Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela (21135 Views)

Nigeria �� Vs Ghana �� Which Has Better Music? Ghana �� Vs Nigeria �� / US Naval Force Performs Fela Kuti's "Water E No Get Enemy" / Meet Nigeria's Only Female Producer Who Produced Sean Tizzle's Pempe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Tohsynetita1:
Everybody has his or her own favorite in any art,skill,or style. But in music, what should matter is the lyrics that pass message. If you want to sing about love, sing about it, if na peace, sing it, if na against bad governance, sing it, but why combining yansh with government with water e.t.c calling labalaba laba that doesn't relate to the meaning of the message you are passing, I think fela does that most. His musical lyrics is always derailed, doesn't really have a point. He will just add beat, melody and instrument to spice it. And that's what most worldly musician does and people tagged it hip hop.

Don't get it wrong. Fela is a dramatist. He's theatrical. He captures the attention of his audience by fussing sultry lyrics as a method to drive key themes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by elvision1(m): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
naptu2:

For the first time in a very long while.
I found someone on nairaland worthy of accolades . What you just wrote is a quora piece.
they are not worthy to lie on the streets of nairaland but am glad you did because i would have never believed there is hope for Nigerian music enthusiasts. Accolades once again sir.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by elvision1(m): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Analyst7:
Omo I was shocked seeing some ppl say lagbaja is better, mehn pple no sabbi legend for the game, legend wey start the game, fela is simply a genius, I have all his songs on my phone and I put it on repeat, that guy is a freestylist with nice messages, am sure even lagbaja no go like this comparison

Lagbaja go run mad if he see this comparison! I shout as I see am! The OP is a fucking **** Bleep shit! I no fit even talk!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by elvision1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
ajebuter:

Can you even imagine?

Lagbaja bawo

It makes me angry!

Am angrier than you right now ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by elvision1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Judolisco:
that u invented something doesn't mean ur type is d best... If not we for still dey fly plane wey Wright brothers invent or old cars made in d 1800's

Haha! How can you say this and still hold a school certificate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by adewaleola01: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
fela na baba nla . the great prophet. ����� pastor na enjoyment imam na gbaladun . pa ra ra n ra ra ���. suffering and smiling. lagbaja ke .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by adewaleola01: 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
the op no well upstair.
Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by Osusu317(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
rapcy:

I put it to you that you've either not listened to Fela songs or you don't know what he's talking about
Guy stfu what kind of nonsense/rubbish comparison is this one na...
See fela see trouble o, u nor jz get respect intact u b small boy..... A whole Fela Kuti
Just go type greatest musicians of all time weda u nor go see Fela for top 15!!!!!!!
Can u imagine the rubbish mtchewwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by naptu2: 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Vieybazz:
Lagbaja schooled with music and understand this music very well, fela is just an activist wey also get talent to sing, which by that gave pushed him to limel. Lagbaja,! Omo baba mukomuko, that man sabi pass fela countless time

Lagbaja schooled with music? Fela had a degree in music from Trinity College, London. He was a master composer and arranger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by Osusu317(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Very big insult to Fela kuti....
That was how one useless Idiot was busy comparing Lucky Dube to Almighty Bob Marley I just looked @ the guy like a fool...
Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by naptu2: 12:22am On Dec 18, 2020
I remember when this song was released. I immediately rushed to my keyboard. "I must play that refrain by all means possible".

Many leaders as you see dem
Na different disguise dem dey oh
Animal in human skin
Animal e put u tie oh
Animal e wear agbada
Animal e put u suit u

These disguising leaders oh, na wah for dem
Dem hold meeting everywhere, dem reach America

These disguising leaders oh, na wah for dem
Dem hold meeting everywhere, dem reach America

Dem call the place United Nations
Hear oh another animal talk
Wetin united inside United Nations?
Who & who unite for United Nations?
No be there Thatcher & Argentina dey
No be there Reagan & Libya dey
Israel versus Lebanon
Iran oh versus Iraq-i
East West Block versus West Block East
No be there dem dey oh United Nations
Dis "united" United Nations
One veto vote is equal to 92...or more, or more
What kind sense be dat, na animal sense

Dem go hold meeting oh, Dem go start yap human beings
Animal talk don start again
Dash dem human rights

Dem go hold meeting oh, Dem go start yap human beings
Animal talk don start again
Dash dem human rights
Give dem human rights

How animal go know say dem no born me as slave?
How animal go know say slave trade don pass?

