Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,879 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) (6341 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by Rtk5: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
This is really disgusting to me. She bleach alot yet cannot look for a good cream that can eliminate ths stretch mark, if this is her breast i wonder how the rest of the body will be.

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by soundOsonic: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Stop being like this. What's your problem? So she have stretch marks so what? She is positive about her body. Go and find work oga

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by SUPERPACK: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Is it your breast, the owner is not complaining.

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by Treasure17(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
She's beautiful with the stretch marks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
See brother
Brother wey mumu
Brother wey no get sense

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by meobizy(f): 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Somebody who once had a child should have the signs of bearing the greatest gift on earth removed? If I say Nairaland is full of lunatics you very lunatics will keep attacking someone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by Jeremani: 12:04am On Dec 07, 2021
So you creat a trend for stretch mark?

Oga u are not productive.

If u have nothing to do,
Y not sleep like your brother below

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by Koolspot(m): 12:28am On Dec 07, 2021
Rtk5:
This is really disgusting to me. She bleach alot yet cannot look for a good cream that can eliminate ths stretch mark, if this is her breast i wonder how the rest of the body will be.

That is not our business

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by Koolspot(m): 12:30am On Dec 07, 2021
soundOsonic:
Stop being like this. What's your problem? So she have stretch marks so what? She is positive about her body. Go and find work oga

Make God bless you real good

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by Koolspot(m): 12:31am On Dec 07, 2021
Jeremani:
So you creat a trend for stretch mark?

Oga u are not productive.

If u have nothing to do,
Y not sleep like your brother below

grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by Bunmhi(f): 2:12am On Dec 07, 2021
Ode angry

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by olanikeh: 2:58am On Dec 07, 2021
If you care to know some black people has stretch marks on thier breast and they may not have at any other part(s) of thier body
Stop body shaming

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by rex444(m): 3:13am On Dec 07, 2021
See as ee come fine for her body but I still wi pass ..
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by Judybash93(m): 3:19am On Dec 07, 2021
So what?
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by jericco1(m): 4:11am On Dec 07, 2021
It is well
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 5:10am On Dec 07, 2021
Op you just wan show us say she open boobs small abi ?

I personally forgive you go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by femi4: 5:44am On Dec 07, 2021
Stretch marks are beautiful, its like having leaves pattern

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by ClassicMan202(m): 6:07am On Dec 07, 2021
Rtk5:

Disgusting to you?? On top another person breast? She force you to look am abi press am? Just mind your business abeg

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by MufasaLion: 6:31am On Dec 07, 2021
OP, you're just chasing cheap clout.

There's nothing bad in a woman having stretch marks. It's a beauty in disguise for some.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by Palazee(m): 6:55am On Dec 07, 2021
Whose she
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by GeneralPula: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2021
Cream too much..

I wan glow I wan glow, nah wetin dey end ham be that..
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by Gadafii: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2021
I despise people who body shame, in the same vein I don't have pity for people who exposed their body thereby making it easy for body shamers
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by Gadafii: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2021
I despise people who body shame, in the same vein I don't have pity for people who exposed their body thereby making it easy for body shamers

But then I like stretch marks if it's on the ass cheeks not boobs grin
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by Idamond: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2021
some Nigerians have this in build anger,wickedness and pains against successful people..

how's those stretch marks on her breast ur problem?

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by chatinent: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2021
It is not up to three days you claimed you slept with a married woman, you have already started looking at the cups of another woman.

Thumbs down.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by kals4luv990(m): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2021
wetin concern yu concern person breast wey no sabi yu

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by BigYash: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2021
See as una dey justify rubbish.. If she cover the road markings on her breast,na bad thing? Its suppose to be private part and not public part.
If you don't gerrit, gerrat!
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by cayorday89(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2021
What is disgusting about stretchmarks? I have seen it on both men and women and I see no big deal in it, so why castigating people with it. Please Simeon should explain is it a kinf of disease or a result of an ailment or those with it is as a result of spiritual consequences. Pls, help me out.
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by Rickmann: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2021
Rtk5:

Her stretch mark
Her body
Her life..

It's not my consine..
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by ukaface(f): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2021
It's normal na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nickelodeon Actress, Riele Downs Has Grown Into Quite A Hottie (PHOTOS) / We are crazy / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Be Dancing Like This Half Nude? (pics&video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.