Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Ladies, How Will You React To This Proposal From Your Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Will You React To This Proposal From Your Guy? (573 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Will You React To This Proposal From Your Guy? by tobechi74: 12:23am On Oct 27, 2020
There is something I have been wanting to tell you but do not have the courage to look you in the face . I guess the best way to go about is through the pen .

The first time I set my eyes on you, I fell in love with you. I never believed in love at first sight until I met you. We have been dating for sometime now.

I brought out my lovable side, my strength to you so I could win your love in return.  In the process, I hid my weaknesses from you.   you do not know the real me . I am scared you would flee if I do reveal my true self.  Our relationship is getting serious and it gladdens my heart. At the same time,I feel true friends deserve to be authentic to each other. Morever, I may not be able to conceal my less appealing side any longer.

If you are expecting an ideal partner, I am afraid you got the wrong guy. I will not always be the one to dry your tears. Yes I would hurt you but It would never be out of malice but oversight and ego.I would make you cry attimes.you should take me as I am not asyou desire me to be.

I may look  always self sufficient and  confident, underneath, I I am insecured. I have learnt to conceal my true feeling like a man. I have this ability to sweet talk you and promise you heaven in other to make you feel better or get you to do something for me. I may not be able to deliver.

I am working on myself to be a better person. I will try to make you happy by trial and error . I  need your feedback to tell me how you desire to be loved as I may not be able to read your mind.

Never expect me to apologise to you in public . I got my ego to protect but I will always achnowledge my wrong while I am alone with you.

Attached are the phone number of my former partners. You may contact them for more information about me. Review my history and decide with your eyes wide open before we take a step forward. I will not disappoint you if you know me as a falliable person. I would be extremely glad knowing you would accept my flaws and fault. I would not hold it against you should you decide to call it off though. I expect your feedback in two weeks time.

How would you respond to this letter?

A) take the phone number, ask questions

B) end the relationship, this one na weak man

C) accept. Your past no concern me.
Re: Ladies, How Will You React To This Proposal From Your Guy? by Silentgroper(m): 12:30am On Oct 27, 2020
Mhistahrah.. Hw do u lyk dz as a wedding vow? grin
Re: Ladies, How Will You React To This Proposal From Your Guy? by 50power: 12:49am On Oct 27, 2020
If you are a Nigerian man or woman looking for someone to hook up with for marriage, friendship, relationship or BDSM, you can submit your profile on only Nigerian dating at https://ehookup.com.ng/
Re: Ladies, How Will You React To This Proposal From Your Guy? by ePoster: 1:00am On Oct 27, 2020
tobechi74:
There is something I have been wanting to tell you but do not have the courage to look you in the face . I guess the best way to go about is through the pen .

The first time I set my eyes on you, I fell in love with you. I never believed in love at first sight until I met you. We have been dating for sometime now.

I brought out my lovable side, my strength to you so I could win your love in return.  In the process, I hid my weaknesses from you.   you do not know the real me . I am scared you would flee if I do reveal my true self.  Our relationship is getting serious and it gladdens my heart. At the same time,I feel true friends deserve to be authentic to each other. Morever, I may not be able to conceal my less appealing side any longer.

If you are expecting an ideal partner, I am afraid you got the wrong guy. I will not always be the one to dry your tears. Yes I would hurt you but It would never be out of malice but oversight and ego.I would make you cry attimes.you should take me as I am not asyou desire me to be.

I may look  always self sufficient and  confident, underneath, I I am insecured. I have learnt to conceal my true feeling like a man. I have this ability to sweet talk you and promise you heaven in other to make you feel better or get you to do something for me. I may not be able to deliver.

I am working on myself to be a better person. I will try to make you happy by trial and error . I  need your feedback to tell me how you desire to be loved as I may not be able to read your mind.

Never expect me to apologise to you in public . I got my ego to protect but I will always achnowledge my wrong while I am alone with you.

Attached are the phone number of my former partners. You may contact them for more information about me. Review my history and decide with your eyes wide open before we take a step forward. I will not disappoint you if you know me as a falliable person. I would be extremely glad knowing you would accept my flaws and fault. I would not hold it against you should you decide to call it off though. I expect your feedback in two weeks time.

How would you respond to this letter?

A) take the phone number, ask questions

B) end the relationship, this one na weak man

C) accept. Your past no concern me.
Assuming it comes from either gender... Letters like this aren't my thing.
Not that I would considered him/her as weak, but I prefer a casual scenario.

Letters are tacky and I suck, with regards to being romantic. Wouldn't even know how to reply...most likely, I'd laugh nervously which would take everything to a different level of weirdness.
The individual should just be he/she is. I see no reason why a relationship should be so formal.
Re: Ladies, How Will You React To This Proposal From Your Guy? by tobechi74: 3:57am On Dec 20, 2020
ePoster:
Assuming it comes from either gender... Letters like this aren't my thing.
Not that I would considered him/her as weak, but I prefer a casual scenario.

Letters are tacky and I suck, with regards to being romantic. Wouldn't even know how to reply...most likely, I'd laugh nervously which would take everything to a different level of weirdness.
The individual should just be he/she is. I see no reason why a relationship should be so formal.

So you will reject it simply because if how the information was conveyed- letter writing.. interesting

(1) (Reply)

See Wetin Happen For Pos Stand For My Area / Tracy Zille And The White Supremacist Bufoonery / GIVEAWAY To 200 People!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.