And, they wan dash us human rights
Animal must talk to human beings
Give dem human rights

I beg e oh, make you hear me well-u well
I beg e oh, make you hear me very well
Human rights na my property
So therefore, you can't dash me my property
Human rights na my property
Dey wan dash us human rights

Some people say why I dey talk like dis
No be talk like dis dem take to carry me go prison ee-oh"
No be me dey talk, na Prime Minister Botha dey talk ee-oh
No be me dey talk, na Prime Minister Botha dey talk ee-oh

Him say, this uprising will bring out the beast in us
This uprising will bring out the beast in us

Him say, this uprising will bring out the beast in us
This uprising will bring out the beast in us

Ke ji keke
My argument

Botha na friend to Thatcher & Reagan
Botha na friend to some other leaders too
And together dem wan dash us human rights
Animal wan dash us human rights
Animal can't dash me human rights
Animal can't dash us human rights

Fela Anikulapo-Kuti - Beast Of No Nation live at the Zenith in Paris in 1984.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0BhNPiq78k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by naptu2: 1:24am On Dec 18, 2020
One of the things that fascinated me about Fela's music and which constantly makes me eager to play his songs is that I hear something new and interesting every time I hear it. There's always a new line to play, always a new play on words to discover. It's so fascinating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by Judolisco(m): 1:37am On Dec 18, 2020
elvision1:

Haha! How can you say this and still hold a school certificate?
come and collect d certificate
Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by bornsinner(m): 6:41am On Dec 18, 2020
From the comments have seen thus far, I think Seun needs to put age restrictions on NL, Its obvious most of u don't evn knw lagbaja was among fela band n that aside how do u morons listen to music, yet most morons re saying rubbish...in case y'all don't knw fela created his own style of music Afrobeat n was accepted generally, over 20 foreign musicians have sample his beats....with regards to his lyrics mehn! I'm disappointed in these kids no wonder y'all idolised wizkid,davido, olamide etc....when u digest junk,u'd spit junk out also...u guys shld go back n listen to his lyrics wit open mind then y'all would realise he was a lyrical prophet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by naptu2: 7:06am On Dec 18, 2020
By the way, Orlando Julius did not create Afrobeat. The co-creators of Afrobeat were Fela Anikulapo-Kuti and Tony Allen.

Orlando Julius originally played traditional Yoruba styles, then he switched to highlife in the 1960s. That's where he first found fame. This song was one of his biggest hits.

Orlando Julius - Jagua Nana (1965).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6D8uJqnexQ

He then travelled to the US where he played funk music with people like Hugh Masekela and James Brown. That's what he was doing in the 1970s.

Fela had already created and switched to Afrobeat by the mid-1970s.

Orlando Julius only switched to Afrobeat when he came back to Nigeria c1979 and discovered that it was popular here. That's when he released songs like Dance Afrobeat. I remember when this song was released because I was pleased that someone else was also playing afrobeat. It was on heavy rotation on Lagos Television.

Orlando Julius - Dance Afrobeat (1983).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bC6TRRMwgs

You can hear the obvious Fela influence in the song.

Orlando Julius also influenced Fela in the 1960s, but he didn't create afrobeat.

1 Like

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by naptu2: 7:46am On Dec 18, 2020
naptu2:
All Fela's songs are great. For me, his songs can be put into two categories: the political songs and the commercial songs. I think that the political songs are the greatest, but the commercial songs are also fantastic. This is one of the best of the commercial songs.

This song was everywhere in the '70s and '80s, but a time came when it was difficult to find the vocal version. The instrumental version could easily be found. I'm going to post both versions.

You can clearly hear Fela yelling in this song. That's a technique that James Brown copied. Several bands (including swedish, norwegian and american bands) have covered the instrumental version of this song.

Jeun ko ku o! O de!
Chop and quench o! O de!
Wacki and die! O de!

Ole, e bami le lo o!

Fela Ransome-Kuti and his Africa 70 - Jeun Ko Ku (Chop And Quench) - (1971).

