Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,490 members, 7,847,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? (3703 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by LordIsaac(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Say Jesus is not my Lord... God forbid!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Ghostrye: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Na amount of peer pressure can make me take hard drugs, and FYI organic marijuana isn't a hard drug

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Crime and breaking my Piggyvest account!!!
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Sawzer(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
I wouldn't smoke, drink, commit adultery nor fornicate and steal.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by DonroxyII: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
iamyemiakins:

What is that thing that no amount of peer pressure would make you do?
Gay .. Yuck .. I even don't like another man's body touching my body !
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Paulcyril19: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Why are most people judging me from my dp, i am not as bad as you people think, we live in a world of fashion, so sometime someone still needs to dress smart, not everytime you dress holy.

Dress holy? Lmao! A divine meat yet to be feasted on that's what you're.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Caleb91(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fraud
Smoking
Rape

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Mavinsoladele(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Keepem:
Returning to Nigeria
Ewoooooo! This is deeeep!!
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Darkerberry: 9:20am On Oct 28, 2020
Sawzer:

You're going straight to heaven
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Tchalz(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2020
Cultism, smoking
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Kyngfarabale1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
play Bet9ja and lick pussy and gay....... Never
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by SarutobiEky(m): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Smoke, drink, womanize. Half my friends engage in these stuffs.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Sawzer(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Darkerberry:

You're going straight to heaven

I hope so

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by illicit(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sawzer:

But u can lie....
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Sawzer(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
illicit:

But u can lie....

Well cheesy
Who doesn't lie?

I'm trying to curb lying though

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by illicit(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sawzer:

Well cheesy Who doesn't lie?
I'm trying to curb lying though
lol
I said it, I knew u were lying cheesy
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Sawzer(m): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
illicit:

lol

I said it, I knew u were lying cheesy

F.uck! I just realized what you did.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by illicit(m): 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sawzer:

F.uck! I just realized what you did.

tongue
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Sawzer(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
illicit:

tongue

Shégé :-)
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Smoking.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by anochuko01(m): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
smoke, drug, cult and steal...

there might be a couple i might want to try out of curiosity; eg club cheesy
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Maxxim: 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Smoking and cybercrime, somehow my life just revolves around them.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by JIMMY1393: 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
jmoore:
Fornication Aka premarital sex.

Strictly virgin till I marry.
If you registered in 2007 I can bet my left kidney that you're above 35....be like say you'll be a virgin forever at this rate undecided
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by jmoore(m): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
JIMMY1393:

If you registered in 2007 I can bet my left kidney that you're above 35....be like say you'll be a virgin forever at this rate undecided
Isaac married at 40.

Ain't rushing.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by WrittyWritter(f): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I'm saying all these because I am of the opinion that it's not possible for one to find a "non born-again virgin" except if he or she is caged or haven't been approached/enticed by the man/woman that he/she desires or craves for

Dat is a big lie..d truth is dat many if those 'born again' girls are not even virgins..I know girls dat are virgins but if dey tell u..u will never believe..gone are d days were virgins were d gud girls..never judge a book by its cover
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by WrittyWritter(f): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
jmoore:

Isaac married at 40.

Ain't rushing.

So..your a virgin in your thirties...if it is true..chaii..I respect u oo

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by WrittyWritter(f): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
iamyemiakins:

What is that thing that no amount of peer pressure would make you do?

Smoke
Drugs
Casual sex
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by FanOfMyself: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Dat is a big lie..d truth is dat many if those 'born again' girls are not even virgins..I know girls dat are virgins but if dey tell u..u will never believe..gone are d days were virgins were d gud girls..never judge a book by its cover
You are one of the sensible ladies here.
So I will engage you when I'm done watching Chelsea match cool
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Jack005(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Smoking ether cig or weed, also doing drugs of any sort and stealing. Let me add womanizing too
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Cetacean419: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
*Smoking * Cybercrime * Beating a woman
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Osmondpeters: 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lies and fake life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) / I keep seeing numbers like 4:44 12:12 5:55 / 18 Year Old Girl Inlove With Father!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.