Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl (7208 Views)

Nyash Experts In The House Please Help Me Assess This My Arse (pic) / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Akanimoh113(m): 1:16am On Oct 27, 2020
Nigga............
If she's saying or asking unnecessary questions always give her an answer
Make her smile
Make her Happy
Give her attention
Make the discussion Fun

Continue with the Flow Like that, then you get her digits. Don't rush to get her digits. She may even be the one asking for your digit.

Or She may Probably Collect Your phone and Insert her number smiley

Be positive
Be on a Good vibe bro
Everything gonna go cool smiley

2 Likes

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by 444crop: 1:30am On Oct 27, 2020
All this is confused with lust....better differentiate between what u want especially this one u know say na she like u
jodpoundz:
Experts on wooing babes pls i need your help, there is this girl i like i didnt know she like me until she told my brother bluntly that she like me about a month ago, but i dont know how to go about it becus i dont know wether she meant it or she just said it on a casual basis, she look strict on a normal day and i dont want to get the embarrasment of my life cus am not sure wether she feel the same, but i notice these days that she wear tight dresses when ever am around and she like asking me uneccesary questions maybe just to have a glance of my face but still am not sure, experts pls i need your experienced advise i dont want the girl to slip off my radar pls. abeg mature minds.
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by jodpoundz(m): 3:46am On Oct 27, 2020
muller101:
You are free. And premarital sex is shagging you. Young Man you need counseling
jezz! Abeg am not really after that jor
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by COdeGenesis: 5:14am On Oct 27, 2020
jodpoundz:

like seriously anyway i know this question would come up, i am 24 i wount lie, i dont know how to woo a woman at my ageg, na my upbringing make me dull small, strict parents, anyway am free now, but its not too late or is it?

Just tell her how you feel about her now? Start from somewhere. U could take her on a date like sit out 1k don do or u stroll with her. Dont let her looks intimidate u. U dont hv to be perfect u just hv to try n be a man
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by jodpoundz(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2020
COdeGenesis:

Just tell her how you feel about her now? Start from somewhere. U could take her on a date like sit out 1k don do or u stroll with her. Dont let her looks intimidate u. U dont hv to be perfect u just hv to try n be a man
you guys are complicating this thing for me o, i dont even know how to use all these bunch of tips you guys have given me to use, omo its like i have to create my own techniques cus there are some tips here that is a no go area for me. Anyway thanks
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by muller101(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2020
jodpoundz:

jezz! Abeg am not really after that jor
You are not after that abi? May erection depart from you until the day you get married. Say Amen. I want to be sure you are not after that.

1 Like

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by jodpoundz(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2020
444crop:
All this is confused with lust....better differentiate between what u want especially this one u know say na she like u
lust for what e be like say u no know me, i can never get lust for any woman, you even said "confused" What!! God forbid, i just love the girl becus there are few evidence that she likes me so i want to make her love me, you know when a woman likes you is the koko becus you can never make a woman that does not like you to love you, i've had a few that slip off, but i wont allow this one laiye laiye never, i have seen my future wife. So bros abeg clear that thought.
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by jodpoundz(m): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2020
muller101:
You are not after that abi? May erection depart from you until the day you get married. Say Amen. I want to be sure you are not after that.
grin ah ah bros why na, do you want to kill me, normal that thing would always happen, she would even abandone me if i can do that shit, women love that stuff morethan men, not that i want to take advantage or sexmate stuff no, i love her and shes could be my future wife and i would love to marry her i swear if she no fuckup, you know female are much unrelieable.
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by COdeGenesis: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2020
jodpoundz:

you guys are complicating this thing for me o, i dont even know how to use all these bunch of tips you guys have given me to use, omo its like i have to create my own techniques cus there are some tips here that is a no go area for me. Anyway thanks

What is complicated there. The girl already likes you. She is very open to you. She talks to you. So you have one of the easiest task here. U are 24, it is better you knock off your fear and start trying to get to understand women. Get older friends. Mingle with guys and girls but do not lose focus. Life is too short to be like afraid of babes at 24.