Instrumental

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC7fNVx2uEk

Vocal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIckHF1cQJ0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by naptu2: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2020
Some people mentioned the beginning of Army Arrangement and said that Fela lacked focus because it was meant to be a political song but he was singing about X-rated things. Someone else said that he might have done that because of weed. This is another example of what I wrote earlier. These people do not understand the context of the song.

Fela usually performed his songs at Shrine for many years before releasing them as albums. He immediately stopped playing a song at Shrine after releasing it. People that regularly attended Shrine knew all of Fela's songs, even the songs that were never released as albums or singles. Now the question is, what usually happened at Shrine? You'll easily understand the beginning of Army Arrangement if you know what usually happens at Shrine.

I posted this on November 7th.

naptu2:
I think the Anikulapo-Kuti family need to release a comedy album. They need to release an album of Fela's yabbis. No music, just yabbis.

It'll be 18+ of course, but they need to release it.

naptu2:
grin grin grin

I remember when Femi came to perform in my compound in 1989. Some of the people in the neighbourhood were trying to get him to engage in yabbis, but he begged them and told them that this was not the Shrine.

(I know the people that were heckling him. They were regular visitors to the shrine).

Then one of my neighbours heckled him in a way that got to him and Femi replied,

"Everybody dey sitdown with their girlfriend, but you dey sitdown with boyfriend".

grin The guy sitting beside him quietly got up and walked away as the entire audience exploded with laughter.

naptu2:
OMG! I actually know the article that Fela was referring to. It was in the Punch Newspapers. I'm certain of it.

On two occasions, in 1990 and 1995, Punch's entertainment column wrote that Fela was ill. They wrote that anybody that is close to Fela should advise him to see a doctor. They said that he refused to see a doctor and preferred to take African herbs. They said that he also had issues with his skin.

The issue of "talking to mad man" arose because some journalists wrote that Fela and Bishop Okogie criticised all the previous governments in Nigeria, but their criticisms reduced after Babangida became president.

So I guess that this will be the beginning of my yabbis playlist. No music, just yabis.

Fela yabbing everybody in 1990.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A4Udo3qXdE

I posted these in 2017

naptu2:
You've got to give people something different when you are on stage.

Do you know that there were people who used to go to the Shrine on a Friday night to watch Fela, yet the main thing that attracted them was not Fela's music.

What did they go to watch Fela do?

I'll supply the answer tonight (some of you already know).

naptu2:
This song is also known as "Alhaji Alhaji". I'm going to post two versions of the song. The beginning of the first video is 18+ (L).

It sounds like the audio in the second video was recorded at Shrine and you know what happens at shrine grin. As usual a brave (or stupid) fellow yabbed Fela and Fela focussed his attention on the guy and yabbed his life away. The yabbis is also 18+ (L).

Fela Anikulapo-Kuti - Music Against Second Slavery (MASS).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_Ms1QVg_f4

Fela Anikulapo-Kuti - Music Against Second Slavery (MASS) (Live at the Shrine).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_kwPfIGizo

naptu2:
Memories (no yabis) grin

Federlos Circus came to Nigeria on 3 occasions. . .or rather, I'm aware of 3 occasions that Federlos Circus came to Nigeria - 1985, 1989 and 1995. I attended their shows on all 3 occasions. I can barely remember the 1985 shows, apart from the lady on the high wire, but I remember their 1989 tour very well.

I attended every single show that they did in 1989, even the Command Performance.

They had three types of shows:

1) the regular shows (I've forgotten what the gate fee was),

2) the Command Performance (which was meant for ministers and diplomats. Prince Tony Momoh was the minister of information and culture at the time and he attended the event). The Command Performance was strictly by invitation.

3) the free show (I've forgotten what they called it). This was the last show and it was free admittance to everybody in the neighbourhood.

Femi Anikulapo-Kuti performed at both the Command Performance and at the Free Show. Some members of the audience gave him problems during the free show. These guys were regular patrons of the Afrika Shrine and they wanted Femi to do a yabis session. Femi kept trying to tell them that this is not the Shrine and that he is not Fela (he even told them to go to the Shrine if they want yabis), but they would not listen.

Then one guy (someone that I know) yabbed Femi and that was the last straw.

