Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri (68450 Views)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by festyese: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2020
Oga reno this one no enter. What if they victims of rape?
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by fykes(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2020
uboma:

Bitter truth indeed!

Not all single mothers led a wayward life.

There are some ladies who are victims of sexual violence and choose not to abort the resultant pregnancies.

There are also some ladies who got thoroughly deceived by the men who promised them heaven and earth. Some even got married but the men abandoned them.

If u were deceived and lured by promises into a marriage, and u left the union to become a single mom, u are spurred only by ur greed and short sightedness. Such a person has only herself to blame.
These set of women, 99% of so called single moms can rival the devil himself for wickedness and desperation. Experience!

7 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2020
tarboshi:
Children of single mothers are angry grin grin grin grin

I swear my Gee..
The way the Male kids here are angry even more than the females.. it seems they are a product of single moms (not widows..there is a difference)
All of them are attacking Reno"s post left, right and center..
Kai.. SIMPs too full this nairaland and can hardly be eradicated.. guys for facebook are more sensible and Alpha than most nairaland boys..
Lol

5 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Friend22(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.
If that's what you believe, then its fine.

But remember, they didn't impregnate themselves.

So while you're giving reasons on why you won't help 'deliberate single moms', don't you think it'd be nice if you also preached to the men who impregnated them?

Tell them to carry their cross honorably. Tell them to provide for their kids so their kids' moms will stop running to your TL, begging for money.

Comprehension fall on you.
Didn't you read where he said such women who open their legs for their child's father should hold such men responsible.
Some of you should stop sounding intelligent about this because you're clearly not.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by ibedun: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2020
THIEF TREASURY LOOTER!!!
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Wettoid123: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2020
Reno Omokri Legs Na Zero%
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Lamasta(m): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2020
Too much sense will not kee this man tho there are exceptions to his opinion tho as not all single mum lived a wayward life as some single dads are just irresponsible to take up their responsibility of taking care of the kid they fathered.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Sanchez01: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2020
uboma:

Bitter truth indeed!

Not all single mothers led a wayward life.

There are some ladies who are victims of sexual violence and choose not to abort the resultant pregnancies.

There are also some ladies who got thoroughly deceived by the men who promised them heaven and earth. Some even got married but the men abandoned them.

Whether they were thoroughly deceived or not, it doesn't change the fact that single mothers are human and deserve all the help they can get, if one is a place of strength to assist them. We have all made mistakes in the past, male or female and that we don't have any visible ish that tells of our past does not make us better than them.

Plus, these single mothers never impregnated themselves. They were assisted by irresponsible men. If we were all to be burdened with a child for every wrong turn we took at some point in life, the average human will have nothing left than 5-10 kids to fend for the rest of his or life.

I personally believe in second chances a lot. The issue for me is a single mother who still acts like a hoodlum when she ought to pick herself and press the restart button.

Using the Scripture only makes Reno very funny because the Bible mentioned forgiving 70x7 times. We have all made mistakes in life and that does not exclude Reno.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Rugaria: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2020
nelsonoba:

That is why he said "deliberate single mothers". He already knows that some people may have become single mothers as a result of rape.....but there are many more who became single mothers because they went to chop the forbidden fruit with their clear eyes
You don't understand... Even when she went to her bfs house and it ends up with a pregnancy, the the boy runs, what will you do as a father or friend? Abandon her too? Have thought about other factors involved in moulding her lifestyle up to that point? Including factors out of her control?
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2020
ivolt:
Reno always boasting. Empty barrel.

SINGLE MUM SPOTTED!!!
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by tiwatalk: 10:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Opinion
Personal idea
Your moral believe
Whatever Grammer one can use to qualify it,all would premise on it being a PERSONAL thing.
So for that whatever justification he has for who he helps and who he doesn't is his.
But what I don't get is how does he define a single woman ?
Do divorced women also fall into this category?
Or they get the blame of not being able to hold a man that wants to run away anyways?

I would think he would rather not LABEL his help.
He should just help who he can without making it personal .

Don't put a face to your help .Just do what you can.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by kinkymax: 10:28am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

So while you're giving reasons on why you won't help 'deliberate single moms', don't you think it'd be nice if you also preached to the men who impregnated them?

Tell them to carry their cross honorably. Tell them to provide for their kids so their kids' moms will stop running to your TL, begging for money.
seems u be single mom too.lol..abeg d man spoke d truth..u girls shld stop opening ur legs anyhw
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by kodix(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2020
A lady who guinuinely want to be a single mother will not even come and beg you for money/ help bcs she must have bn made/ready for it and can stand for herself ( eg Linda ikeji) and will even give you more if u beg,is only those who are victim of circumstance and not ready for it,so Mr Reno you don't even know what you're saying upon your exposure you're still a bush man.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by JustcallmeFavou(f): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Karleb:

If any of my relatives think they can have sex, keep the pregnancy and not face any consequences, then they are on a long thing.

Stop this playing of victim!

Excuse me! Am not playing victim here please. Some single mothers are doing just fine for themselves, and their kid/s.
It's just pathetic that some are lazy and would go about begging someone like Reno or others for favours. If they had worked harder to take care of themselves and kid/s. Would anyone have the audacity to talk them down? Obviously NO!!!

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by LordReed(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2020
What a dumb statement. Are the only single mothers the ones that had children out of wedlock? What of the ones who their husbands abandoned or who were raped?