1 Like

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by 444crop: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2020
All d best bro
jodpoundz:

lust for what e be like say u no know me, i can never get lust for any woman, you even said "confused" What!! God forbid, i just love the girl becus there are few evidence that she likes me so i want to make her love me, you know when a woman likes you is the koko becus you can never make a woman that does not like you to love you, i've had a few that slip off, but i wont allow this one laiye laiye never, i have seen my future wife. So bros abeg clear that thought.
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Mrscarter(f): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2020
jodpoundz:
Experts on wooing babes pls i need your help, there is this girl i like i didnt know she like me until she told my brother bluntly that she like me about a month ago, but i dont know how to go about it becus i dont know wether she meant it or she just said it on a casual basis, she look strict on a normal day and i dont want to get the embarrasment of my life cus am not sure wether she feel the same, but i notice these days that she wear tight dresses when ever am around and she like asking me uneccesary questions maybe just to have a glance of my face but still am not sure, experts pls i need your experienced advise i dont want the girl to slip off my radar pls. abeg mature minds.

Just talk to her. Even if U feel embaressed.
U don't try U don't get nowhere.
Just be straight out with her.
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Join my. Content writing team... And it will transform you financially and destinally

Wats up man? Please fill me in as regards your team.
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by RedPhoenix: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Wats up man? Please fill me in as regards your team.

Send me a message to the number on the signature
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Aliligo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=Excessnation post=95364510]I really want to shift your womb [/
shift your siblings and mama own first!
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Joker09(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
RedPhoenix:
She likes you already

Why complicate things.

Just get her digits and write how you feel for her telling her you have strong feelings for her. And that you respect her and that's why you didn't want to take it up with her personally

End the note by saying you'll understand if she doesn't feel the same way you do about her. But can't keep it to yourself.

Do this and keep mute she will continue from where you stop

Lool. This is so untrue, isn't it a Nigerian girl we're talking about here? Like u guys still haven't learned enough?
See, women don't like u to be so straight forward, either they like u or not. Especially when she's very attractive. The moment he pours out all his strong feelings out like that, the girl will start to find him unattractive and may start to ghost him. U forget it's all games to most of these girls, and u have to play it with them to score.

He should simply get her number, invite her over or visit her, they should be in a private space and discuss and get to know each other more, he should maintain eye contacts, touch her often, be confident, get to know her, crack little jokes and all. She'll let him kiss her if she's truly feeling him, and they can move further from there. Simple, no need for any 'loving you'.

He shouldn't pour out any feelings o. A guy chase sex first, the rest will follow. She should be the first to pour out feeling, not him. My 2 cents.
@ jodpoundz

1 Like

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by RedPhoenix: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Joker09:

Lool. This is so untrue, isn't it a Nigerian girl we're talking about here? Like u guys still haven't learned enough?
See, women don't like u to be so straight forward, either they like u or not. Especially when she's very attractive. The moment he pours out all his strong feelings out like that, the girl will start to find him unattractive and may start to ghost him. U forget it's all games to most of these girls, and u have to play it with them to score.

He should simply get her number, invite her over and visit her, they should be in a private space and discuss and get to know each other more, he should be maintain eye contacts, touch her often, flirt with her and make her smile. She'll let him kiss her if she's truly feeling him, and they can move further from there.

He shouldn't pour out any feelings o. A guy chase sex first, the rest will follow. She should be the first to pour out feeling, not him. My 2 cents.

How do you get sex from any woman without emotional connection and getting to talk?

And what's the difference between both things, what you said and what I said?