"Everybody siddon with their girlfriend, you na your boyfriend you come siddon with", Femi replied. The guy that was sitting beside my friend immediately got up and moved away. The audience went crazy. grin

naptu2:
Lekki Sun Splash (Dec 1993)

The crowd urged Fela to "yab" Abacha, since he hadn't yabbed Abacha the way he had yabbed Babangida.

"Wetin una want make I talk? In the country of the blind the one eyed man is leading" (Abacha was cross-eyed).

"We get Babangida we think say things bad, now Abacha don come and everything turn to basha basha"

I'm off to search for my other posts that contain Fela's Yabbis.

2 Likes

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by Bobwitwicky(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2020
NewDelhi:
I'll give it to lagbaja. His music are more captivating, better beats and rhymes to put you in a dance mood. Even if you no dance you go dey shake head.

Give fela 10 mins to sing a song, he will use the first 5 mins for rythymless beats, 2 mins for lyrics wey no get meaning and the last 3 mins for another round of rhythmeless beats.

Lagbaja was way better in my opinion.

it's very obvious that don't understand anything about music for you to call Fela's beats rythmless......... If great music producers like swissbeatz, timberland, Pdiddy and even JayZ could sample his music..... Who r u to tag it rythmless....By the way, lagbaja u r talking about learned from him.... He played in his band

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by naptu2: 9:31am On Dec 18, 2020
There are 4 absolute super legends of African music that blazed the trail for Africans on the world stage. They are Fela Anikulapo-Kuti of Nigeria, Hugh Masekela of South Africa, Manu Dibango of Cameroon and Mariam Makeba of South Africa. This post is about two of them.

naptu2:

South African jazz musician Hugh Masekela had not seen his good friend Fela Anikulapo-Kuti for many years, so when he came to perform in Nigeria, he took the opportunity to visit his friend & the following conversation ensued.

Hugh: I heard you got married to 27 women, where are they? I want to see them.

Fela: (Hisses) I divorced them.

Hugh: You divorced them? Why?

Fela: My girlfriends were jealous

Here is Hugh Masekela's cover of Fela's song, Lady.

Hugh Masekela - Lady (1980)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QjO6rHHqpw

Masekela released this song after Fela's death. "There will never be another Fela".

naptu2:
Hugh Masekela's tribute to Fela.

Fela

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi_jU9VnD4w
Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by naptu2: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2020
naptu2:
I posted this some years ago and it's appropriate to post it again.

I've often heard people say that there was beef between Fela and Manu Dibango, but I've never seen evidence of it. Fela spoke highly of Manu Dibango when he was alive and Dibango also spoke highly of Fela.

(The only concrete thing that I've seen that points to any problem was when Seun Kuti was asked in the 2010s if he could work with Manu Dibango and he said that he respected Dibango but he was his father's rival, so he wouldn't work with him).

Anyway, Dibango was asked about Fela in this video and he said that he was good friends with Fela. He said that the president of the Ivory Coast asked him to manage an Ivorian TV station and that he left the US and went to live in Abidjan for 2 years. He said it was just an hour and a half from Abidjan to Lagos by air and he flew to Lagos every weekend to spend time with Fela at the Shrine.

He said that Fela was also a very good composer and if you listened to tracks like Lady you'd realise how good Fela was at composing music.

He said that the difference between him and Fela was that Fela was a politician and he didn't like to get involved in politics because politics is a messy business.

He said that he performed with Fela at concerts in Italy, Holland and around the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeWlia17y24
Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by Austinbass12(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by Frenzy01(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
NewDelhi:
I'll give it to lagbaja. His music are more captivating, better beats and rhymes to put you in a dance mood. Even if you no dance you go dey shake head.

Give fela 10 mins to sing a song, he will use the first 5 mins for rythymless beats, 2 mins for lyrics wey no get meaning and the last 3 mins for another round of rhythmeless beats.

Lagbaja was way better in my opinion.

