Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri (68519 Views)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=95366205][/quote]

You're the fool here
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Raalsalghul:
[/quote]

You're the fool here[quote author=Karleb post=95367677]

coolcoolcoolcool

I will advice that you hold your peace boss!

You've done a great deal of justice to the issue at hand. No be everybody you go dey reply.

Let them keep opening legs for irresponsible boys, the consequences is for them to bear.

It's women that don't know how powerful they are that bear the consequences. Women who know the power in their tongue and unclothedness ensures the man pays and pay well!
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Raalsalghul: 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
nenyewrites:

You're the fool here

It's women that don't know how powerful they are that bear the consequences. Women who know the power in their tongue and unclothedness ensures the man pays and pay well!

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=95368131][/quote]

Yes it's flying gathering information. Here is where yours is going

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
badomiciaga:
this one must be a pained single mum continue spreading your legs

You wish! I'm a realist.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by JustforMen: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Thanks alot...
Karleb:

coolcoolcoolcool

You've done a great deal of justice to the issue at hand. No be everybody you go dey reply.

Let them keep opening legs for irresponsible boys, the consequences is for them to bear.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Raalsalghul: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
nenyewrites:

Yes it's flying gathering information. Here is where yours is going

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=95368618][/quote]

You should first prophecy in your life that you should stop dropping your acct no and phone number all over social media
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by djon78(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
nenyewrites:

You are the one with negative mindset and attitude. And you won't even by mistake attract good things to your life. If you had read the last part of my paragraph, you won't be here vomiting like a pregnant woman.

Terrible bitter fellow you are

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Adakintroy:

Women should be thought responsibilities. I agree with your points but in part.

There is a reason women hold the key in sex transaction. There is a reason forcefully entry is branded rape and men are penalized.

If you owe the key and there is an entrance with your permission. Then it's on you..if u teach utility of Christians virtues they call you holy holy.

I know we're Reno is coming from.its a strong message seeming devoid of sympathy But so is life if you get it wrong.

Wrong.

Lots of single mothers have found love and beautiful marriages, like love some non-single mothers can only dream of. Lots of women who committed abortion have gone on to marry the best men and have the best life that women who never had abortions can only dream of. In this life, nothing is ever promised. Every mallam with his kettle. That is why it's very dangerous to judge. You don't know what's coming for you.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
djon78:

Terrible bitter fellow you are

I'm the sweetest person on earth. You are the bitter, sadistic fellow here!

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by djon78(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Karleb:

coolcoolcoolcool

That's the issue
They go seriously irresponsible men and later cry
While there are responsible men that would have taken care of there actions

Reno really made a great point in raising this particular issue so that some of these ladies should be wise.

If you do not want to cry in the future ensure you date and relate with responsible men. But no they won't do that.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Raalsalghul: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
nenyewrites:

You should first prophecy in your life that you should stop dropping your acct no and phone number all over social media

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by RavagedHeart: 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
nenyewrites:

The most stupidest question I've heard this year! Like seriously? Yet the same men will ask a girl that got pregnant by a guy of her age, "What were you thinking rolling with your age mate? How did you think he would take care of you?" The same man will tell a girl who is single, "This guy will just waste your youth, and when you are old, he will get a younger girl." The same guys will discuss within themselves, don't go for a girl above 26. They are evening newspaper. Catch them young so you can control then.

Men and double standards! So nauseating!

..lol. Your all your comments including this one shows you're wonderful at being one-sided.
See how you hinged everything on "what men would say", even when you and I know that all you listed here has almost nothing to do with the wrong choices girls make at younger age.
Talking of double standards. No one does it better than your folk.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
RavagedHeart:

..lol. Your all your comments including this one shows you're wonderful at being one-sided.
See how you hinged everything on "what men would say", even when you and I know that all you listed here has almost nothing to do with the wrong choices girls make at younger age.
Talking of double standards. No one does it better than your folk.

Lol! Really?
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=95369431][/quote]

Brainless thing
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Raalsalghul: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
nenyewrites:

Brainless thing

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
djon78:

That's the issue
They go seriously irresponsible men and later cry
While there are responsible men that would have taken care of there actions

Reno really made a great point in raising this particular issue so that some of these ladies should be wise.

If you do not want to cry in the future ensure you date and relate with responsible men. But no they won't do that.

Who are the irresponsible men? Would you call Tu Face an irresponsible man, wizkid an irresponsible man, flavor an irresponsible man, basketmouth an irresponsible man, etc. All these men have women who gave birth to children for them by opening their legs without marriage. Can you also classify them as irresponsible men?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Mizfabulous18(f): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zenzu01:
I think your God should also kill you for all those lies you've said.

I believe if you were in their shoes, you would have done worse.

Don't judge others because their sins are different from yours.

Modified.

For those quoting me, I'm not saying that he must help them, it is his choice but he should not use their situation to mock them or rub it on their faces because he doesn't know the whole story.

