Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl (7180 Views)

Nyash Experts In The House Please Help Me Assess This My Arse (pic) / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by jodpoundz(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Experts on wooing babes pls i need your help, there is this girl i like i didnt know she like me until she told my brother bluntly that she like me about a month ago, but i dont know how to go about it becus i dont know wether she meant it or she just said it on a casual basis, she look strict on a normal day and i dont want to get the embarrasment of my life cus am not sure wether she feel the same, but i notice these days that she wear tight dresses when ever am around and she like asking me uneccesary questions maybe just to have a glance of my face but still am not sure, experts pls i need your experienced advise i dont want the girl to slip off my radar pls. abeg mature minds.
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by RedPhoenix: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
She likes you already

Why complicate things.

Just get her digits and write how you feel for her telling her you have strong feelings for her. And that you respect her and that's why you didn't want to take it up with her personally

End the note by saying you'll understand if she doesn't feel the same way you do about her. But can't keep it to yourself.

Do this and keep mute she will continue from where you stop

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Aliligo(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
jodpoundz:
Experts on wooing babes pls i need your help, there is this girl i like i didnt know she like me until she told my brother bluntly that she like me about a month ago, but i dont know how to go about it becus i dont know wether she meant it or she just said it on a casual basis, she look strict on a normal day and i dont want to get the embarrasment of my life cus am not sure wether she feel the same, but i notice these days that she wear tight dresses when ever am around and she like asking me uneccesary questions maybe just to have a glance of my face but still am not sure, experts pls i need your experienced advise i dont want the girl to slip off my radar pls. abeg mature minds.

#endsars
or get yourself something to do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by jodpoundz(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
RedPhoenix:
She likes you already

Why complicate things.

Just get her digits and write how you feel for her telling her you have strong feelings for her. And that you respect her and that's why you didn't want to take it up with her personally

End the note by saying you'll understand if she doesn't feel the same way you do about her. But can't keep it to yourself.

i swear you are a legend, thank you i hope it works

5 Likes

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by RedPhoenix: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
jodpoundz:

i swear you are a legend, thank you i hope it works

Smiles.

When it comes to catching ladies for guys, I don't fail. Once you drop the message lock up, she'll be the one chasing you like madd

1 Like

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by uselessmod2: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
how old are u
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
What embarrassment of your life?
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by dukeprince50: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
RedPhoenix:
She likes you already

Why complicate things.

do this OP, but instead of texting her, make sure u say it to her one on one, eye to eye, sit her down and explain how u feel, but make sure she is ur friend enough to feel comfortable around u, if she isn't, use like two or three days to get to know her, discuss important things like what plans she has for herself, don't start discussing bbn and how laycorn won money, she go quickly friendzone u, and see u as a gossip mate make sure to be formal, then on the third or fourth day, just say ur mind, she go accept u, if she likes u, glory to God, if she doesn't, its fine. telling her directly has a way of boosting your confidence.
u have to boost ur confidence for future wooing, letter writing is for kids @ jodpoundz

1 Like

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by JONSYN7154: 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
jodpoundz:

What are the unnecessary question she's asking you? I want to know before I'll advice you.
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
OP your post sound childish somehow sha,,,,but don't follow any nairaland's code if you don't wanna chop slap,,,, I'm talking from experience,,,,,,,,, learn to create solutions by yourself,,, don't look into any other people's answer because they might not follow the same parth as yours,,,,,,,,,,wink

3 Likes

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by jodpoundz(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Aliligo:

#endsars
what the Bleep, there is time for every thing na #endsars i go marry abi, they carry #endsars for head you hear you better no go die before your time, bro every thing have time abeg,

3 Likes

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by dukeprince50: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
OK o
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Iyocartel: 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Like look at your face for what? Money dey your face?
Girls go disgrace you, you go learn the hard way.
Simp!

4 Likes

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Iyocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Like look at your face for what? Money dey your face?
Girls go disgrace you, you go learn the hard way.
Simp!
many nigerians are just scarred emotionally and mentally. So money has to be on his face before she looks at him.

I hope you have forgiven the women who disgraced you.

