Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. (6325 Views)

JUST IN: She Soaked Her Dirty Pants And Bra In My Kitchen Bucket / Do Women Feel Early Morning Konji Too Like We Guys Do Feel Early Morning Boner? / Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
The kind of weird friends I hang out with is extraordinarily awesome, I just thank and praise God Almighty for blessing me with friends who are so heavenly conscious.

She came back from work and she's like.....all she needs right now is speak hot tongues for 4 hours.

She needed me to join her, wow, we get on praying and several visions were released, spiritual works were carried out and I was like, I couldn't actually put words together how I feel and what was happening.

Someone came back under this heavy rain, I was getting ready to sleep to get ready for my night prayers for work the Lord is given me, all of a sudden I got a call for urgent prayers for the nation's and the whole world for 4hours.

What do you think

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Sundrus: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Na wa for some human beings oh undecided

4 Likes

Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Grace
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2020

4 Likes

Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
Smokers for life,,,,,,

We must smoke harder,,,,,,,,,,,wink

It gives us sense,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:
Smokers for life,,,,,,

Conversation. Go learn about and you'd be better, much better!!
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

Conversation. Go learn about and you'd be better, much better!!

I'm good,,,, much good,,,, even gooder than the way you think in dat,,,,,,

So what's yaa point,,,,?

1 Like

Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:

I'm good,,,, much good,,,, even gooder than the way you think in dat,,,,,,

So what's yaa point,,,,?

I want you cute, you got to be cute, you are too wild for a creature.

Don't lose everything, you are about to enter into the pot prepared 5 years ago. You are canal, you think everything is a joke. You got to be serious with your life right now. You must cross the road many couldn't.
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

I want you cute, you got to be cute, you are too wild for a creature.

Don't lose everything, you are about to enter into the pot prepared 5 years ago. You are canal, you think everything is a joke. You got to be serious with your life right now. You must cross the road many couldn't.

Yaga,,, you gotta need to flow,,,i mean flow,,, flow harder,,,,even flow hardest,,,,,,

Yaaa,,,u sure ,,, u must say you're surer,,,,,,,, if yes,, tanks,,,,,, you're a block you think everything needs unnecessary seriousness,,,,,,yaaa that's sure u must also,,,,,,, of course dats both of us essence of working and determinating,,,,,, we must cross,,,wink
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Cholls(m): 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:
Smokers for life,,,,,,

my brother repent for the kingdom of ganja farmland is at hand.
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Cholls:
my brother repent for the kingdom of ganja farmland is at hand.

Nooi,, u a not saying Truth,,,

Smoke harder,,,,,❎❎❎
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Kissiemu(m): 12:30am On Oct 27, 2020
Sister Shine shine...I hope no problem?
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Looted weeds at work cheesy

3 Likes

Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by femi4: 5:54am On Oct 27, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:
The kind of weird friends I hang out with is extraordinarily awesome, I just thank and praise God Almighty for blessing me with friends who are so heavenly conscious.

She came back from work and she's like.....all she needs right now is speak hot tongues for 4 hours.

She needed me to join her, wow, we get on praying and several visions were released, spiritual works were carried out and I was like, I couldn't actually put words together how I feel and what was happening.

Someone came back under this heavy rain, I was getting ready to sleep to get ready for my night prayers for work the Lord is given me, all of a sudden I got a call for urgent prayers for the nation's and the whole world for 4hours.

What do you think
Speak in tongues not "hot tongues"
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2020
Truth being spread
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by DaInferno(m): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2020
at this point; I give up on your threads, what exactly is usually wrong with you most of the time?

am trying to connect the dots and can't understand a thing!
seems all you write is for people with 3xtra ordinary minds
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by beakie(m): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2020
some fantastic content available here come and have a look at soe of our <a href="https://rent-buy-thailand.com/pattaya-properties-for-sale/buy-property-jomtien">real estate pattaya</a>

Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by LikeAking: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2020
DaInferno:
at this point; I give up on your threads, what exactly is usually wrong with you most of the time?

am trying to connect the dots and can't understand a thing!
seems all you write is for people with 3xtra ordinary minds

She has not been laid for a long time.
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by PAWG(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2020
LikeAking:

She has not been laid for a long time.

Walahi craze don dey near. Aunty please get married so you can have sex and clear your brain... Cos I'm not understanding
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Jimbadly: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2020
You got bipolar disorder OP. undecided

Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by MickzyDonald: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fact1:
Smokers for life,,,,,,

Nigga let them know

1 Share

Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Oh God!
Okay good story
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
dafuq!!!
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by mustapha3097(m): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
MickzyDonald:

Nigga let them know

Know what sir,,,? grin
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hallelujah
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by consultancy: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
"Speak hot tongues for 4 hours" grin grin grin grin grin grin. You better use your time wisely, cos time waits for no man.
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2020
consultancy:
"Speak hot tongues for 4 hours" grin grin grin grin grin grin. You better use your time wisely, cos time waits for no man.

Understanding.... cry out little mind.
Re: She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:39am On Nov 03, 2020
Mercy

(1) (Reply)

My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me / Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.