My mom raised us like a single mom not because she doesn't have a husband or we didn't stay with our father. He just didn't care...
same with me dear that y immediately I got married nd got pregnant I asked my husband seriously if he was ready for the journey cos me I won't take what my mom did nd after this baby I must be financially capable for another one before opening my legs anyhow for him
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=95369758][/quote]

When thunder has scattered your brain already
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by ibinaboonline: 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Please listen up! If you're a born again Christian and you've just read this, please hear me out. Jesus WOULD HAVE ABSOLUTELY HELPED A SINGLE MOTHER. EVEN A DELIBERATE ONE WHO ASKS HIM FOR HELP. Jesus DID NOT turn away the LovePeddler who cried and wiped his feet with her hair. I don't know what this man is saying but even if he can't find any justification in the Bible- from cover to cover- to help a single mother, it does not mean you should do likewise. If God held us all accountable for our sins and mistakes, not even Mr Reno will stand. In some cases, the undeserving needs your help and empathy the most.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by EMMY76: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
I just love this man very principled and blunt.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Adakintroy: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
nenyewrites:

Wrong.

Lots of single mothers have found love and beautiful marriages, like love some non-single mothers can only dream of. Lots of women who committed abortion have gone on to marry the best men and have the best life that women who never had abortions can only dream of. In this life, nothing is ever promised. Every mallam with his kettle. That is why it's very dangerous to judge. You don't know what's coming for you.

Am not a bad person..so is Reno. He is a good guy.he owns an ophanage. Do you own an ophanage?. Do you know how deep and meditative on good you have to be to think of owning an ophanage.

Reno is trying to be less compationate and more truthfull. Truth hurts. I mean it does. When you are told. Don't furnicate, it's because the aftermath of it may or may not end well. Those who studied it.i mean the biblical people came out with a form of recommendations. It was not a religiouse text. It was a rational one.

Don't fuccck around except when you are sure the person will stick with you is a future correspondence with truth. I.e your chances of coming to Reno for for a financial help is already greatly reduced.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
This Reno guy na asewo tongue
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Raalsalghul: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
nenyewrites:

When thunder has scattered your brain already

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Adakintroy:

Am not a bad person..so is Reno. He is a good guy.he owns an ophanage. Do you own an ophanage?. Do you know how deep and meditative on good you have to be to think of owning an ophanage.

Reno is trying to be less compationate and more truthfull. Truth hurts. I mean it does. When you are told. Don't furnicate, it's because the aftermath of it may or may not end well. Those who studied it.i mean the biblical people came out with a form of recommendations. It was not a religiouse text. It was a rational one.

Don't fuccck around except when you are sure the person will stick with you is a future correspondence with truth. I.e your chances of coming to Reno for for a financial help is already greatly reduced.

Do you know the meaning of a good person? Reno is a politician who uses every chance he gets to remind people he built an orphanage. If that is your definition of a good person, I must say you are a very mean, loud mouthed being! A good person will not continually remind someone of his past mistakes just because the mistake keeps staring him in the face.

How would you feel if someone continuously reminded you your mistakes? What is the point?

He can just go over to his orphanage and teach young girls how not to become single mothers rather than making the ones that have already made the mistake feel worthless. He is not a good man! He is an opportunist, looking for every opportunity to get back into government by getting into people's good books.

Every time, I built an orphanage. Look at the orphanage he won't allow our ears to rest from:

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=95370643][/quote]

What a fool
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by amuwo1980: 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
I disagree with you mister , I help every one I can no matter creed , tribe or circumstance

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
nenyewrites:

Do you know the meaning of a good person? Reno is a politician who uses every chance he gets to remind people he build an orphanage. If that is your definition of a good person, I must say you are a very mean, loud mouthed being! A good person will not continually remind someone of his past mistakes just because the mistake keeps staring him in the face.

How would you feel if someone continuously reminded you your mistakes? What is the point?

He can just go over to his orphanage and teach young girls how not to become single mothers rather than making the ones that have already made the mistake feel worthless. He is not a good man! He is an opportunist, looking for every opportunity to get back into government by getting into people's good books.

Every time, I built an orphanage. Look at the orphanage he won't allow our ears to rest from:
Which one did your father build

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Hassanmaye(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
I don't know why God made some women so daft, person never marry you you open legs for him without contraceptives, and you still want another man to take care of the mess?
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Adakintroy: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
nenyewrites:

Do you know the meaning of a good person? Reno is a politician who uses every chance he gets to remind people he build an orphanage. If that is your definition of a good person, I must say you are a very mean, loud mouthed being! A good person will not continually remind someone of his past mistakes just because the mistake keeps staring him in the face.

You don't know what "mean" is or how it works or when to apply it.

One of the most meanest person ever to work this Earth was christ the/ my Messiah.

A good person will not remind someone of his past mistake because his mistake keep staring them in the face is because you already subsumed everyone learns from mistakes.

I won't want to talk about Reno person. You can't either. They came to him. He did not go to them. As compassionate as I would want to be. If they did not get their life wrong he would not have been their judge. We all start as equals.

Women should be married at most before sex is not impossible ask. Primitive societies pulled it off.

he is trying to send a strong message. You don't know the pressure he is getting. You can't save everyone with material help. Rather you prevent.

You are not helping anyone. You don't know the underline truth. You are not that experience. I mean fatually speaking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife / I Hit My Wife / Benin Baby Names

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.