooting? YES
WALAHI, E NO GO BETTER FOR LIARS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Jakemedg(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
With all the. allegations and counter allegations how do we really know what happened
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by gambia(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
Tiwatopebabe:

Much love
[/s]
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by jesmond3945: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
We were warning the dirty fool to back off and leave the express road but the cheers from the cheering crowd blocks her sense of reasoning. She needs to be used as a scapegoat
she is a fool for campaigning for good governance?
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by rolams(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is another man God will soon punish. This shall soon perish.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by gambia(m): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
emperor863:

It is you father and mother that are cows.

It is only a mentally deranged person like you and your type that will believe that a massacre took place somewhere and not even a corpse or anybody with gunshot wounds can be found at the venue.

Enemies of progress.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by GeeOh(f): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
This one too is on there payroll, journalist with no fear of God,
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
Kekereekun123:

[/s]

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by jesmond3945: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Getodrip:
even sowoolu confirmed two people,we saw someone die on live IG

God will never forgive you guys
yea
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Miakellz: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Truth is gradually coming out. Agreed the government messed up but her reports cause billions in damages. *She has to pay for this*.

No be only pay, soldiers when kill people never pay for anything, na eye witness una wan drag. Isn't it clear that you are one of the enemies of Nigeria progress Oga, take several seats jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Neddstark: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Miakellz:
she never said 78 peoole, watch her latest video on IG, it was 15 people she said was killed. She corrected that speculation days ago. So before you start blabbing, get your facts right.

She said 15 people after the damage has been done. If you were a victim of the damage done, you dont be saying this. Fake news is extremely powerful. The fake story that Iraq had WMD is the reason why that country fought a wars for more than 15 years. Nigeria may have been the same if things were not brought under countrol
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Farki: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
kkkp:
If it is true that she lied. She must be prosecuted

She didn't lie, how do you lie on a live broadcast?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress / Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / June 12- Governor Seyi Makinde Joins Protesters In Ibadan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.