Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri (68455 Views)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Bennysam: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:
Oga Reno, sense far from this your post fa
You won't see sense in it because you lack sense

3 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Yoighaman(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2020
IamWonderful:
Wonderful, I like this man always sharp and blunt

I just love this guy; I fell in love with him when I started following him on IG and began reading his posts. Very intelligent dude. Spills it all out unfiltered, love him or hate him for it, he doesn't give a f..k

4 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Yoighaman(m): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Ubunja martinez39s Glycolysis CaveAdullam , pansophist , Mrpaedo , skepticus , SkyFlint, luminouz baiaon angelfallz Dpsychologist
Can you all see the nauseating comments from nairaland men on first page?
Never knew Reno omokri was redpilled ahswear

My attention is drawn to how the ladies who commented on the first page refused to take responsibilities for the promiscuity and irresponsibility of women folk as per giving birth outside wedlock but chose to blame the men for their woos instead.
Were you forced at gun point to give out your virginity or give out sex?
You could see how the bloody SIMPS on frontpage chose to criticize Reno for the truth he spilled out to placate the women folk.
Simps.. una Mumu can NEVER DO

God bless you for this post.

Others would be forced to learn by force now that Reno has given them a bitter pill to swallow.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Tonnyray: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2020
livingchrist:
He is right,
Very right.

7 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by bigcasava1(m): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2020
Zenzu01:
I think your God should also kill you for all those lies you've said.

I believe if you were in their shoes, you would have done worse.

Don't judge others because their sins are different from yours.

Modified.

For those quoting me, I'm not saying that he must help them, it is his choice but he should not use their situation to mock them or rub it on their faces because he doesn't know the whole story.

My mom raised us like a single mom not because she doesn't have a husband or we didn't stay with our father. He just didn't care...
why not ask those people to keep their sins to themselves instead of disturbing him with it. H not Jesus that can carry every heavy load and laden.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2020
....Reno is right.
If you deliberately open your legs for a man and get pregnant.Hold him and stop disturbing other men for help.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Zenzu01(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2020
tiswell:
Iyour comments reeks of emotion for your mum.

Have you really find out from your mum why your dad never 'cared"

We all know that some women are masters of emotional violence against men, but cry out and make noises about physical domestic violence against them.

I said we stayed with our dad in the same house oooooo.

let's even assume that she offended him, is that enough reason for him not to care for his own children?? Yes I know how some women can be manipulative with their children against their father but why will a father show it clearly that he doesn't care for his kids.

Let me give you an example. A father that has not paid his kid's school fees from nursery 1 till ss3 more than 5 times. and this is for 4 children ooo.

I'm not talking with emotion jare, its just a fact I'm stating. afterall, I didn't mention this before not until the mentions
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Hangulsaram: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.
If that's what you believe, then its fine.

But remember, they didn't impregnate themselves.

So while you're giving reasons on why you won't help 'deliberate single moms', don't you think it'd be nice if you also preached to the men who impregnated them?

Tell them to carry their cross honorably. Tell them to provide for their kids so their kids' moms will stop running to your TL, begging for money.
Common Anty, he said make you hold the person wey give u belle responsible. Another person no go chop and you go dey hold another person make him pay. So be calming down eeee

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Eddygre8(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
True to an extent
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by jmoore(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
From most of the comments that insulted Reno, it is obvious most Nigerians are illiterates

"If you know how to open your legs outside marriage and have children, then you should know how to hold the man who impregnated you."

The message is clear but FORNICATION has beclouded the sense of many.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by iamme1234(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

So while you're giving reasons on why you won't help 'deliberate single moms', don't you think it'd be nice if you also preached to the men who impregnated them?

Tell them to carry their cross honorably. Tell them to provide for their kids so their kids' moms will stop running to your TL, begging for money.

Why are you panied,you women are never contented.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Benoni1993: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zenzu01:

Modified.

For those quoting me, I'm not saying that he must help them, it is his choice but he should not use their situation to mock them or rub it on their faces because he doesn't know the whole story.

My mom raised us like a single mom not because she doesn't have a husband or we didn't stay with our father. He just didn't care...

He never used there situation to mock them! People will never understand the difference between a single mother and a widow.
Same way they will never understand the difference between a single mother and a divorcee.
The underlined word there is DELIBERATE. That's something you did consciously, intentionally, knowingly with an aim etc.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by icybeth(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
You are right with the scriptural application. But we can show empathy to the needy, the scripture support that. I am not saying this to encourage many to become single mothers.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
jmoore:
From most of the comments that insulted Reno, it is obvious most Nigerians are illiterates

"If you know how to open your legs outside marriage and have children, then you should know how to hold the man who impregnated you."

The message is clear but FORNICATION has beclouded the sense of many.
....You ve said it all.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Zenzu01(m): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
Bennysam:

Please think like a human being for once , while will a girl be sleeping with a man that's not her husband and got pregnant and the man will run away , you expect him to be give her money,

You should be the one thinking like a human being.

