Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri (68445 Views)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Fuckyoumod: 7:24am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.
If that's what you believe, then its fine.

But remember, they didn't impregnate themselves.

So while you're giving reasons on why you won't help 'deliberate single moms', don't you think it'd be nice if you also preached to the men who impregnated them?

Tell them to carry their cross honorably. Tell them to provide for their kids so their kids' moms will stop running to your TL, begging for money.
k
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by IJOBA2: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

So while you're giving reasons on why you won't help 'deliberate single moms', don't you think it'd be nice if you also preached to the men who impregnated them?

Tell them to carry their cross honorably. Tell them to provide for their kids so their kids' moms will stop running to your TL, begging for money.
WILL YOU KEEP KWAYET THERE. THEY WERE FORCES TO OPEN THEIR LEGS AT GUN POINT angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by IJOBA2: 8:32am On Oct 26, 2020
madridguy:
Bitter truth from Reno.
HUNDRED PERCENT ACCURATE.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2020
Zenzu01:
I think your God should also kill you for all those lies you've said.

I believe if you were in their shoes, you would have done worse.

Don't judge others because their sins are different from yours.
Everything is “don’t judge”
people should take responsibility for their actions and inactions.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Y[s]our opinion Reno.

Tell them to carry their cross honorably. Tell them to provide for their kids so their kids' moms will stop running to your TL, begging for money.[/s]

Two matured adults agreed to have sex, ladies should stop acting like they just pleased the men

17 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Zenzu01(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Everything is “don’t judge”
people should take responsibility for their actions and inactions.

Yes, everyone must take responsibility for their actions and if you don't want to help, it's fine but don't rub it on their faces.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

Stop fucking around like animals.
Close your legs and have some dignity.

12 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Royalfurnitures: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2020
Truth is that most single mothers are very bitter,and ungrateful especially when dealing with the men folks., ,but they should know that getting pregnant is an act involving a man a woman and one party shouldn't be blamed for it.

Atimes most single mums found themselves in that situation cos they left the good guys who would have loved and cared for them and followed irresponsible ones cos of some mundane considerations and when it goes wrong they say all men are the same.

For men,please don't pregnant a lady and abandon her ,if you do so,you bring a curse upon your head

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

16 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by ignis: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2020
No sense in the write up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by ecomalchemist(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2020
Wetin palliative looters no go see for inside warehouse, odi woro si woro.

Do you know over 20 million people are suffering from low blood pressure across Nigeria & most of them aren't even aware.

According to research, this number is calculated as 30.7% among men and 25.2% among women.

Get a fit pro smartwatch today to check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

Check my signature
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Uyi168: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2020
They love the outgoing, fun loving fvck boys..
The issue is that these fvcks dey disappear when it's time for bills... grin

10 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by howfarseun(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

what happened to abortion

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by PastorFire: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2020
See stewpid man.. How much u get sef?.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nyanabo(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2020
Its your opinion but it holds no water. If you don't wanna help them the don't stop other people from doing so.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by chaloskyx: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2020
BUT WHEN YOU WERE HLPING YOURSELF WITH NIGERIAS TREASURY WITH OTHER PDP MEMBERS WHEN YOU WERE SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO JONATHAN YOU DINT KNOW THE SCRIPTURES THEN BA. YOU ARE EVIL AND WICKED RENO NOTHING MORE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by sammirano3: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2020
Good one

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by damosky12(m): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

Were the single moms forced to have premarital sex.

For Pete's sake, a woman should be responsible enough to know the consequences of her actions...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by MrRegret: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2020
We know who the enemies are now.
#KILL*THE*LEADERS
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Abudu2000(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2020
I agree 100. Channel that energy to help the youths. Any help otherwise is a waste

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Harrynight(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

Did u read where he said "If you know how to open your legs outside marriage and have children, then you should know how to hold the man who impregnated you."

So long as d man is alive, you have to hold him to care for his kid(s)
It's not difficult!

12 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by proclinician: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2020
It's your money oo. Do with it as it pleases you Mr man.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by tarboshi(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2020
Children of single mothers are angry grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Omezif(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2020
Help with your heart to any body that seeks assist from you if you can, no matter what put the person in such situation that made him or her to become a begger, only God knows why he allowed them in such condition. then do not help if you are not feel to help them, it's not must weather the person is worthy or not do your mind and because of God.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by joseph1832(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

like they didn't know how to get rid of the pregnancy when they discovered they were pregnant?

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Harrynight(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2020
IamWonderful:
Wonderful, I like this man always sharp and blunt

He's an Angel of an UGLY TRUTH

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by SmartPolician: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Hate him or love him, he has a point

grin grin grin grin

Why would you want a man to train the kids you had with another man?

This is why many guys don't consider marrying single mothers. They call them secondhands.

Guys mean oh.

Kole work!

I remember one always telling me that if a man cannot allow her son into his house, then she cannot marry him.

Well, I just dey laugh am because she does not know what she is doing to herself yet. She probably doesn't want to get married.

Ladies, don't go opening your legs for every man because you want to explore your sexual fantasies.

However, rape cases are quite different

Government ought to have special institutions for keeping children born out of rape. They can be adopted if the mothers don't need them.

Nobody should encourage abortion because it's evil

5 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Karleb(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2020
One funny thing about single mothers is how they feel entitled.
If you wish to hold anyone, let it be your impregenator(s). Q

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Dididrumz(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2020
Sometimes You talk too much
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by SlurUsername1: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2020
Ubunja martinez39s Glycolysis CaveAdullam , pansophist , Mrpaedo , skepticus , SkyFlint, luminouz baiaon angelfallz Dpsychologist
Can you all see the nauseating comments from nairaland men on first page?
Never knew Reno omokri was redpilled ahswear

My attention is drawn to how the ladies who commented on the first page refused to take responsibilities for the promiscuity and irresponsibility of women folk as per giving birth outside wedlock but chose to blame the men for their woos instead.
Were you forced at gun point to give out your virginity or give out sex?
You could see how the bloody SIMPS on frontpage chose to criticize Reno for the truth he spilled out to placate the women folk.
Simps.. una Mumu can NEVER DO

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2020
This is RED-PILLED STUFF. Good one from RENO. A coded RED PILLER INDEED. wink

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife / Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.