Some people just like to find any excuse to promote bigotry and bad ideas. Rubbish!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Midas01: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2020
Exactly... Nigerian men mostly have that thought process, advicing women to marry as virgins while not telling men to do the same. Women that get pregnant outside wedlock are scorned while the likes of wizkid, davido with multiple babymamas are applauded.

Lmao...black men and thinking with their d!!cks.
baby124:
Why is this guy obsessed with women and what they do with their vagina? Na curse?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by SlurUsername1: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2020
festyese:
Oga reno this one no enter. What if they victims of rape?

Did you see where he said deliberate single mothers or you chose to be blind to that?

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Tunagee(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2020
ignis:
No sense in the write up

Hehehehe! Truth don dey bitter oooo!
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Tunagee(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2020
damosky12:

Were the single moms forced to have premarital sex.

For Pete's sake, a woman should be responsible enough to know the consequences of her actions...

Exactly! They are too gullible and blind cos of material gains

4 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Intrepid01(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

Lol...ladies will always be defensive. In as much as I don’t share his view on this subject, you are failing in your poor defense. If a lady does not open her leg for unprotected sexual intercourse with a man, she’ll never be pregnant for a man she’s not married to except for cases of rape. Ladies should learn to use their head that the man that is begging you to let him put the tip has nothing biding him to her should in case pregnancy arises, cos they are not married. Although I am of the opinion that a law should be made to compel men to take responsibility but until then ladies should use their heads!

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by DenreleDave(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2020
luminouz:

As usual, you never addressed the main issue....you prefer using diversionary tactics.

Boss lumi.. Long time...
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by ozoono(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

so u telling me madam dat I meet u first time for a date. jst because of long neck u agreed and I got u pregnant. which I don't want. which fault is dat. funny enough out of 96% of ladies dnt trully no who is responsible. I am a doctor from experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by DenreleDave(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2020
JustcallmeFavou:

Excuse me! Am not playing victim here please. Some single mothers are doing just fine for themselves, and their kid/s.
It's just pathetic that some are lazy and would go about begging someone like Reno or others for favours. If they had worked harder to take care of themselves and kid/s. Would anyone have the audacity to talk them down? Obviously NO!!!

If u r a single mother..

Be proud of ursef and ur kid...... So far u guys are doing well, dts enough
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by okine4real: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2020
All you guys complaining about Reno, you guys dont understand how things is suppose to work, in advance country, you pregnant a babe or woman, you pay child support, if you choose not to pay, the woman or babe would sue you, abi una know dey watch Judge Judy? the country is not well structured, that is while we are seeing all this little, little crimes, in the first place, while should a woman get pregnant and be begging another man for money? this is wrong, but there is suppose to be a system put in place,to protect children whose parents cant cater for them, even if one of the spouse is paying child support. eg My uncle has a house in the US, the house rent is 1200usd monthly, the woman only pays 250usd monthly, while the govt pays the balance, her children goes to free school, and the once in University is sponsored by the govt, Tax payers money is being used to train those children, but the govt knows, if nobody takes care of those children, the children would end up becoming problems to the country, so after training them, when the children gets employed, those children ends up paying Tax, the Tax collected from those children, would also be used to train other children, and the process continues. someone got those babes/women pregnant, they should be held accountable. In life, the moment you start shifting your faults to the next person, you start losing it. A system has to be put in place to hold men accountable to impregnating ladies. also also another law also needs to be put in place, so cater for men that are not buoyant enough to take care of there children.

8 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2020
lemme just admit that I am the most glorious mumu guy on the planet, cos I have plenty single mothers I dey assist till today, despite say I be poor yeye boy, unlike rich as you, sir.

maybe I need to get sense... cos being cruel or wicked like this is not my thing, like you, Mr. Reno.

I can't stand being rigid like this oooh. hmmmm.

no matter how u scold them, dem go still come back at you and defend themselves say na the men cause am.

anyhow e be sha, I dey try relief myself of the responsibility already cos true true, no be me dem born baby for.

most of dem even want open toto for me. na this one dey vex me to change my mind on helping any one of dem again.

so help me God.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Reference(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2020
He said 'love thy neighbour', without qualifications.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2020
luminouz:

As usual, you never addressed the main issue....you prefer using diversionary tactics.

the alien one. cheesy

I hail thee. ✌
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Princelyon247(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

If a woman no open leg, no sperm go enter, unless na rape, as far as e no rape, na deliberate act. So he's right.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by herphyz(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2020
[color=#770077][/color] if you want to help, go ahead and if you don't want to help stick to your church mind.....
imagine a sinner judging another sinner for sinning differently.....
eleshe ni gbo gbo wa.....
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2020
Originalsly:
No doubt... single moms should hold the baby fathers responsible for upkeep. But why single out the single mothers when even healthy men be on his page begging for help? Is his response the same?... quoting by the sweat of thy brow? it is just wrong to condemn all single mothers on the belief that all have happily open their legs for pleasure and are now stuck with the consequences. So many have been impregnated because of rape and are now single mothers.... would he suggest abortion? So many have been married and husbands disappear... . then what? According to him.... the Bible said help widows and orphans only.... never said help single mothers. Didn't Jesus help a prostitute?.... would he condemn Jesus?

Money is the root of all evil.
Take care of those ones, bro.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Princelyon247(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2020
This man is real I concur with him

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Tonnyray: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2020
His money,
His choice,
His facebook page.
I wonder why people are developing migraines on top of this.
Max tell him to refer the single mums trying to extort money from him to you if you feel so strongly for them.
Chikena.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife / Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.