He didn't say Olosho or runs girls. he mentioned single mothers. He generalized it. pre-marital sex is wrong, so also is stealing, telling lies and blackmailing others

Oga, he should help if he wants to and if he doesn't feel like helping, He should hold his peace. It's not a must.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by bull67: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
b4 you say anything in life you must think. life is not easy for everyone. lets say your mother is a single mum and its your dad that bleeped up nko? in life people change. Dont blame any one.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Jfoxtex: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
The Bible said when you use your right hand to give don't let your left hand to know. There are a thousand and one reason why they are single mom just pray God give you the resources to help. Don't be judgmental when you want to help people in need. Love is kind lovev is not partial. Nigeria have the most educated illiterate on earth. shocked

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by femi4: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

The men who impregnated them are not on his timeline begging for money.

Ladies should know that pre-marital sex consequences affected them more than the guy.

Guys will always move on easily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by yoursidenigga(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Reno was just trying to say that using your innocent child to solicit help is not right. Beg because you want to, and don't use the child to attract pity lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Ohizman73(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

Were they raped in the first place. many of them are driven by greed for material wealth and foolishly got pregnant ,some to entrap the man into mariage when having bad manners,but the men knew better. But for the women to start crying foul. a sensible educated woman who wants to have unprotected sex should use contraceptives or family planning. time and time again it has been stated that a normal woman having sex can get pregnant .So with this awareness it is either you use contraceptive or family planning since most nigerian women are sexually active. Even though a majority pretend that it is something out of the moon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Gmajor(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
damosky12:

Were the single moms forced to have premarital sex.

For Pete's sake, a woman should be responsible enough to know the consequences of her actions...

So for your small mind now everyone who is a single mother must have had premarital sex?

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by galaxy2020(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Even if the Bible did not specifically mention that we should not help single mothers, it talked about Love been the greatest of all commandments. Sir, you can show love to the genuine ones. God bless
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by tiswell(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zenzu01:

I said we stayed with our dad in the same house oooooo.

let's even assume that she offended him, is that enough reason for him not to care for his own children?? Yes I know how some women can be manipulative with their children against their father but why will a father show it clearly that he doesn't care for his kids.

Let me give you an example. A father that has not paid his kid's school fees from nursery 1 till ss3 more than 5 times. and this is for 4 children ooo.

I'm not talking with emotion jare, its just a fact I'm stating. afterall, I didn't mention this before not until the mentions
well I'm not disputing your claims but men usually don't know whom or where to cry to when they are emotionally violated by women.The resultant effects of their actions are not usually favorable to them in the long run.
Pray you would see things differently with your wife and kids.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by blackslayer: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
I stopped reading at "I am wise."
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by lagosrd: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
Truth is bitter .
One old man say "shebi na when belle full your prick go strong"

Carry your cross stop begging up and down except it is extremely necessary. Most of these single mothers you're fighting for here still haven't learnt their lessons. They still believe they are in vogue.

The last time I helped one, I just shook my head .
I have seen the lady for a long time in my church and the holy spirit directed me to look for her only to discover that she lost her husband and she had not been coming to church and the spirit of God said I should give her money which obliged. Although I struggled in my spirit to give her just what I feel I could afford as at then but the holy spirit insisted I give 10k . cos I barely has 20k in my account then.

I told my wife about it that this is what I have been battling with and my wife knowing that I am not a spiritual person agreed .

After a search for almost a week as we were driving out i met her somewhere beside the road and I asked of her whereabout and I gave her whatever I had for her. I greet her anytime I pass by the side and go my way. One particular day as I saw here she waved me down and I waited and spoke to her only to discover that she was pregnant for one unknown assailant who claims he is staying abroad. Now she doesn't know the guy's parents as the old woman she took her to is also one homeless area woman like that.

I was broken in my spirit that why will she hive in so easily having known that the husband just died not long ago. So anytime I pass bye I do the little I can . one faithful day I said enough is enough when she told me her son doesn't east rice , chai ! I said to myself OK , so rice is now a poison for children who don't have father abi
I just cut her off.

I later saw her after a few years doing sales job and even came to my wife's shop and saw me . I just look and went my way.

Morals , when you open your legs and made the mistake also have the courage to be someone in life not begging all about . You fall victim of those who want to take advantage of you because of your situation.

You're not cripple, blind or disabled. Use your phone for something productive and move on with your life. Don't forget your case is not the worst ,as most good mothers of today raised most people like single mothers while still in their husbands house ..
Think , be courageous, and act now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by descarado: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
This guy lipsrsealed
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by ChikaSunday(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zenzu01:

Modified.

God will never kill him for saying the truth, instead God will increase him even as He is adding more to him already. Learn to digest well word by word, sentence by sentence before you judge or curse.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Tony142: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

Shut up, did the man force her to open her legs? Man when never marry u and u dey get belle for him, #nonsense

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by bukatyne(f): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Well, his money, his help, his discretion.

I like people who are not ashamed on where they stand anyways.

Whether I agree with them or not.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by harsysky(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
When you talk too much, you will say things to gain people's love and as well same stuffs that will make you lose all the love gained. Knowing when to talk and when not to talk is key.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife / Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.