Lol

5 Likes

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
jodpoundz:
Guy, Be Direct In Ur Approach. Call D Girl Go Corner & Tell Her Ur Mind. Don't Let Her Appearance Frighten U. Ur Boldness Or Courage Matters. U Know As Doze Ganja Guys/bad Guys Dey Take Runs Babe Na. Use Dat Method.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by jodpoundz(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
uselessmod2:
how old are u
like seriously anyway i know this question would come up, i am 24 i wount lie, i dont know how to woo a woman at my ageg, na my upbringing make me dull small, strict parents, anyway am free now, but its not too late or is it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by dukeprince50: 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:
OP your post sound childish somehow sha,,,,but don't follow any nairaland's code if you don't wanna chop slap,,,, I'm talking from experience,,,,,,,,, learn to create solutions by yourself,,, don't look into any other people's answer because they might not follow the same parth as yours,,,,,,,,,,wink
advice has taken some persons to a far end than they should have with their own strength, there are people who counsel other, there are therapist around the world.
what u said makes no sense tbh

1 Like

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
jodpoundz:

like seriously anyway i know this question would come up, i am 24 i wount lie, i dont know how to woo a woman at my ageg, na my upbringing make me dull small, strict parents, anyway am free now, but its not too late or is it?
not too late. Never too late.

Just have this mindset of YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE and talk to her already!

stop looking for signs that she likes you because you will eventually notice what you are looking for even though they are not there.

1 Like

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by dukeprince50: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
jodpoundz:

e never too late, I have a friend who doesn't know how to woo a woman at 24 too, but I deh shock at 27, the kind big big nyash weh deh come visit am for house.
The guy is now the jagaban of wooing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by parkervero(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
jodpoundz:

Why do you make ladies look demigod?
Call her to come over with the face that looks like you dominate the environment and the conversation and tell her that you like her, don't show too much seriousness to it so it won't make you look like simp or something just tell her "I like you", and I would want us to hangout together. That's it. The situation will further help you with what to say, don't let your voice shake or stutter. And if you saw any guy with her don't feel jealous otherwise you will appear insecure around her.

2 Likes

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by jodpoundz(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Iyocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel
Like look at your face for what? Money dey your face? Girls go disgrace you, you go learn the hard way. Simp!
jezz guy chage your mentality and pls give me the full defination of "simp"
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
dukeprince50:
advice has taken some persons to a far end than they should have with their own strength, there are people who counsel other, there are therapist around the world.
what u said makes no sense tbh

I didn't say advise isn't good my brother,,,,

What you wrote is true,,,,,

I'm referring to nairaland's advise ignorantly,,,,wink

Ayam tired of it,,,,,

Yes,,, advise is the one of the basic element of acheivment,,, success,,, etc,,,

Why will i go against advise,,?
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by dukeprince50: 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:

I didn't say advise isn't good my brother,,,,

What you wrote is true,,,,,

I'm referring to nairaland's advise ignorantly,,,,wink

Ayam tired of it,,,,,

Yes,,, advise is the one of the basic element of acheivment,,, success,,, etc,,,

Why will i go against advise,,?
oh, OK, I understand. most NL are trolls but u can't just totally ignore the genuine persons who give sound and reasonable advice.
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
dukeprince50:
oh, OK, I understand. most NL are trolls but u can't just totally ignore the genuine persons who give sound and reasonable advice.

Okay sir,,,,✌️✊❤️
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Excessnation: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
I want to shift your womb
RedPhoenix:
She likes you already

Why complicate things.

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Excessnation: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
I really want to shift your womb
Aliligo:

#endsars
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Excessnation: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
I want to shift your womb
uselessmod2:
how old are u
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Excessnation: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
You need my d**k in your life
dukeprince50:
do this OP, but instead of texting her, make sure u say it to her one on one, eye to eye, sit her down and explain how u feel, but make sure she is ur friend enough to feel comfortable around u, if she isn't, use like two or three days to get to know her, discuss important things like what plans she has for herself, don't start discussing bbn and how laycorn won money, she go quickly friendzone u, and see u as a gossip mate make sure to be formal, then on the third or fourth day, just say ur mind, she go accept u, if she likes u, glory to God, if she doesn't, its fine. telling her directly has a way of boosting your confidence.
u have to boost ur confidence for future wooing, letter writing is for kids @ jodpoundz
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Sawzer(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
jodpoundz:

What else do you want to know?

Shoot your shots
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Excessnation: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
I’m ready to shift your womb now
Fact1:
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Excessnation: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
I can get you pregnant,
Sawzer:

What else do you want to know?

Shoot your shots
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by jodpoundz(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
JONSYN7154:

What are the unnecessary question she's asking you? I want to know before I'll advice you.
like yesterday she was asking me wether i saw her sis, something that she could just call her phone like isnt that uneccesary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread Closed!!! / I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. / See What I Did To My Neighbour's Pant After She Denied Me Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.