I've never seen a more stupid person in my life, you sound so childish and extremely foolish with your comprehension of Fela's music. I guess you're writing this silly post with your free 20mb daily from MTN. Why won't you spill sh!t from your mouth. Useless baboon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by Frenzy01(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Don't ever compare the two abeg.
Wetin Fela sing? Fela was just a weed smoking noise maker. No lyrics, no message, just useless and unnecessary repetition of meaningless words.
Lagbaja any day anytime.
You can actually like lagbaja without insulting Fela. Because your small lizard Brain cannot comprehend his kind of lyrics and what he sings doesn't make it useless. Don't worry boy, I was once like you but when you grow up a little.. You'd understand life better and learn to celebrate a genius and not a mediocre. Useless baboon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by Frenzy01(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
NewDelhi:

As in I have a file that contains all his album and music. It's almost 4 gig. The guy was an activist no doubt but some of his music no just follow. He go just dey talk nonsense. Reminds me of one of his songs. He wanted to bash government as usual. Before he started he started talking about yansh. Said something like "yansh na wonderful material property, woman dey use am shìt ,fvck, piss. Yansh is very wonderful.".

Abeg weytin concern yansh with the matter on ground. He go con use 80% time for beats, use 20% for lyrics.

Not taking away his greatness tho

Fela's song is not for animals like you sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by Frenzy01(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lagbaja is great
Fela is greater.. Only someone with a great mind can comprehend and assimilate the kind of Fela's music.

Not the poor minded troglodytes we have on this post commenting and spewing trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by Frenzy01(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
pelkad1290:
Fela na naira Marley While lagbaja na omah lay
Ode
Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by Frenzy01(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
The OP must be a cow for thinking about this.. This is an insult to Fela's legacy.. I'm livid right now.

Even the people that moved this disgusting post to the front page are all equally nuts

1 Like

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by naptu2: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
In just a few days time it will be exactly 37 years since this happened.

I woke up and there was another coup. We did what we always do on coup mornings, we scanned all the stations. NTA2 Channel 5 was off the air, but NTA Channel 10 was showing this.

Fela Anikulapo-Kuti - Pansa Pansa (live in Berlin in 1978).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr8oRpA2SpE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by naptu2: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
naptu2:
This is from a funny interview that Fela had with May Ellen Ezekiel (MEE). It's a long time ago but I can still remember the funny part of the interview. I can't remember it word for word so I'll paraphrase.

Why are people surprised that students are joining campus cults? What do you expect them to do when you put them in a faculty. What did you call it again? fa-cult-y. Ehen!

Technology came from Africa. Do you know the meaning of technology in Yoruba? Te ki ina lo ji.

1 Like

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by naptu2: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Now let's go waaaay back to the afro-jazz era. Back before the politics. These are the Lagos songs.

Fela Ransome-Kuti and his Koola Lobitos - Oni Dodo (1968).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufwUcZ5ycXI

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by naptu2: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
This is a beautiful short song from the 1969 Los Angeles sessions.

Viva Africa

This is brother Fela Ransome Kuti

This is one time I would like to say a few things
Men are born Kings are made
Treaties are signed Wars are fought
Every country has its own problems
So has Nigeria so has Africa
Let us bind our wounds and live together in peace
Nigeria, one nation indivisible
Long live Nigeria Viva Africa

The history of mankind
Is full of obvious turning points and significant events
Though tongue and tribe my differ
We are all Nigerians
We are all Africans
War is not the answer
It has never been the answer
And it will never be the answer fighting amongst each other
Let's live together in peace
Nigeria one Nation Indivisible

Let's eat together like we used to eat
Let's plan together like we used to plan
Sing together like we used to sing
Dance together like we used to dance
United we stand, divided we fall
You know what I mean
I hope you do
Let us bind our wounds and live together in peace
Nigeria one nation indivisible

Brothers and Sisters in Africa
Never should we learn to wage war against each other
Let Nigeria be a lesson to all
We have more to learn towards building then destroying
Our people can't afford any more sufferings
Let's join hands Africa
We have nothing to lose
But a lot to gain
War is not the answer
War has never been the answer
And it will never be the answer
Fighting amongst each other
One nation indivisible
Long live Nigeria
Viva Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omp36v4Fxbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Produced Better Music Between Lagbaja And Fela by naptu2: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
This is one of my favourites (because of the lyrics and the rhythm).

Fela Anikulapo-Kuti - Monday Morning in Lagos (1975).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enb8Z4kgkVw

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show / 54 RADIO STATIONS Sited IN Lagos State / 5 Things An Up And Coming Nigerian Artist Must Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.