Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? (1609 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / Couple Got Carried Away In Public Display Of Affection While Watching Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by aje55393: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
As much as I hate public display of affection, it is very obvious Chidera is dating herself.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Partner Hates Public Display Of Affection? by ehinmowo: 5:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Pancakeey:
The girl said ooin you’re doing well grin
Which foolish actions is the guy talking about?

Honestly, it looks like you’re the side chick. The second in command.

Because if you truly love someone, you’ll want everyone to see you love them. And again maybe the guy is shy and he’s one of those Christian brothers who are not allowed to have girlfriends. So that’s why he doesn’t do PDA.

Fast forward to my opinion, if you really want PDA in a relationship and this jehova witness can’t give it to you. Find someone else because it’s obvious you guys are not a good fit.

I am not even overly concerned about the PDA stuff. The final straw that damaged the camel's back was when he said his friends doesn't know. Who doesn't tell his friends that he has a girlfriend? And the friends know the girl.

Why will you be on a date and be scanning around. And you can't look your babe in the eye. Do you have low self esteem? Or you are scared that Tolani or Amaka might see you. The girl needs to sit his ass down and give him like a month to consider his options if he really wants to do this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian Prince Rented A New York Restaurant For A First Date With Now Wife / Advice Only; Should I Punish Her For Doing This To Me?... (PIC) / 6 Davido's Associates That Have Died Between 2017-2021 (list)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.