I actually deliberately asked him to ply the route of the straight and direct way so he won't waste his time not that I'm unaware of the circular activities ladies play, I just don't want him in that loop as from what I discern the Op wants to be in a place of certainty. This doesn't need any more confusion to add to his present confusion

If it doesn't work out, he bounces. It's not a death sentence na

Ladies are getting smarter now. Playing hard to get and losing good guys is becoming old fashioned. The average lady of late expects that love interest even before he asks out. If any brother wants to waste time, fine. But, I rather have guys go out once, if there's rejection, accept, let her be and move on to the next. There are plenty of fishes in the ocean

1 Like

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Joker09(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
RedPhoenix:

How do you get see from any woman without emotional connection and getting to talk?

And what's the difference between both things, what you said and what I said?

I actually deliberately asked him to ply the route of the straight and direct way so he won't waste his time not that I'm unaware of the circular activities ladies play, I just don't want him in that loop as from what I discern the Op wants to be in a place of certainty. This doesn't need any more confusion to add to his present confusion

If it doesn't work out, he bounces. It's not a death sentence na

The straight forward and direct route is not advisable for anyone. I learned that d hard way about girls. Females love the mystery and I'm sure u know that. You just don't put everything out like that to a girl that isn't your girlfriend yet.
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by RedPhoenix: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Joker09:

The straight forward and direct route is not advisable for anyone. I learned that d hard way about girls. Females love the mystery and I'm sure u know that. You just don't put everything out like that to a girl that isn't your girlfriend yet.

I agree too, you have cogent points.

But even in a relationship ladies will always be ladies. Ladies are never straightforward. They like to be in the position of pursuing than being pursued technically so one doesn't come off to cheap.

1 Like

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Joker09(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I agree too, you have cogent points.

But even in a relationship ladies will always be ladies. Ladies are never straightforward. They like to be in the position of pursuing than being pursued technically so one doesn't come off to cheap.

Yes. Exactly.
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by RedPhoenix: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
Joker09:

Yes. Exactly.

Well, many ladies are being more straightforward o. Despite being engaged and all, I've had atleast five females approach me directly within just the past few weeks. Na me dey run now. Well, like our kids poetry says, some like it hot, some like it cold, some like it in the fridge, three days old. grin
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Joker09(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Well, many ladies are being more straightforward o. Despite being engaged and all, I've had atleast five females approach me directly within just the past few weeks. Na me dey run now.

Let them be straightforward with you, it's left to you to accept their offers or decline. They approach me all the time as well, they come in different form, age and shape. But that won't make me be straightforward to the ones I'm trying to woo.
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by RedPhoenix: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
Joker09:

Let them be straightforward with you but don't be straightforward with them. They approach me all the time as well, they come in different form, age and shapes. But that won't make me be straightforward to the ones I'm trying to woo.

My new goal with women is simple, you do the asking me out, and use your emotions, I keep mind and do the playing around. No time, bro. I don't do anything with a woman that doesn't do the asking or labor for winning over my heart. That way, she bleeds and goes through rigours that'll make her behave well whenever she thinks of misbehaving.
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Obakashdee(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
You won’t know
Just go and meet her and tell her what you want simple, if she gree continue if not move on, no carry any woman matter out for head, she fit no even Dey reason you sef
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Joker09(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
RedPhoenix:

My new goal with women is simple, you do the asking me out, and use your emotions, I keep mind and do the playing around. No time, bro. I don't do anything with a woman that doesn't do the asking or labor for winning over my heart. That way, she bleeds and goes through rigours that'll make her behave well whenever she thinks of misbehaving.

You're doing it the right and best way. Men are the prize, once you get that, you won't stress yourself anymore. Any girl that can not fit into your rule can go away. The only thing a man needs to do is approach and make your interest known, she has to do the rest by chasing you directly or indirectly. No more attention to undeserving females again. Men are the prize. When you're a high value man, a lot of them will come around. Just approach, subtly make your interest known and you choose from those that chase you. That's the logic bro. You're doing it right!
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by RedPhoenix: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Joker09:

You're doing it the right and best way. Men are the prize, once you get that, you won't stress yourself anymore. Any girl that can not fit into your rule can go away. The only thing a man needs to do is approach and make your interest known, she has to do the rest by chasing you directly or indirectly. No more attention to undeserving females again. Men are the prize. When you're a high value man, a lot of them will come around. Just approach, subtly make your interest known and you choose from those that chase you. That's the logic bro. You're doing it right!

Gbam

That's why I counselled the Op to drop the hint and walk away. It worries them more than anything when they don't know where they stand. That's how it should be, let them feel the pain males feel with them doing the pursuing.
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Joker09(m): 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Gbam

That's why I counselled the Op to drop the hint and walk away. It worries them more than anything when they don't know where they stand. That's how it should be, let them feel the pain males feel with them doing the pursuing.

Exactly. Yeah op should drop the hint, in fact inviting her to a private place and trying to know her is enough for a smart girl to catch the hint, he shouldn't hesitate to go for a kiss when he gets the chance to kiss her, ladies like that action, that confidence in a man. That was how I got a girl claiming to have a boyfriend sometime ago, tho what we had was very short, she literally cheated on d guy, I only invited her to a very private cool spot, and I went for the kiss when I had d chance. Boom, that was it, rest is history..

If he has the chance to sleep with her that same day, he should go ahead but he shouldn't commit immediately. She'll be the one chasing him up and down that way, she'll chase for his "commitment".
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by RedPhoenix: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
Joker09:

Exactly. Yeah op should drop the hint, in fact inviting her to a private place and trying to know her is enough for a smart girl to catch the hint, he shouldn't hesitate to go for a kiss when he gets the chance to kiss her, ladies like that action, that confidence in a man. That was how I got a girl claiming to have a boyfriend sometime ago, tho what we had was very short, she literally cheated on d guy, I only invited her to a very private cool spot, and I went for the kiss when I had d chance. Boom, that was it, rest is history..

If he has the chance to sleep with her that same day, he should go ahead but he shouldn't commit immediately. She'll be the one chasing him up and down that way, she'll chase for his "commitment".

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Joker09(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Hahahahahahahahaha

Yeaah, it works. If he finds it hard to go directly for the kiss, he may hug her at first, then kiss her on the neck and then graduate to the lips. If the girl is truly feeling him, trust me, she'll let him, since they will both be in a private space. Except she's not feeling him. You can't be a slowpoke with these girls and you can't be chasing them as well. You get the drift.
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by RedPhoenix: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
Joker09:

Yeaah, it works. If he finds it hard to go directly for the kiss, he may hug her at first, then kiss her on the neck and then graduate to the lips. If the girl is truly feeling him, trust me, she'll let him. Except she's not feeling him. You can't be a slowpoke with these girls and you can't be chasing them as well. You get the drift.

Letting the emotions do the talking. This is the maximum straight route. It's daring and crazy, doesn't need explanations of any sort

1 Like

Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Joker09(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Letting the emotions do the talking. This is the maximum straight route. It's drying and crazy, doesn't need explanations of any sort

Exactly. They respond to that better. No time to waste.
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by AndreSalvatore: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
dukeprince50:
do this OP, but instead of texting her, make sure u say it to her one on one, eye to eye, sit her down and explain how u feel, but make sure she is ur friend enough to feel comfortable around u, if she isn't, use like two or three days to get to know her, discuss important things like what plans she has for herself, don't start discussing bbn and how laycorn won money, she go quickly friendzone u, and see u as a gossip mate make sure to be formal, then on the third or fourth day, just say ur mind, she go accept u, if she likes u, glory to God, if she doesn't, its fine. telling her directly has a way of boosting your confidence.
u have to boost ur confidence for future wooing, letter writing is for kids @ jodpoundz

"if she likes him glory be to god" ??
Like she's some kind of trophy to be won?
Mehn, pusssyy worshipping is real.

Op, she's attracted to u already n all is left for u is to go with the flow! never act lovey dovey just to attract a puzzy!
Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

+18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] / Love Letter From A Mathematics Gye To A Science Girl / Overrated Sexual Positions*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.